Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
76.47%
Pike Central
23.53%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Pike Central 10/25
Lmao OK so people saying by 6 TD's isn't even close excuse me that is 42 points that is pretty close then here is another quote from All I do is win. Default
I'm sorry but anyone who thinks Pike Central will win this game is in for a rude awakening. I'm not even a belfry fan either. Belfry by 50+ if they want to . You should really try reading the threads before responding.
^^
That was an inside joke on my part, sportsguru4u. Sorry if I offended you; I should've made it clear it wasn't a serious prediction.

I will make that now, and say Belfry by 30.
Also Belfry by 40+ from Real Bad Man. That makes 3 predictions that are saying around 50 points so what threads are you reading lol.
sportsguru4u Wrote:Lmao OK so people saying by 6 TD's isn't even close excuse me that is 42 points that is pretty close then here is another quote from All I do is win. Default
I'm sorry but anyone who thinks Pike Central will win this game is in for a rude awakening. I'm not even a belfry fan either. Belfry by 50+ if they want to . You should really try reading the threads before responding.

sportsguru4u Wrote:Also Belfry by 40+ from Real Bad Man. That makes 3 predictions that are saying around 50 points so what threads are you reading lol.

I am reading this one where you just selected an East Ridge fan and a self proclaimed person who is not a fan of Belfry as your reasoning for why "Belfry fans predicting a 50+ point win are going to be in for a slice of humble pie". The third was by a joking Harlan County fan saying 6 TD's.

And still yet not a single person has predicted 50 points..let alone 50+. So how many Belfry fans have predicted anything close to 50+ points agin?

"You should really try reading the threads before responding"
Forgive me for not having the inside info to read that far into it lmao. How in the heck is anyone that is just reading the threads suppose to have that info that isn't in the inner circle of the "Inside joke" is beyond me but to each his own I suppose lol. The hawks will be in this game and will have a chance to win it. Mark my words.
It's all good guru!!
Pirates take the Hawks behind the woodshed on their own field AGAIN.
Belfry by 20
sportsguru4u Wrote:Forgive me for not having the inside info to read that far into it lmao. How in the heck is anyone that is just reading the threads suppose to have that info that isn't in the inner circle of the "Inside joke" is beyond me but to each his own I suppose lol. The hawks will be in this game and will have a chance to win it. Mark my words.

Ok your words have been marked....now mark mine....This won't be a game...BELFRY is to physical and way more talented...and the coaching comparison, well there is no comparing...
I'm sure glad that Justin Johnson will be back in
the starting lineup for the Pirates in tonights game.
^ Nice to have Johnson back in the lineup. It hurt Belfry more than most people realize to lose Willis, but at least Dari has gotten some playing time in the event he is pressed into further duty later this season.
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ Nice to have Johnson back in the lineup. It hurt Belfry more than most people realize to lose Willis, but at least Dari has gotten some playing time in the event he is pressed into further duty later this season.

... and played very well.
Hoping for a clean, injury free game tonight.

Good Luck to us both.
J-Rod Wrote:Hoping for a clean, injury free game tonight.

Good Luck to us both.

I kind of have a gut feeling about this game that PC makes Belfry earn their money this year.

Typically when PC has been good they have been high on Belfry's radar due to actions by Chapman, bold proclamations, or transfers that raise eyebrows... this PC team is quietly putting together a real nice season and this Belfry team has a bad habit of making costly mistakes and penalties.

Not a lot of noise about this game... if Belfry isn't focused the Hawks may hang around and make it interesting this year.

If both teams bring their A game I dont think PC says within 5 TD's... but I could see PC bringing their A game and Belfry not and then all bets are off if they are able to hang around until late.
sportsguru4u Wrote:Forgive me for not having the inside info to read that far into it lmao. How in the heck is anyone that is just reading the threads suppose to have that info that isn't in the inner circle of the "Inside joke" is beyond me but to each his own I suppose lol. The hawks will be in this game and will have a chance to win it. Mark my words.

I agree with half of this. Yes the Hawks will be in this game, the problem is that the closest they will be is right now at 2:30 pm until kickoff at 7:30 pm on 10/25/2013, the score is 0-0. As for having a chance???? Uh not going to happen. Why is it that every single year during the week of the Pike Central/Belfry game we always have that one Central fan who believes beyond a shadow of a doubt that "This is The Year"??

And sportsguru4u, YOUR WORDS ARE MARKED.
This game will be a barn burner high scoring game marked it down.I like both football program,now vote for coach Haywood:truestory:
^ I like your posts man. Keep it up!
49-14 Belfry Rolls!!!!!!
I'm going to say this will be a good game