Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Robert Morris 59 - Kentucky 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final
Well boys we always got next year. Julius Randle announcing tomorrow on ESPNU
Man I'm glad this season is over this team sucks. Wish all of this years players good luck and I hope good bye to most of them if not all of them.
The One and Dones. This has been one of the worst season long coaching jobs in NCAA history. Say all you want about these players but a coach's job is to prepare his team to compete and Calipari did not get the job done this season.
Love seeing little Robert Morris post the win in this one.
I have changed my mind KKing. You MUST keep "Champs to Chumps" avitar up all summer. That is the ultiment chump moment losing to Robert Freaking Morris!!!!!

:biglmao:Confusednicker::biglmao:Confusednicker::biglmao:Confusednicker::biglmao:Confusednicker:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!
We should offer Rick Pitino the whole STATE OF KENTUCKY to come back!!!!
One of the tv announcers (can't think of his name) said that Wiltjer would probably stay that he's not going anywhere and that Harrow, well he's not Kentucky good. He is right..
^
It's hard to prepare a team that won't listen to their coach. It's not all Cal's fault it's a 50-50 fault. Him for recruiting them and theirs for not wanting to listen and learn.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I have changed my mind KKing. You MUST keep "Champs to Chumps" avitar up all summer. That is the ultiment chump moment losing to Robert Freaking Morris!!!!!

:biglmao:Confusednicker::biglmao:Confusednicker::biglmao:Confusednicker::biglmao:Confusednicker:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Where is WV? They didn't even make the NCAA nor the NIT...Either way Kentucky was playing post season basketball while your little Mountaineers were at home watching :biglmao: Confusednicker: :biggrin:
You can't make players listen. Goodwin improved drastically over the season. So did Noel. Oh we'll it happens. Why would u want pitino back? He hasn't won anything since Kentucky.
panther nation Wrote:^
It's hard to prepare a team that won't listen to their coach. It's not all Cal's fault it's a 50-50 fault. Him for recruiting them and theirs for not wanting to listen and learn.

So, you blame the players because the coach can't get their respect and get them to listen????
Anyone else ready for football?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You can't make players listen. Goodwin improved drastically over the season. So did Noel. Oh we'll it happens. Why would u want pitino back? He hasn't won anything since Kentucky.

So, you blame the players because the coach can't get their respect and get them to listen????
Those players just suck. They have no want too. I'm glad they lost, I actually hoped they would decline the NIT, but oh well.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlxojEaz4qGFQHGD1nuKC...HATmsAjWpk]
Strikeout King Wrote:One of the tv announcers (can't think of his name) said that Wiltjer would probably stay that he's not going anywhere and that Harrow, well he's not Kentucky good. He is right..

that was jimmy dykes
Stardust Wrote:[Image: 17107.jpg]

LOL!!! Love it!!! This season was just about a bunch of kids that really didn't care much about doing what it took to win, the WORST EFFORT AND ATTITUDE that I have ever seen from kids that wear Kentucky across their shirt!!! Should've handed out a bunch of bus tickets as they left the locker room!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRombG5xX-IiCw9NpIXx7...JlAzw_OVli]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You can't make players listen. Goodwin improved drastically over the season. So did Noel. Oh we'll it happens. Why would u want pitino back? He hasn't won anything since Kentucky.
Brad Stevens has taken two Butler teams to the NCAA final game with less talent. That is what separates coaches from recruiters. This team had plenty of talent to advance a round or two in the NCAA tournament. Calipari just did not get it done. I agree with you about Pitino. His best coaching days are behind him.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Brad Stevens has taken two Butler teams to the NCAA final game with less talent. That is what separates coaches from recruiters. This team had plenty of talent to advance a round or two in the NCAA tournament. Calipari just did not get it done.

How dare you, you cannot blame the Teflon Don for only being able to win with TALENT and no coaching ability.... It's the players fault that they have ZERO respect for their leaders!!!

[Image: SarcasmService.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:So, you blame the players because the coach can't get their respect and get them to listen????

No I blame them for not putting forth an honest effort of trying to learn and listening. And Cal for not teaching how to learn and listen. I hold both equally responsible in this matter.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSngTqdO-g0IkQNzwTNvEE...R7QX6Bw8nA]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Brad Stevens has taken two Butler teams to the NCAA final game with less talent. That is what separates coaches from recruiters. This team had plenty of talent to advance a round or two in the NCAA tournament. Calipari just did not get it done. I agree with you about Pitino. His best coaching days are behind him.

Tell me was brad Stevens team full of freshmen. Also how many championships does brad Stevens have.
panther nation Wrote:No I blame them for not putting forth an honest effort of trying to learn and listening. And Cal for not teaching how to learn and listen. I hold both equally responsible in this matter.

So, if the company that you work for under-performs, who is held responsible????

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXs-gW5xo1s-bRt1mpj0z...217ftOXZnw]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Tell me was brad Stevens team full of freshmen. Also how many championships does brad Stevens have.

He would have FOUR with this talent level! But, instead he made it to two finals with talent like Robert Morris
Do calipari not take a Memphis team to the national title? Can u name one more player on that team then Derek rose without googling it?
Stardust Wrote:He would have FOUR with this talent level! But, instead he made it to two finals with talent like Robert Morris

Sure he would.
Firstly!

ah boys...

Secondly!
Pages: 1 2 3 4