Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard at Perry County Central 1/11
I would take up for you, ballstar...

but I'm not allowed to have an opinion about basketball on this board.

The dustbowl gods have forbidden it.
That's right zaga..
You have to be able to dribble a ball before you can step into the jungle.
Good job.

HUUUUUUUU
WYMT Classic Special!!!

In between the WYMT semi-finals games we will have the first ever WYMT Classic One-on-One Showdown

Ballstar -vs- Ballers

I'm taking bets!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like ballers is in on the fun, now.

So many keyboard warriors around here.

It'd be nice if we could talk about the Hazard/Perry game on here.
What else is left to talk about? Tip off is about 9:00, good luck getting in the place! Should be a wild one, good luck to both teams.
Is this game on TV? If it is I'd rather watch the flat screen than worry with a hot, packed gym of thousands of people.
Also, does Breathitt-Knott play first?
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Is this game on TV? If it is I'd rather watch the flat screen than worry with a hot, packed gym of thousands of people.
Also, does Breathitt-Knott play first?

Yes and Yes
Yes, and yes!! 60 degrees outside means 90 degrees in the gym, no AC, just have 2 big a$$ fans! Pitiful for a gym of this size.
Ballers Wrote:I know Downtown10 and STLcardsfan is interested in that bet too.
One on one or two on two to either one of you. I;d rather do one on one so I can make it quick and clean.
Only difference is you two would be wearing Cordia jerseys and I have two of those coincidentally.

I'm in no shape to play ball Rambo(bad hemorrhoid problem.:winkSmile
I think I have an alternative...
Let's have a cross dressin contest. Prettiest woman wins.
Staying home sounds appealing because Hazard just sold out their alloment of 500 tickets in about 10 minutes. I don't know if I even have a ticket yet but I would'nt miss this one the atmosphere is going to be electric.
Since no one started a knott and breathitt thread on here. I was going to let all the patriot faithfull know. Dont worry called 107.1 killer b. They informed that the knott game would be on the radio tonight. They said since they was already in the gym to cover the perry and hazard game. They would use the knott and breathitt game as a pre game show to warm up their vocal chords. - turn your frown upside down cause smiley's coming to town
I will go with Perry Central 53-50.
Hazard 67-59.
Planning on going to this one!!! What time is tip off? I'd like to get there early to watch warm ups aka the dunk contest!!!!
Heard today that Hazard was texting Justin Johnson and Perry students were a little upset. Think back PCC to 2 years ago........ You guys did the same thing to Matt Day. If you can dish it out, be able to take it. Not saying this is right but there is one word that comes to mind..... KARMA.... Enjoy
the fan favorite Wrote:planning on going to this one!!! What time is tip off? I'd like to get there early to watch warm ups aka the dunk contest!!!!

8:30
Is Johnson playing tonight I heard he had a high temp and was dehydrated at the doctor?
For Perry to win Pray and Beatty and the bench has to step it up or its going to be a long night for the Commadores. I know Johnson is sick. and may not play.
Hazard by 6
mad dog Wrote:I'm from knott county so I don't care who wins, but have watched both teams and unless something changes, perry can't play with hazard.

You 0 for 2 Dawg!