Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
92.31%
Kansas
7.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Kansas 11/15
SPARTY Wrote:You really are stupid! UK sure the hell wont go 40-0! Id bet the farm on this! UK will loose 5 or more games man, get real! they are just to young to compete like that!

are you still mad because your Spartans got hammered couple nights ago by Carolina and are gonna get KILLED tonight when ole' dUKe get's a hold of them?
Quote:You really are stupid! UK sure the hell wont go 40-0! Id bet the farm on this! UK will loose 5 or more games man, get real! they are just to young to compete like that!

Sparty boy you just need to calm'er down.
UK was young last year too, wasn't very experienced and No one expected them to make their 14th Final Four appearance either but they did, no one expected them to be one shot, and i literally mean one shot away from playing for a national championship either but they was. While your spartans was sitting on the couch watching.

But hey, Everyone is entitled to their own opinion tho i guess. However......... that still doesn't change the fact that Michigan St just sucks straight up spartan ass Confusednicker:
UK by 5
Kentucky by 10.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Sparty boy you just need to calm'er down.
UK was young last year too, wasn't very experienced and No one expected them to make their 14th Final Four appearance either but they did, no one expected them to be one shot, and i literally mean one shot away from playing for a national championship either but they was. While your spartans was sitting on the couch watching.

But hey, Everyone is entitled to their own opinion tho i guess. However......... that still doesn't change the fact that Michigan St just sucks straight up spartan ass Confusednicker:

My spartans will beat duke or duke will win by no more than 5 tonight! What about when my spartans were in the final four 3 years in a row? WHo was home watching? Thats right your sucky ass cats! UK wasnt no where near a top 10 team las season they just got lucky!
SPARTY Wrote:My spartans will beat duke or duke will win by no more than 5 tonight! What about when my spartans were in the final four 3 years in a row? WHo was home watching? Thats right your sucky ass cats! UK wasnt no where near a top 10 team las season they just got lucky!

If we suck, then why the GREATEST TRADITION IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL? I think our W/L Record speaks for it's self!
Strikeout King Wrote:If we suck, then why the GREATEST TRADITION IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL? I think our W/L Record speaks for it's self!

Thats way back in history! In the bast decade I think my spartans have been miles ahead of the cats!
SPARTY Wrote:Thats way back in history! In the bast decade I think my spartans have been miles ahead of the cats!

there still the greatest tradition in College basketball, not taking anything away from your Spartans, there a good team and they have been playing in the NCAA Tournament we our Cats have been at home, I'll give you that, but Kentucky is back in Basketball and will make some noise this year and the following years to come. I'm kinda 50/50 on the 40-0 deal, the only game that scares me is the UNC game, if Kentucky can beat them and have momentum going into the NCAA then they have a very well good shot at ending the season 40-0 and #8 Hanging in Rupp.
Strikeout King Wrote:there still the greatest tradition in College basketball, not taking anything away from your Spartans, there a good team and they have been playing in the NCAA Tournament we our Cats have been at home, I'll give you that, but Kentucky is back in Basketball and will make some noise this year and the following years to come. I'm kinda 50/50 on the 40-0 deal, the only game that scares me is the UNC game, if Kentucky can beat them and have momentum going into the NCAA then they have a very well good shot at ending the season 40-0 and #8 Hanging in Rupp.

Ill think UK is back for NOW! Its just a matter of time til they fall off again though. There is like 5 teams that I think will beat UK... seriously!
and who would those teams be?!
First off kansas tonight, UNC, Louisville, Vandy (2), and florida!
SPARTY Wrote:First off kansas tonight, UNC, Louisville, Vandy (2), and florida!

The only team I see beating us out of that list is UNC and it will go right down to the wire, Now I will admit Vandy is tough at home
Michigan State: 2 Titles, 8 Final 4's, 11 Elite 8's
UK: 7 titles, 14 Final 4's, 33 Elite 8's (A Final 4 in every decade except 2000-2010, but got one in 2011.)

The reason I do not argue this topic other than leaving the stats is because there IS no argument.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:The only team I see beating us out of that list is UNC and it will go right down to the wire, Now I will admit Vandy is tough at home

I think Vandy will beat them twice, once at Vandy and once in the sec tourney, I think UL will beat them because pitino actually has players to work with this season if he can just keep them healthy, and Florida will win @florida!
LWC Wrote:Michigan State: 2 Titles, 8 Final 4's, 11 Elite 8's
UK: 7 titles, 14 Final 4's, 33 Elite 8's (A Final 4 in every decade except 2000-2010, but got one in 2011.)

The reason I do not argue this topic other than leaving the stats is because there IS no argument.

Once again my argument was the last decade! Cant argue that!
SPARTY Wrote:I think Vandy will beat them twice, once at Vandy and once in the sec tourney, I think UL will beat them because pitino actually has players to work with this season if he can just keep them healthy, and Florida will win @florida!

I'd be surprised if it happened. If we got beat on the road in any game it would be @ Vandy.
UK wins! Go Cats!
DSRfan Wrote:You seem to suffer from a common failing, not paying attention to
what you read. There's a difference between being overrated, and in not
being good. I think Izzo is a good coach. But I probably wouldn't put him
in the top 10 of current coaches. But to here the media(and YOU ) he's
the second coming of John Wooden.

Izzo dose ONE thing very well, he gets his team to ugly-up the game,
and pulls most teams into his style of play. It's ugly but effective.
And FF appearnces are nothing to sneeze at, but let's face it,
outside of his title team with the Flintstones, he snuck in to
the other FF's by avoiding the big dogs in his regions, and was
never a threat to win another title outside of the weakest FF
ever in 2010. Heck he beat a Tubby team to get to one in '05.

Very good coach, not great, and thus OVERATED. And BTW, the last 2-3 years
his MSU teams have been ABOMINABLY overrated because the played in the
WRETCHED Big 10. A conference whose putridness somehow managed to escape
the notice of the pollsters.

LOL, if only you could use fewer words to say so little:lame:
Uk 82-58
Aye Sparty farty lol:hilarious: look who's winning the Michigan St/Duke game. NOT MICHIGAN ST!!! HAHAHAHAH
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Aye Sparty farty lol:hilarious: look who's winning the Michigan St/Duke game. NOT MICHIGAN ST!!! HAHAHAHAH

Quite proud of spartans actually! I think I said Duke would win by no more than 5...Im not ashamed
SPARTY Wrote:Quite proud of spartans actually! I think I said Duke would win by no more than 5...Im not ashamed

As bad as I hate to say it they should have been closer. They offensive foul on curry should have been called. But did you here the announcer. That wasn't a defensive foul... more along the lines of nothing.
the Cats are starting out a little slow. Jayhawks 9-3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aslan Wrote:But yeah, Kansas is overrated, IDK how they're ranked so high. UK rolls in the Garden and has the NY crowd wanting the Knicks to trade Melo & Amar'e, for the top two draft picks. Big Grin

Asian, are you ready to come back down to earth? Tonight should show you that the cats are young and going to take some lumps early in the year. The are going to be good, but not with out some loses.
Marquis needs to calm down. He's trying to hard.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Halftime

28-28

22 Combined Turnovers (Kentucky with 12)

Kentucky needs to play better ball or we'll lose
UK is lucky they aren't 8 points behind.
Now we're 9 points up baaabbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Wooohoooo!!! Go big blue!
Quote:Quite proud of spartans actually! I think I said Duke would win by no more than 5...Im not ashamed

don't matter they still lost. duke isn't that good either or else they would have beat mich st by more then what they did as horrible as they are an all
Davis said get that Sh*t outta hereeeeeeee Big Grin

3 Blocks for Davis so far

He's gonna be hard for anyone to handle on the inside.