Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jude and Wales
honestjchsfan Wrote:Jude is a whitedude, why sugar coat it. Race Card or not the facts are the facts. Name the top ten greatest RB's in NFL histroy, whatever order you have them in there is no White guy on the list! Jude is too short to convert to Safety and to small of a frame to become a fullback. NO D1 program will take a chance on him he is limited to being only a RB at the next leval. Wales on the other can be converted to DB or slot-WR or a 3rd-down back. D-1 recruiters are not stupid, black people are Faster, race card or not it can easily be proved. Once is a while a Freakish white guy comes along like Casey Combest who is blazing fast but not very often.

Casey Combest was freakish fast.....I think it had something to do with being all jacked up on MT. Dew.
Coachdad Wrote:From lou don't know what goes on in the mountains

Are you just extremely slow? I asked THE ICEBOXX that question after he made his comment, not you.
Coachdad Wrote:Mabey this thread should stop asking me questions about Sheldon Clark when it's supposed to be about Jude & Wales. I also don't see how in the world someone can be an expert on football in the mountains & in Louisville at the same time . I don't know about you but I can't be in two places at one time, sounds like magic to me

The question wasn't to you. I quoted The Iceboxx's post,not yours. You may be the worst member at actually following a conversation on this site. I just cant understand how it's so difficult for you. I get mentally exhausted just trying to comprehend your posts.:insane:
Don Carlo Wrote:The question wasn't to you. I quoted The Iceboxx's post,not yours. You may be the worst member at actually following a conversation on this site. I just cant understand how it's so difficult for you. I get mentally exhausted just trying to comprehend your posts.:insane:
What were you going to do about it ?
Exactly
Coachdad Wrote:What were you going to do about it ?
Exactly
I do and say what I want
Don Carlo Wrote:Are you just extremely slow? I asked THE ICEBOXX that question after he made his comment, not you.
Now that I go back , your the one extremely slow I commented to hsfootball not you , so what's up with that ? If you don't like what I say close your eyes hold your breath and count to 2000
Let me take back the average player. He is an excellent player that his coach tries to showcase and sets team to the side.. If Jude was interested in college football , he would be at the NAIA level and not saying that NAIA is bad football. Kentucky would struggle in the MSC.
Coachdad Wrote:Now that I go back , your the one extremely slow I commented to hsfootball not you , so what's up with that ? If you don't like what I say close your eyes hold your breath and count to 2000

You really and truely are mentally impaired. You responded to Don Carlo's post #57.

Like I said,,,,"once a .................."
Coachdad Wrote:What were you going to do about it ?
Exactly

Boy, I've got a good one I could come back at that one with, but??????.......lol!!!
Coachdad Wrote:I do and say what I want

You must be one really bad man.....Confusednicker:
Coachdad Wrote:Good thread guys very informative , kudos to both kids

It's the same information that has been posted time and time again nimrod. Evidently you didn't pay attention in the previous threads either.

However I an assuming that this post is nothing more than your attempt at some damage control.
Coachdad Wrote:From lou don't know what goes on in the mountains

Which leads to the question of "if you dont know....." and you have never even seen Jude play before how can you be so adamant about who is a better player?
Coachdad Wrote:Now that I go back , your the one extremely slow I commented to hsfootball not you , so what's up with that ? If you don't like what I say close your eyes hold your breath and count to 2000

Wow! This just proves my point. You did quote hsfootball in post 59 in this thread but my response was to you quoting me on post 57. Dude, how can it be so hard for you to follow and keep up in this thread? :HitWall:
Coachdad Wrote:I do and say what I want

Now you're quoting yourself. Does your madness ever end?
Bob Seger Wrote:You must be one really bad man.....Confusednicker:

Better watch out Seger,he may be an orginal gangsta!
It's almost APPLE DAY
Does anyone have the exact yardage need by both guys to break the record?
laker20 Wrote:Casey Combest was freakish fast.....I think it had something to do with being all jacked up on MT. Dew.
Freakish fast it 100% right! How fast is freakish fast???? Combest's 6.57 for 60m he ran in HS is faster than anything D Sanders, Randy Moss, D. Green or Chris Johnson have ever ran. May be hard for some readers to believe but this guy used to smoke Tyson Gay about everytime they raced. His 40yd time has has been times at 4.1
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:I kind of agree with CoachDad, not the way he is putting it, but with what I think he is trying to say. Jude is a very nice player, but I feel like every year there is a player like him, short, stocky, fast, hardnosed country boy that piles up stats running the ball 35 times a game in a run heavy offense. Sort of like a Chuke Williams back. I'm thinking Michael West and Robert Christopher are 2 good examples. I believe both are in the record books, both were nice backs, but I think it is safe to say that both were product of their offenses.

This is just my opinion, I have no bias either way.

Actually IMHO neither one is the best back in the state.

I think that you have a point in saying that an offense is beneficial to the player’s abilities. But would you want Tom Brady handing the ball off every time (hope not), but that’s why you build the offense around the talent you have. You can't knock a player for having the offense around him that benefits his yardage or abilities. West had a great line in 99' then awful in 2000 when they went 5-6 and west still had 2,300 yds and 29 tds in 10 games, then his senior year Gary Mcpeek took over with the wing T (which the whole team that year had to transfer a life's mentality of downhill running into a new offense of side to side, which didn’t suite them) offense and West still rushed for over 2,000 yds 30+tds. If you look at West carries in his high school career between #1 homer and #2 Britt they had almost 400 more carries combined and they both played in lower classes and that’s when there were only 4. Christopher Robinson played with Broke hands, losing team records, no line, hardly any blocking and he still put up some great numbers going for over 2,000 yds., I believe in every season. He was a product of the offense around him just as West but it takes a special individual to play under those conditions and produce the amount of yards they did. Jude is an amazing back with tremendous talent and is going to be the state’s leading overall rusher (depending on Wales) in our history. I don’t care what offense or scheme that you run, you have to give respect to the athletes and not make excuses because of the offense that is put in place to help them. How many five wide teams and belly teams over the years have put up crappy numbers because their players couldn’t execute? Jude will go down as one of the best backs we have ever seen; whatever argument you can make against him. We should be honored and supportive to have the state's all-time leading rusher from the mountains. Do I think Jude will get a scholarship for football to a major D-1 college, no! But we should relish the gift Jude has been giving instead of bashing a kid that has the ability that so very few have or ever will. The example that running backs can be discriminated because of color is true IMO but we can never change that if we don't get behind exceptional talent from our area and give these kids a chance. Sometimes it’s better to sit back and enjoy the ride that kids like Jude,West, and Robinson gives us and be proud that you get to witness something that doesn’t come around but once in a life time, especially in our neck of the woods. I will ask you this, name me the last White tailback in the SEC that was given a full D-1 Scholly and played a complete season as the starting Tailback not fullback or blocking back? Let’s support these kids and look forward to their accomplishments instead of making excuses for something that you could never do!!
inspiron Wrote:I think that you have a point in saying that an offense is beneficial to the player’s abilities. But would you want Tom Brady handing the ball off every time (hope not), but that’s why you build the offense around the talent you have. You can't knock a player for having the offense around him that benefits his yardage or abilities. West had a great line in 99' then awful in 2000 when they went 5-6 and west still had 2,300 yds and 29 tds in 10 games, then his senior year Gary Mcpeek took over with the wing T (which the whole team that year had to transfer a life's mentality of downhill running into a new offense of side to side, which didn’t suite them) offense and West still rushed for over 2,000 yds 30+tds. If you look at West carries in his high school career between #1 homer and #2 Britt they had almost 400 more carries combined and they both played in lower classes and that’s when there were only 4. Christopher Robinson played with Broke hands, losing team records, no line, hardly any blocking and he still put up some great numbers going for over 2,000 yds., I believe in every season. He was a product of the offense around him just as West but it takes a special individual to play under those conditions and produce the amount of yards they did. Jude is an amazing back with tremendous talent and is going to be the state’s leading overall rusher (depending on Wales) in our history. I don’t care what offense or scheme that you run, you have to give respect to the athletes and not make excuses because of the offense that is put in place to help them. How many five wide teams and belly teams over the years have put up crappy numbers because their players couldn’t execute? Jude will go down as one of the best backs we have ever seen; whatever argument you can make against him. We should be honored and supportive to have the state's all-time leading rusher from the mountains. Do I think Jude will get a scholarship for football to a major D-1 college, no! But we should relish the gift Jude has been giving instead of bashing a kid that has the ability that so very few have or ever will. The example that running backs can be discriminated because of color is true IMO but we can never change that if we don't get behind exceptional talent from our area and give these kids a chance. Sometimes it’s better to sit back and enjoy the ride that kids like Jude,West, and Robinson gives us and be proud that you get to witness something that doesn’t come around but once in a life time, especially in our neck of the woods. I will ask you this, name me the last White tailback in the SEC that was given a full D-1 Scholly and played a complete season as the starting Tailback not fullback or blocking back? Let’s support these kids and look forward to their accomplishments instead of making excuses for something that you could never do!!

Jacob Hester LSU lead team in rushing in 2007
honestjchsfan Wrote:Jacob Hester LSU lead team in rushing in 2007

Huge Hester fan but wasn't he part of a stable with a faster back or two?
inspiron Wrote:I think that you have a point in saying that an offense is beneficial to the player’s abilities. But would you want Tom Brady handing the ball off every time (hope not), but that’s why you build the offense around the talent you have. You can't knock a player for having the offense around him that benefits his yardage or abilities. West had a great line in 99' then awful in 2000 when they went 5-6 and west still had 2,300 yds and 29 tds in 10 games, then his senior year Gary Mcpeek took over with the wing T (which the whole team that year had to transfer a life's mentality of downhill running into a new offense of side to side, which didn’t suite them) offense and West still rushed for over 2,000 yds 30+tds. If you look at West carries in his high school career between #1 homer and #2 Britt they had almost 400 more carries combined and they both played in lower classes and that’s when there were only 4. Christopher Robinson played with Broke hands, losing team records, no line, hardly any blocking and he still put up some great numbers going for over 2,000 yds., I believe in every season. He was a product of the offense around him just as West but it takes a special individual to play under those conditions and produce the amount of yards they did. Jude is an amazing back with tremendous talent and is going to be the state’s leading overall rusher (depending on Wales) in our history. I don’t care what offense or scheme that you run, you have to give respect to the athletes and not make excuses because of the offense that is put in place to help them. How many five wide teams and belly teams over the years have put up crappy numbers because their players couldn’t execute? Jude will go down as one of the best backs we have ever seen; whatever argument you can make against him. We should be honored and supportive to have the state's all-time leading rusher from the mountains. Do I think Jude will get a scholarship for football to a major D-1 college, no! But we should relish the gift Jude has been giving instead of bashing a kid that has the ability that so very few have or ever will. The example that running backs can be discriminated because of color is true IMO but we can never change that if we don't get behind exceptional talent from our area and give these kids a chance. Sometimes it’s better to sit back and enjoy the ride that kids like Jude,West, and Robinson gives us and be proud that you get to witness something that doesn’t come around but once in a life time, especially in our neck of the woods. I will ask you this, name me the last White tailback in the SEC that was given a full D-1 Scholly and played a complete season as the starting Tailback not fullback or blocking back? Let’s support these kids and look forward to their accomplishments instead of making excuses for something that you could never do!!

First of all let it be known that I never said the first thing about race, you are reading other threads and replying to me.

Second, I in no way degraded Jude, I said he was a very good back.

You should probably know you are barking up the wrong tree here. I played for Chuke Williams and I followed him around Lawrence and Bourbon. I know his Belly Read offense like the back of my hand. I know he had a couple of great backs at Bourbon and Lawrence, and he rode them until the cows came home. I also know that his back at bourbon missed a game with a broken arm and a kid off the street came in and ran for 325 the next game in the same offense.

All I was saying was that Jude reminds me of one of Chuke's backs a good athlete that runs in a system designed for him to succeed.

I fully support both kids, I was just giving my opinion on who I thought was the better of the two and why.
I can't understand why people continue to make post that seem to degrade teams and players. Every time these boys and coaches hit the field they hit it to win. I for one enjoy high school football and would like to see both of these you men break the record maybe even end up in a tie. I wish these two young men the best in whatever they do after high school but for now i wish them the best of luck and no injuries through the rest of their season....
i heard Jude got 420 last friday.
If this is true he has to be etremely close.

Any got any exact numbers right now?
Wales had 1,538 yards after 7 games.
After last friday night,
Jude was 700 yards away from the record.
Wales was 1,194 yards away from the record.

I believe Jude ran for 420 yards this week meaning he needs less than 300 yards to break the record.
Wales had 197 yards last week pulling him under a 1000 yards for the record and he stands at 997 yards away.

Jude needs 280 yards.
Wales needs 997 yards.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:After last friday night,

I believe Jude ran for 420 yards this week meaning he needs less than 300 yards to break the record.
Wales had 197 yards last week pulling him under a 1000 yards for the record and he stands at 997 yards away.

Jude needs 280 yards.
Wales needs 997 yards.

Central travels to Larue County and gets P.R.P. at home to end the season
Johnson Central travels to Ashland and Belfry to end the season.

I honestly think Jude will break the record first, but while hes setting at home in the playoffs, Wales will pass him up. If wales get 3 more game than Jude while only being 600 yards behind its very forseeable, however i think he will close the gap closer than that as JC plays two tough defenses in the next couple of weeks and it may be the first round of the playoffs before he breaks the record.
Wales on the other hand may have a field day the rest of the year which could be 7 more games.

Gonna be a close one.
I really believe its all about how far JC can go in the playoffs
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:After last friday night,

Jude needs 280 yards.
Wales needs 997 yards.

If Jude is doubling the numbers that Wales is putting up due to the competition, he may put it too far out of reach that even if Central makes it to the Finals, Wales won't be able to catch up!
Stardust Wrote:If Jude is doubling the numbers that Wales is putting up due to the competition, he may put it too far out of reach that even if Central makes it to the Finals, Wales won't be able to catch up!
Johnson Central closes the season against Ashland and Belfry. From here on out, Jude will likely see a weak defense only in the JC's first round playoff game against the #3 or #4 seed from NKY. If Jude breaks the record in games that include Ashland, Belfry, probably Covington Catholic and possibly Highlands, hopefully everybody will acknowledge that he earned all the accolades that he gets. Wales will have a much easier time finding running room in the playoffs.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Wales has played 6 career games more than Jude due to their respective playoff runs.