Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will David Go Winless Again This Yr
Dabid Sucks
NYY10 Wrote:Dabid Sucks

If they had a coach and some more bball players and students they would be a decent team ! Theres no need to say somthing like that about a team !/
i agree i'd say nyy10 don't even play a sport for his school if he even is in school n from they way he spells he must be a young one lol
Does Kentucky have a new school called "Dabid"?
I've never heard of it.
It could be possible that you misspelled "David", but you spelled "sucks" correctly.....probably from using that word more frequently.

Seriously though, you shouldn't say something like that about a school and their kids who are doing the best that they can.
NYY10 Wrote:David Sucks,they need either a new coach or get going to some training camps

Take it easy NYY10,
Grow up man. You think that these players don't try just as hard as every other team in this state? They probably try harder actually. Give them some credit. At least they don't roll over and die like most teams with spoiled brats.
Good Luck to them!
BCF4L Wrote:Grow up man. You think that these players don't try just as hard as every other team in this state? They probably try harder actually. Give them some credit. At least they don't roll over and die like most teams with spoiled brats.

Aint that the truth, "My way or I'll take my ball and go home and tell Mommy and Daddy!" LOL speak it BC4L.
lol i totally agree i'd say their kids do try harder then most teams
I see one win that is possible if they even play each other.........SF
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:i agree i'd say nyy10 don't even play a sport for his school if he even is in school n from they way he spells he must be a young one lol

Im a Senior this year, play baseball and soccer for Valley. So stop thinking you no everything
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Does Kentucky have a new school called "Dabid"?
I've never heard of it.
It could be possible that you misspelled "David", but you spelled "sucks" correctly.....probably from using that word more frequently.

Seriously though, you shouldn't say something like that about a school and their kids who are doing the best that they can.

well my bad..nobody is perfect
BCF4L Wrote:Grow up man. You think that these players don't try just as hard as every other team in this state? They probably try harder actually. Give them some credit. At least they don't roll over and die like most teams with spoiled brats.

I didnt say they didnt try
We just don't like uncalled for negative comments and bashing of a team that may or may not have the best season like David. It's kind of like kicking a guy when he's already down. I hold the players of David in the highest esteem. I guess all I'm saying is to be respectful, please.
yea lol thats a funny remark lumberjack cvuz sf won't have ne one either but that johnson boy it would be a good game
I have no idea what you just said CaNtBeStOpPeD23.