Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Morris 59 - Kentucky 57
Stardust Wrote:Bad Management, Bad employees. Right?

Your 100% right on brother!! Just plain bad all around!!:truestory:
Goodwin, WCS, Poythress, and Harrow said they're not ready for the NBA and will be returning next year! Man, imagine this team we will have next year with these guys and the new guys coming up. And for everyone bashing Cal and his coaching, he turned the UK program back to its old ages. Who cares if he coaches by recruiting the best players in the country year in and year out. He still gets the job done(other than this year).
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:No, I NEED the post count :biglmao:

61 and counting.... :eyeroll:
how many of the people that is coming in next year. go somewere else with this lose and the season that UK have....

like i said last year, UK got lucky to win the title. If that boy from NC didn't broke his hand. UNC would be hanging another banner.

Cal isn't that good of a coach. just give him time, he will do the same thing as he did at umass and memphis. when it happen, then lets see what all you UK fans thinks about him.
BBN want to try to trash talk me now about my Irish ( football)... I think not!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:BBN want to try to trash talk me now about my Irish ( football)... I think not!

BBN will be back to trashing you soon lol
Thank God it's over!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
cj2561 Wrote:how many of the people that is coming in next year. go somewere else with this lose and the season that UK have....

like i said last year, UK got lucky to win the title. If that boy from NC didn't broke his hand. UNC would be hanging another banner.

Cal isn't that good of a coach. just give him time, he will do the same thing as he did at umass and memphis. when it happen, then lets see what all you UK fans thinks about him.

Lol no. We was superior.
UNC went to the nit right after there title. Does that make him a bad coach?
ekff Wrote:BBN want to try to trash talk me now about my Irish ( football)... I think not!

Yes. :Clap:
cj2561 Wrote:how many of the people that is coming in next year. go somewere else with this lose and the season that UK have....

Funny of you to be talking about this. Some schools get caught barbecuing and have to turn the fire on their coach. What do you think of your boy, Bruce Pearl? Wink
cj2561 Wrote:If that boy from NC didn't broke his hand.

:biggrin:
Horrible but looks good for next year tho.

No fake girlfriends here.
(Or secretly gay LB's.)
I tried to tell you guys......

In like December. Next year, maybe you'll listen to me. There were some who thought this team was actually good enough to make the tournament with 20 wins and a win over florida. Confusednicker:
Nice win for Bobby Morris
I would have rather seen Polson and Hood running the team than Harrow and Goodwin all year. At least they WANT to play for UK.

A responsibility of the coach is to motivate his players which Cal didn't do. He yelled at them and allowed Goodwin to flop all over the place when he drove the lane but didn't motivate them to play better defense or actually play team ball.

Cal continues to say that he will live or die by his "revolving door" of recruiting. If that is the case, then expect more of these seasons.

I for one miss having players that stay 3-4 years, watching them grow as players and then seeing them on Senior night.
That was an embarassing, but seemingly fitting, end to this abortion of a season.

If the Irish go 6-6 this season and end up in the Bobs Tire Barn and Beauty Bowl...prepare yourself!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Robert Morris' logo looks like a Sam Adams Boston Lager
toussaints Wrote:Robert Morris' logo looks like a Sam Adams Boston Lager

The whole time I was waiting to see is Jim Koch was in the stands lol.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:That was an embarassing, but seemingly fitting, end to this abortion of a season.

A lot of truth to that statement...
Remember,they had by far the number one recruting class and they were ranked 3rd in the country preseason , right behind Louisvile and Indiana. Those two are #1 seeds. Coache's job is to attempt to have player play hard and play together. Cal has failed this year on both counts (and at $5,000,000 a year this is unacceptable).
Tough season. Cal is a great recruiter, poor in-game X's and O's coach. I have been right there with Hoot and Dusty on that one. However, I'm not calling for his head. In the recruiting style he has, sadly, this can happen.

If someone offered me an Elite 8, 2 Final 4's and a National Championship in exchange for one of the worst seasons in my lifetime. I would take it every time.
LWC Wrote:Tough season. Cal is a great recruiter, poor in-game X's and O's coach. I have been right there with Hoot and Dusty on that one. However, I'm not calling for his head. In the recruiting style he has, sadly, this can happen.

If someone offered me an Elite 8, 2 Final 4's and a National Championship in exchange for one of the worst seasons in my lifetime. I would take it every time.

I'm not calling for his head! I'm not calling for his job! I'm not calling for a change! He has flaws, and it is the flaws that those with their Blue Tinted glasses cannot see past. He is horrible at X's and O's, and last night with 8 seconds to go, he proved the point that I have made about his in-game coaching ability is NOT good.
Well, depending on what Julius Randle decides to do in about 50 minutes, i'll either sulk miserably for a few more days or begin thinking about how much better we will be next season. It seemed like everything leading up to this game had calamity wrote all over it, and it surely transpired as such.
judgementday Wrote:I would have rather seen Polson and Hood running the team than Harrow and Goodwin all year. At least they WANT to play for UK.

A responsibility of the coach is to motivate his players which Cal didn't do. He yelled at them and allowed Goodwin to flop all over the place when he drove the lane but didn't motivate them to play better defense or actually play team ball.

Cal continues to say that he will live or die by his "revolving door" of recruiting. If that is the case, then expect more of these seasons.

I for one miss having players that stay 3-4 years, watching them grow as players and then seeing them on Senior night.

Archie Goodwin is one of the few players on this team that has actually listened. He has 5x the player he was at the beginning of the year.

You would rather watch seniors win nothing than freshmen win championships?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Archie Goodwin is one of the few players on this team that has actually listened. He has 5x the player he was at the beginning of the year.

You would rather watch seniors win nothing than freshmen win championships?

They won nothing anyways...

5x the player is pushing it. How in college basketball, does a player drive into the lane and constantly fall to the ground or throws the ball out of bounds...he did it at the beginning of the year and did it last night...
Goodwin didn't improve that much this year if any, he was more self centered than any player in recent history at UK. You can say he was 5x the player now than the start of the season. He was the same all year let me drive flop and cry cause the ref didn't call a foul cause I missed a layup!!!
Stardust Wrote:I'm not calling for his head! I'm not calling for his job! I'm not calling for a change! He has flaws, and it is the flaws that those with their Blue Tinted glasses cannot see past. He is horrible at X's and O's, and last night with 8 seconds to go, he proved the point that I have made about his in-game coaching ability is NOT good.

He just wanted it to end, you could tell. No one wanted to be there, he didn't have his players behind him at all. I mean I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt, I really don't know why no TO was called, but I guess thats the reasoning. I mean what was the point we was beat in the first half.