Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The bgr good news...
Baseball season is back!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Anticipation of the "white death" is paralyzing NKY...not the Spirit household, no need to hide the women and children or drop a 100 at the nearest grocery on supplies.

The one to 10 inches Confusednicker: we'll get will end up melting by Thursday evening!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Sunny and 55 on Saturday, calling for 60 on Sunday...if you don't think that's good your under the influence of God knows what!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Anticipation of the "white death" is paralyzing NKY...not the Spirit household, no need to hide the women and children or drop a 100 at the nearest grocery on supplies.

The one to 10 inches Confusednicker: we'll get will end up melting by Thursday evening!

How much snow have you gotten in KY? Seems like every time I watch the weather there is a huge front sitting over KY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spirit100 Wrote:Sunny and 55 on Saturday, calling for 60 on Sunday...if you don't think that's good your under the influence of God knows what!

It's supposed to warm up here in NC as well. It supposed to be mid to upper 60's after Friday. We have not had the snow, but we had highs in the 40's (Normal this time of year is the low to mid 60's) and lots of wind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More good news...what we got has melted!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
My son has accepted his invitation to the National Junior Honor Society :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Nice day today temps in the mid 60's took a nice long run outside. Unfortunately, my knees are telling me all about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky beat Florida!!
[Image:

]
Jarons Wrote:Nice day today temps in the mid 60's took a nice long run outside. Unfortunately, my knees are telling me all about it.

Ice them puppies...I have to ride a mountain bike due to bad knees and ankles. It was an amazing day whether in NC or KY.

Glad to hear you got out to enjoy it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Beautiful day to be outside!! We made it to 70 today; makes me anxious for Spring!!
I got a sunburn out on the farm today, no lie.
65 in NKY and going to a college baseball game this afternoon. Time to shake the cabin fever!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
It's selection Sunday and the kickoff to one the best tournaments around. Even if the Cats aren't a part of it...slim chance they may get a slot.

And the 1-3 inches of snow the experts were calling for stayed south of us.

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Although in the 30's statewide today spring arrived at 7:02 est. Let the thaw and warm temps begin!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Got my Pappy Bear back home, in "relative" good condition!!
Enjoyed not one, but two high school baseball games today in above 40 degree weather. Oh the simple pleasures of life...

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Back to snow soon.

Damn that groundhog
60 degrees and digging in it, literally. Spring clean up is in full force at the Spirit home, as well as, baseball season.

It's one of the more magical times of the year second to Christmas season. Have an outstanding weekend. Weather is going to be great until Sunday. Don't forget youth turkey hunt is tomorrow and Sunday also….gobble, gobble!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Great day for a drive. Have a great one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Great day to start opening and airing out the house!!
All the rain has bursted the mountains out, and time to mow.....again!!

Have a great day everyone.
Spring blooms are kicking butt taking names, as well as, my sinuses!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Share your good news folks...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Proof as to why WV and KY lead the nation in unhappiness? All things considered I know it's a down time in the bgr season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
The new job has provided a good insight on the pulse of manufacturing in small to medium sized business'.

Not only are they getting leaner and meaner, but are networking and getting stronger to keep the amoeba of larger corporations away from gobbling them up.

So thumbs up on crossing boundaries, building consensus, unifying market share while preserving jobs, customer service, and quality.

I've met a lot of great small business owners and support staff who refuse to rollover and sell out for a bronze parachute of regret down the road.

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
The wife only howled at the supermoon once! Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
After 3 plus inches of rain in the last 3 days the sun came out for about 45 minutes this afternoon. Oh the little things in life. I can relate better to life in the Pacific Northwest!

I'm spending the rest of the day with a good friend whose Mom passed last week. She was a great lady who lived life well and had fun doing so. So were going to have fun celebrating her life today following her example which was laugh often, be real, be honest, drink, eat and be merry! She loved fireworks also, got that covered as well!!!

Go make good news folks and feel free to share it here...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
My cousin is back from Uganda!
Thank God for answered prayers!!!
Not good news, but it's news. lol
But was headed to 201 Speedway for a wreck of a race and it was rained out. Thankfully we didn't pay to get in and we waited outside to hear that it was cancelled.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Granny Bear Wrote:My cousin is back from Uganda!
Thank God for answered prayers!!!

great news :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi