Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
92.31%
Kansas
7.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Kansas 11/15
State Farm Champions Classic @ New York City

9:00 PM

ESPN
We will win.
No doubt.

82-69

Mark it down.....We will beat Carolina worse than we will Kansas
This game worries me a little bit.
I don't want to be the one to say it but......Kansas by 2. My heart says UK by 8.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I'm with you LWC, I think that this game sets the tone for how the Cats will play against UNC as well. I'm not picking a winner because I just don't know enough about the Jayhawks, but they are the type of team that could get Davis in foul trouble.
^
Scardy cats.
I still think UK is the best team in the country at the end of the conference tournaments though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I believe UK is the MOST TALENTED team in the country, but right now I can't say that I believe they are the best.
LWC Wrote:I don't want to be the one to say it but......Kansas by 2. My heart says UK by 8.

If by this you're implying that your head says Kansas, then I suggest
you let your heart do your thinking from now on. UK is far from where they'll be, but KU is NOT ready to play with them anyway. It will be a big suprise
if this is not a double digit UK win.
Im gonna say Kansas by 9 in this one..
Cats by 7 points! Can't wait til we have our first real match-up.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We will win.
No doubt.

82-69

UNC is so overrated. They were a decent team last year and got hot late. Since they returned everybody, they HAVE to be ranked #1 according to the polls. They struggled against the worst team Tom Izzo has had at Mich St in a decade. UK is going to beat the crap out of UNC. We will be ranked #1 the rest of the year, after the beat down.
I really don't think Kansas is all that great....

Cats by 10
Aslan Wrote:UNC is so overrated. They were a decent team last year and got hot late. Since they returned everybody, they HAVE to be ranked #1 according to the polls. They struggled against the worst team Tom Izzo has had at Mich St in a decade. UK is going to beat the crap out of UNC. We will be ranked #1 the rest of the year, after the beat down.

I was beginning to think I was the only one in the country that had
looked at the evidence here. Our returners beat their returners.
Our incoming frosh are miles beyond their's. Barnes was a huge
underperformer for 3 of 4 months last year. And Marshall only became a
competent pg late in the year(now people tout him as a 1st rd pick?
COME ON). Even granting Barnes as the best player on the floor,
UNC just doesn't appear to have enough to matchup against UK.
They will leave Rupp a CLEAR #2.
We beat Kansas by about 30, and UNC by at least 15. We played flat out awful against marist and won by 50. If we play good those two scores will be even more lopsided.
IMO right now, there ain't one team in the NCAA that can hang with this years Kentucky squad. Coach Cal has put together quiet a bunch to make a run for #8. With that being said, Kansas would be a team to worry about a couple years ago but they ain't even in the same league as Kentucky this year nor UNC im not saying they suck but their not as good as years past. So UK should have no trouble beating them double digits. How ever i think this game will determine just how good Cals team is this year.
But ill take the cats by 23.

UK-86
KU-63

I LOST AN AVATAR BET
SPARTY Wrote:Im gonna say Kansas by 9 in this one..

One week?
lol
Kansas has a good starting 5,but it end there.UK has a better starting 5 and it doesn't ends there,Cats by 20+.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:avatar bet?
One week?
Lol

[attachment=o2392]

Please do it, lol.

I watched Kansas play last night. They are not ready for our speed and shooting. One of Self's slowest teams I've ever seen.

Kentucky 88
Kansas 79
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We will win.
No doubt.

82-69

Not,NC game will be tough..
vundy33 Wrote:Please do it, lol.

I watched Kansas play last night. They are not ready for our speed and shooting. One of Self's slowest teams I've ever seen.

Kentucky 88
Kansas 79

Who did they play, how did they do? I didn't get to see it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky-86
Kansas-74
Anybody that wants to make an avatar bet, i will.
Ive got UK, and takers on Kansas?
Theres two who voted for em, you want some?
LWC Wrote:Who did they play, how did they do? I didn't get to see it.

They played some small school, about the same as Marist, beat them by 20-30 and was pretty much up by that the entire game.

They just look like they're in a rebuilding year for the most part, and short really...Not near as long as any line-up we put on the court.
UK - 72

Kansas - 64
I am a little nervous about this game, but I think we will pull away at the end.