Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will David Go Winless Again This Yr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
would just like to hear your thoughts and who will they have next year?
I'd say so, I haven't seen their schedule but they may pick up a win over Piarist, or Riverside. The Stumbo kid can play a little but the rest of them need to work hard on their games over the summer go to some camps and get some confidence to think they can win and they may suprise some people including me.....But anyway good luck too David next year and play hard the whole game every game and everything will be alright when the season end.:thumpsup:
yea i agree....the team needs to go to some camps and get ready for the upcoming season it was ridiculous last year....stumbo and tiller was the only ones that did ne thing an i heard tiller left so now idk what their going to do
well i thought about it and yeah there going winless
i heard i don't know if its true but there supposed to be getting two big men don't know if theres any truth into this
I hope not, but it is a possibility.
Hate to say it but yeah I think they will go winless again they rlly didnt have any scorers last year or goto players and this year probably wont be any different
thats the truth they didn't have n go to players .....but the stumbo and tiller kid were the best players i watched them some......stumbo could shoot lights out and the tiller kid could penetrate to the goal ne time he wanted
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:yea i agree....the team needs to go to some camps and get ready for the upcoming season it was ridiculous last year....stumbo and tiller was the only ones that did ne thing an i heard tiller left so now idk what their going to do

Question CaNtBeStOpPeD23

What grade is the Stumbo kid in??

Thanks
he'll be a senior next year why
They will lose to every Varsity team they play ! They may beat a JV or Freshman team !
yea i agree blackcat.....last year didn't they get beat by p-burgs freshman team....who do u think will be the player to watch this year for david
I heard Tiller is nolonger in school and stumbo might be going back to south floyd. do not know but just what I heard around the region during the summer.
ohhh where do u go to school at meganwillis.....do you know stumbo personally
just know a lot of people who like to read and talk on here.
Another one of there players maybe coming back to Prestonburg High. Steffon Wright ! They may not have enough players to have a team this upcoming season ! I think 1 or 2 Graduated last season !
yea steffon told me after ball season that he may be goin back to p-burg but i don't think he would be able to play ball for them unless he went to a camp this yr that would be the only way i see him playing for the blackcats....stumbo i heard he may be goin to south floyd idk if thats a rumor or not
I dont think none of those players will be able to play (if they tranfer) due to the KHSAA rule that they'll have to set out a year b/c they played a high school sport at another school
yea i think it will be best if they just stay at david.....stumbo i heard went to some camps this yr so he may be better lets just hope
It's going to be very difficult for The David School to have a basketball team in most years. They just don't have enough students. These small schools will always have this problem. Riverside Christian couldn't even come up with a baseball team this past season. David could possibly have the same problem this year with basketball. The district they're in is basicly a 3 team district, just like the one Riverside is in.
yea i agree....david may not be able to have a basketball team this yr on account of students that go there.....but their supposed to be gettin a big man from magoffin county thats what i heard
I hope some talented kid, dont get in the shape to play at the David School.
No, they won't win a game again this year!
what ya mean by that airball don't understand what ur sayin
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:thats the truth they didn't have n go to players .....but the stumbo and tiller kid were the best players i watched them some......stumbo could shoot lights out and the tiller kid could penetrate to the goal ne time he wanted
o god i think its gettin a little deep with this post i have seen them both play and i was wonderin what team they was playin when blake shot the lights out and joe could get to the rim
blake could shoot out every game if he wanted to joe always drove to the basket he rarely shot the ball he only shot when he was open so idk what ur talkin about
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:blake could shoot out every game if he wanted to joe always drove to the basket he rarely shot the ball he only shot when he was open so idk what ur talkin about

What in the world is this?????????????????????????????????????????????
How about mixing in some punctuation Catstomp23!!!!
TongueirateSho
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:blake could shoot out every game if he wanted to joe always drove to the basket he rarely shot the ball he only shot when he was open so idk what ur talkin about
im talkin bout if they was that good why do you never hear of them i mean only reason i know them is cause they think they are the all stars of minnie part so thats what im talkin bout:rockon:
but im not sayin neither of them dont have heart they both play hard every time they step on the floor but in my opion they are not the kind of players that can do what they want when they want and just dominate the court others might disagree after all an opion is like a rear end everyone has one and that is mine on thoses two players:letsparty
the reason u don't hear about the two is because they went to david......i'd say if they went to a known school around here people would give them respect....everyone keeps downing these two players and to be honest i think their descent players.....i mean IMO i'd say blake this year will be one of the top 3 point shooters.....cant say nothing about joe cuz i heard he quit school
Pages: 1 2 3