Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell County
63.16%
Knox Central
36.84%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Russell County 10/25
KY Wildman Wrote:#7 was the QB I think the RB you are talking about was #4 as far as what do they have that leads them to believe they can knock down RC it's called HEART they are just good ole country boys that play with heart. I believe RC is the better team but these old KC boys don't, you will have to prove it to them on the field.

Yes, thanks! it was # 4. My bad.
I have been in the Knox Whitley co. area last few days, on a job, and seen on facebook that a Knox co. teenage girl was diagnosed with cancer she was on the cheerleading squad, everyone please remember her in yalls prayers, that is pitiful, had a tear or two hearing this.,Now to tonights game ,Iwanna say Russell co by 20 or more but I don't know, its a rivalry game Knox is our biggest rival the last three years and none of the games have been exactly how I figured ,and im just praying everyone stays safe and injury free, hope that its a great night of high school football, probably will be, im gonna say lakers by 20 hope im right this time.,Think whoever looses this game has a good shot of being upset by mercer first round. GOOD LUCK TOO ALL.
RC should win. But if they turn the ball over as they have this season it will be close.
Twitter: @tc_analytics