Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason 14th Region Predictions.
zaga_fan Wrote:Don't be hatin' Wink

I retired because the last one got ridiculous.

I shall do my best to keep myself out of such foolish babble :igiveup:

Zag, you need to make promises that you can keep.
I have seen the light. Here is my predictions for the 14th region.

1. Cordia
2. Cordia Junior Varsity
3. Cordia Freshmen
4. Knott Central
5. Perry Central

Sorry Commodore fans, you barely made the Top 5. With three Texans, three Jersey boys, three Lithuanians, two Germans, one Pakistani, one Hindman boy and two Lotts Creekers, they are a shoo-in to dominate the region. I also pick them to roll through Rupp Arena on the way to a state championship.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I have seen the light. Here is my predictions for the 14th region.

1. Cordia
2. Cordia Junior Varsity
3. Cordia Freshmen
4. Knott Central
5. Perry Central

Sorry Commodore fans, you barely made the Top 5. With three Texans, three Jersey boys, three Lithuanians, two Germans, one Pakistani, one Hindman boy and two Lotts Creekers, they are a shoo-in to dominate the region. I also pick them to roll through Rupp Arena on the way to a state championship.

Sorry MVP2...
I can't resist.

ONB:
You also forgot the 2 Chinese boys that are tall.
I heard that they were Yao Ming's cousins.
And I like your list but the bottom needs some work.

1. Cordia
2. Cordia Junior Varsity
3. Cordia Freshmen
4. Harlan County JV
5. Harlan County Freshmen
1. Perry Central
2. Buckhorn
3. Letcher Central
4. Cordia
5. Hazard
WALL2WALL Wrote:1. Perry Central
2. Buckhorn
3. Letcher Central
4. Cordia
5. Hazard

This is if Davin of Knott isn't healthy. I have heard that his rehab is not coming along as it should be. If he is healthy, then this would be my top 5.

1. Perry Central
2. Buckhorn
3. Knott Central
4. Letcher Central
5. Cordia
zaga_fan Wrote:Sorry MVP2...
I can't resist.

ONB:

1. Cordia
2. Cordia Junior Varsity
3. Cordia Freshmen
4. Harlan County JV

:lmao:
zaga_fan Wrote:Sorry MVP2...
I can't resist.

ONB:

1. Cordia (I Wish!!!)
2. Cordia Junior Varsity(haha very funny)
3. Cordia Freshmen
4. Harlan County JV

1. Braxton Beverly(without him, they aint nothing)
2. Buckhorn
3. Letcher Central
4. Cordia
5. Hazard

I think the more folks make fun of Cordia, the more scared they are. You can say your not, honestly I don't care, but it will be even more funny than any joke that you have made of Cordia if they kick your teams butt, which they will. May not be this year, but watch out the next two to three years.
MVP2 Wrote:Okay, so what Cordia has returning from last season, No way they are a top 5 team. They got some transfers but have you seen them play? If not, how are you going to put them in the top 5 without seeing them? Hazard might have some off the court issues, but I'm high on this team for some reason. No, I'm not fan of Hazard but I really think they'll surprise a ton of people this year, having Al Holland on the sidelines just makes them a top 5 team in this region.

Come on Zaga, lets not make this topic another Cordia vs LCC thread.

Honestly I've heard enough of the "Have you seen them play" crap, or "They have proven nothing"..
They are returning almost everything they had last year along side with the kids that transferred in. It makes sense to me. Let's just let the season do the talking.

The 14th is down this season. It seriously is a BIG toss up this season.
PCC lost their size, they will be starting Dalton at the 5 I'm assuming. Matt Day will be a hoss cat for any team to handle, not to mention he will have a bunch returning with him. PCC better have some different weapons than the Braxton B. show. They don't have the depth in that bench to do what they did last year.

So you say LCC should be in your top 5..
What have they done to be considered in your top 5 besides have some random joe that avgs 20 or more a game for them? The Stewart kid is all they have.
Ballers Wrote:Honestly I've heard enough of the "Have you seen them play" crap, or "They have proven nothing"..
They are returning almost everything they had last year along side with the kids that transferred in. It makes sense to me. Let's just let the season do the talking.

PCC lost their size, they will be starting Dalton at the 5 I'm assuming. Matt Day will be a hoss cat for any team to handle, not to mention he will have a bunch returning with him. PCC better have some different weapons than the Braxton B. show. They don't have the depth in that bench to do what they did last year.

What have they done to be considered in your top 5 besides have some random joe that avgs 20 or more a game for them? The Stewart kid is all they have.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:Honestly I've heard enough of the "Have you seen them play" crap, or "They have proven nothing"..

Best player in this region!!!
WALL2WALL Wrote:Best player in this region!!!

Correct.

So Wall2Wall let me ask you..
The guy in your pic..
Pretty sure that is at Cordia High School.
Is he dunking?
Is that one of the transfers?
Ballers Wrote:Correct.

So Wall2Wall let me ask you..
The guy in your pic..
Pretty sure that is at Cordia High School.
Is he dunking?
Is that one of the transfers?

Yes, that is Chris Hudson, and yes he is dunking. He had shoes on in the pick, but they say when he first arrived on Lotts Creek he went in the gym and dunked it with sandles on.
This may be the first kid that I have seen enrolled at Cordia that can dunk.
Ahh it;s alright though Wall2Wall, let the haters hate.
Cordia will be tougher than most people are leading on.

Shame on you MVP2 for saying such dastardly things.
[quote=OrangenowBlue]I have seen the light. Here is my predictions for the 14th region.

1. Cordia
2. Cordia Junior Varsity
3. Cordia Freshmen
4. Knott Central
5. Perry Central

I agree. Cordia should win state this year. Their new coach is so good that he does not need to bring in new players to win at Cordia. Top ranked coach in America that can win with any players. He should not need to bring in anyone to win no matter were he goes.I wish Cordia luck and congrats on the great hire.
Benchwarmer Wrote:[quote=OrangenowBlue]I have seen the light. Here is my predictions for the 14th region.

1. Cordia
2. Cordia Junior Varsity
3. Cordia Freshmen
4. Knott Central
5. Perry Central

I agree. Cordia should win state this year. Their new coach is so good that he does not need to bring in new players to win at Cordia. Top ranked coach in America that can win with any players. He should not need to bring in anyone to win no matter were he goes.I wish Cordia luck and congrats on the great hire.

Remember...
Cordia returns pretty much EVERYTHING from last year.
And last year no one wanted to mess with the Lions.
I heard Riverside was absolutely stunned by their athleticism!
What has this site come to?

Benchwarmer, OrangenowBlue, and zaga_fan are all on the same side in the 14th Region Predictions thread.

I'm dumbfounded....
zaga_fan Wrote:What has this site come to?

Benchwarmer, OrangenowBlue, and zaga_fan are all on the same side in the 14th Region Predictions thread.

I'm dumbfounded....

That is because we have all come to our senses and recognized the superiority of the Lions that are roaring in the jungles of Lotts Creek.
Ballers Wrote:This may be the first kid that I have seen enrolled at Cordia that can dunk.
Ahh it;s alright though Wall2Wall, let the haters hate.
Cordia will be tougher than most people are leading on.

I'm not hating. I want Cordia to win just as much as the next CHS fan. I just dont got them in my top 5, simply because I for one haven't seen those transfer play. I hope they are as good as everyone leads on. Good luck Lions!
zaga_fan Wrote:[quote=Benchwarmer]

Remember...
Cordia returns pretty much EVERYTHING from last year.
And last year no one wanted to mess with the Lions.
I heard Riverside was absolutely stunned by their athleticism!

Keep making fun of man, we will see who is laughing at the end of the year. Cordia will surprise everyone this year.
zaga_fan Wrote:What has this site come to?

I'm dumbfounded....

Add Aslan to that list. The laughs in this thread are priceless though.
Aslan Wrote:Add Aslan to that list. The laughs in this thread are priceless though.

On both sides!!
WALL2WALL Wrote:On both sides!!

We are the only ones who have the right to laugh.
Season starts....
u guys start winning....
then laugh.

I just think it will be a lot of moaning and groaning.
I'm laughing because everyone thinks that these boys will not make a big impact, but I know that if you haven't seen them play then you can't say they will. I have seen these boys in person and the can play. Chris Hudson is just 14, 6'4 and CRAZY athletic.

Yes you guys are laughing because it is only once ever so often that Cordia is talented enough to compete for a region. I am not saying they will be this year, but they will in the future. If you don't remember, it was just a few years ago that Cordia in many peoples eyes were a top 3 team in the 14th. That was the team with Zach Hurt and Josh Taylor.

I believe this attitude, it's Cordia they aint no good , will end very soon.

You have the right to laugh becuz I wiill admit that it sounds stupid, but I'm laughing because there are people who still think that with these boys they will be lucky to have a winning season, which the most defiantly will have.
WALL2WALL Wrote:[quote=zaga_fan]

Keep making fun of man, we will see who is laughing at the end of the year. Cordia will surprise everyone this year.

This.
I just don't know how some people on here want to act like this team will not be any better. Have a hard time believeing that they will not be a lot better than last year.
Ballers Wrote:I just don't know how some people on here want to act like this team will not be any better. Have a hard time believeing that they will not be a lot better than this year.

:rockon:
WALL2WALL Wrote:1. Perry Central
2. Buckhorn
3. Letcher Central
4. Cordia
5. Hazard

Give the transfers a few years then I'll put them in the top 5. Matbe next year or the year after.