Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your favorite Sophomores out of the 15th Region
I wouldn't throw Jordan Hall in there just yet. He is a good shooter and all but I'm not 100% sold on him yet. Now Bobby on the other hand is a great player.
Dustan May from Belfry. He is playing with the best guard duo in the region and still averaging double figures. He is bigger and stronger than any other sophmore in the region. He is top three in rebounding on his team and he plays the 3. He can take you off the dribble now and will work on his outside shot this summer. His time is coming and he will be a top player next season.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:"Spud" is what everyone calls Jaryd Crum right?

you are correct...
You could definantly put Bobby Hughes into this group of elite sophomores...Hughes plays very well when the pressure is on.....Jordan Hall is also a very good athlete....who will see a lot of time on the court next season for the Blackcats!
I agree with you REBOUND. Tyler Hamilton and Colby Slone are good sophomores for the Hawks.
I'll have to go with Jacob Bryant for my Shelby Valley Wildcats!!!
Bobby Hughes from Prestonsburg
Mark Bartley - East Ridge:wenumber1
Micheal Rowe - East Ridge:wenumber1
Tim Honaker - Pikeville :Second:
Colby Slone - Pike Central:Third:
Blake Bundy
wes akers from sf
Ryan Mollette, Garrett Stroud, and Steven Goble are also some good players from sheldon Clark. Landon Slone is an awesome player and plays more than his age.
I have to say Jaryd Crum as my first choice. But I really like what those boys at Paintsville are doing Slone and Vanhoose are great players..This team would be unstopable if they could find a stable big man in the next two years
I think Tyler Hamilton is a great young player for Pike Central, he can bang down low with the best of em'!