Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 21 Paintsville 8
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Somewhat of a rival? These two are BIG rivals. If you have two games you must win for the Tigers it's JC and P'burg, and for the Blackcats it's Belfry and Paintsville.

Why are those must wins for the Tigers?? Yeah those are big games, non-district games with rivals. But it doesn't determine where Paintsville winds up for the playoffs. Hazard and Pikeville should be bigger games for the Tigers.
Way to go P-burg!
The Blue Blur Wrote:Why are those must wins for the Tigers?? Yeah those are big games, non-district games with rivals. But it doesn't determine where Paintsville winds up for the playoffs. Hazard and Pikeville should be bigger games for the Tigers.

I agree... Hazard and Pikeville ARE bigger games to us. Johnson County and P-burg are bigger "gates"...:thumpsup:
Congrats P-burg.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Moe Wrote:Is Kyle Sublett getting any looks from College Scouts, A kid that strong and Massive with that kind of speed could make a fine player in college, a really good player.

If I'm not mistaken, one of the players told me he ran the 4.8 at EKU's senior day. I think EKU, Pikeville and UVA Wise have contacted him, that's the only ones I overheard him telling somone just the other day.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Yeah I had forgotten about the punt, that hurt to and there was nothing could be done about it. I think they were playing man on that touchdown pass, it looked as if Daniel may have tried to jump the route instead of playing over the top and just missed it. Either way he was definitely out of position, Paintsville lost starting CB, Brian Walker early in the game. It forced the Rover Shane Cantrell out to corner and it hurt on run support. Paintsville was just out played, hopefully the guys can pull together and regroup. It'll be hard to rebound after a loss like that.

After talking with a player, I was informed on the first TD pass Hughes thrown the Tigers were playing in Cover 2 zone. The corner had the deep third in which the receiver's route was in, and Pugh (safety) was assigned the under drag route. When Daniel jumped the drag, the route had crossed infront of the WR's route and it appeared that Daniel had tried to jump into the passing lane. I owe Daniel an appology for that, I guess it made it seem as if I was blaming him for the TD and being out of position. Which was not at all my intentions, as I was just simply mistaken as I've not any QB reading abilities and coverages are hard for me to read from where I was at. So again sorry, Pugh!! Hope the ankles doing okay!
Way to go Cats!! Congrats!!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Blue Blur Wrote:If I'm not mistaken, one of the players told me he ran the 4.8 at EKU's senior day. I think EKU, Pikeville and UVA Wise have contacted him, that's the only ones I overheard him telling somone just the other day.

Theres no possible way that he runs a 40 in the 4's
dfblackcat53 Wrote:Theres no possible way that he runs a 40 in the 4's

I'm just telling you what, I was told. Maybe I miss understood them. But from seeing him run sprints in practice, those numbers don't suprise me.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:Theres no possible way that he runs a 40 in the 4's

People said the same thing about DL Ryan Brown our senior year (02'), he was probably the fastest player on our team.
Are you guys talking about a certain player or just in general? I ran a 4.6 40 my sr year. legit
My bad, Let's get back on topic folks P'burg Paintsville.
Great win for Prestonburg!
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Are you guys talking about a certain player or just in general? I ran a 4.6 40 my sr year. legit
My bad, Let's get back on topic folks P'burg Paintsville.
Kyle Sublett #34 @ Paintsville, is who they were talking about running a 4.8.