Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 47 Knox Central 44
Final.

Thank you for the updates 64SUR!!
Wow, KC was picked by many.
I'm taking 64SUR to Vegas, he is the man when it comes to picking upsets, please do not pick Wiliamsburg to upset my Tigers.....
^^
Confusednicker:

Include me in that "many"!! I was just receiving score updates, but it sounded like a really good game.
2 people called this one. Myself and 64SUR. He just did it publicly. Congrats Williamsburg; nice club. They will have their hands full if CC decides to continue playing basketball like they did tonight
They KILLED Middlesboro!!
I never thought that this could happen. I will eat much CROW. Very disappointing.
knox central=choke artists
Shut it down in the 13th. Clay should repeat.
Kc chokes again, maybe should fire the coach again and leave him fired this time
Good call SUR! Bubba why even mention it if you didn't do it publicly? Just makes you look like a attention craving tool. Williamsburg was picked to make some noise at the beginning of the year, finally put it together tonight. Congrats to them. Knox always seems to peak in January-February. Don't know why but I feel for the kids. I'm blaming Slim Reapers comments for the loss.
SuperFan Wrote:Kc chokes again, maybe should fire the coach again and leave him fired this time

This very well could happen.
Knox central needs a coach. He got them beat tonight. Congrats Burg on a big win.but u bette lace them up tight for clay cause there gonna put some points on the board:Thumbs:
WOW, Knox Central seems to do this every year.
Congrats to Williamsburg! Happy for 64SUR. He picked at least 2 games right because my Titans also won.
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:2 people called this one. Myself and 64SUR. He just did it publicly. Congrats Williamsburg; nice club. They will have their hands full if CC decides to continue playing basketball like they did tonight

Hey bubba I called the burg by 3 publicly.
64sur we are enemies until Saturday. :argue:
Well be ok Sunday tho
Count Wrote:Hey bubba I called the burg by 3 publicly.
64sur we are enemies until Saturday. :argue:
Well be ok Sunday tho

We are coming tigers Big Grinrums02: I got my dream game.....I think. :lmao:
Same old Knox fire their boys and girls coach. I thought that this was KC team.
64SUR Wrote:We are coming tigers Big Grinrums02: I got my dream game.....I think. :lmao:

64SUR IS A WORLD CLASS ODDS MAKER, DON"T KNOW WHAT HE IS DRINKING BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:notbad:
BrokenArrow Wrote:Knox central needs a coach. He got them beat tonight. Congrats Burg on a big win.but u bette lace them up tight for clay cause there gonna put some points on the board:Thumbs:

Coach Evans had his team up 7 points with less than 2 minutes, can't blame him he didn't make a turnover or miss a shot. People Williamsburg is a pretty good team that has won 5 out of their last 6 since Skylar came back , the only loss was to Corbin in 2 OT's on their home floor for the district championship with D.W. calling the game. If not for a pregame T for dunking who knows maybe 6 in a row
Williamsburg is for real. CC had better come ready to play more of that team ball on offense and bring some D. Looking forward to Saturday
Evans had them in a position to win. He didn't tell his kids to throw the ball away. He called two time outs to stop the bleeding. It wasn't strategy that lost the game. Sometimes kids just get rattled. They failed to make routine plays they had made all night during the home stretch.
E's Army Wrote:Evans had them in a position to win. He didn't tell his kids to throw the ball away. He called two time outs to stop the bleeding. It wasn't strategy that lost the game. Sometimes kids just get rattled. They failed to make routine plays they had made all night during the home stretch.

:Thumbs:

The Williamsburg kids had a little to do with it as well, those kids are just winners.
You can defend the coach all u want. How many regions has he won. OK that's what I thought. Marsee should have had 20 touches tonight . Williamsburg has no inside game. Clay beats Williamsburg by 10+
I just want to know if Stan Lovitt survived. I can't imagine the excitement coming from him with such a huge win from the Big Orange.
Kc should be running and pressing. The last three years kc has been eliminated by a team controlling the tempo with their offense. Williamsburg did an excellent job tonight and I take nothing away from them but since Evans has been the coach he always lets the other team control the tempo.
Be interesting to see the Jackets and Tigers Saturday. I think Clay wins, but Williamsburg may pose an actual threat unlike Middlesborough. Jackets are a talented GROUP that can get hot. Middlesborough had one player that could get hot. Williamsburg has 3-4.
With Evans coaching, id take the opposing team in region every time.
Guy cant get over the hump.
BrokenArrow Wrote:You can defend the coach all u want. How many regions has he won. OK that's what I thought. Marsee should have had 20 touches tonight . Williamsburg has no inside game. Clay beats Williamsburg by 10+

Knox Central has not won the region in 45+ years, so he is not alone in that boat.
There goes my 13th region pick