Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 2011
Sounds good genius
Statmaster Wrote:Maybe Fairview doesn't schedule Ashland because Ashland will only play the small schools at Ashland. If I was raceland,I'd drop Ashland until they agreed to play at least once every 3 years at Raceland. It's not right that raceland goes to Ashland EVERY year.

I don't think you will see the Rams drop Ashland anytime soon. Only if the Tomcats refuse to reschedule. And that will only come if we beat them three in a row again. We got their respect. They don't schedule us the first game anymore. We make more money playing at Ashland then playing the game at Ram stadium. I am a Ram fan and have a kid on the team. Whatever the schedule. Only thing I know is the eagles beat us last year.. That puts a bad taste on our tounges. Sure we at Raceland always play way up. This season is no different. We have Ashland, Pikeville, Lawrence Co, Russell and more. I know those first three are away games. We for some reason are playing Fairview, Greenup Co and I believe one other game away after we played them away last year. Why? Only the coaches know for sure. But I do believe that says alot about our staff. We will play anybody anywhere at anytime. It doesn't matter where we play. Or what size the school. We will travel and most of the time out number the home team. So we feel know matter where we play it's fine with us. All the fields are 50 yards wide and 100 yards long. We respect all!! LET THE GAMES BEGAIN!! I don't like Fairview. But I do respect them. I don't want to hear where the kids come from. Thats up to the school, fans and the khsaa to sort out and live with. If it's all right with them. Bring it on!! :redboxer: All I know is there was alot of crying about the Huntington pipeline to eagle land. If the khsaa says nothing is wrong. We should keep our mouths shut! Win or lose no excuses.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:I don't think you will see the Rams drop Ashland anytime soon. Only if the Tomcats refuse to reschedule. And that will only come if we beat them three in a row again. We got their respect. They don't schedule us the first game anymore. We make more money playing at Ashland then playing the game at Ram stadium. I am a Ram fan and have a kid on the team. Whatever the schedule. Only thing I know is the eagles beat us last year.. That puts a bad taste on our tounges. Sure we at Raceland always play way up. This season is no different. We have Ashland, Pikeville, Lawrence Co, Russell and more. I know those first three are away games. We for some reason are playing Fairview, Greenup Co and I believe one other game away after we played them away last year. Why? Only the coaches know for sure. But I do believe that says alot about our staff. We will play anybody anywhere at anytime. It doesn't matter where we play. Or what size the school. We will travel and most of the time out number the home team. So we feel know matter where we play it's fine with us. All the fields are 50 yards wide and 100 yards long. We respect all!! LET THE GAMES BEGAIN!! I don't like Fairview. But I do respect them. I don't want to hear where the kids come from. Thats up to the school, fans and the khsaa to sort out and live with. If it's all right with them. Bring it on!! :redboxer: All I know is there was alot of crying about the Huntington pipeline to eagle land. If the khsaa says nothing is wrong. We should keep our mouths shut! Win or lose no excuses.

great post!
sstack Wrote:great post!

Thanks sstack.
I have cried alot about this and that over the years. But this has gone on way to long. If the school, fans and state says it's ok. Just play the game!! I hate making excuses. And I'm trying not to. After having three or four awesome years like the Rams had. a few years back. Most teams will have a few down years. Down by our standards anyway. A long with being down the past two years we also had lots of key injuries. Some lasted for five or six games. And when that happen to two or three key players in a down year. It hurts at that point in time. But in the big picture it helps. It helped my son for sure. As a soph. last year. Most of the year he went both ways. He took his licks. But he also learnrd a lesson. Work hard in the off season and get bigger and stronger. Alot of the Rams were put in that situtation last year. And that imo will help so much. But the biggest key to winning in the playoffs is not only having a good team. It's being healthy. Last year I believe Fairview was a little more healthy and talented then us. Hopefully this year will be different. I for one believe it will. The Rams have worked extreamly hard in the off season. So if we lose to Fairview or whoever. I for one won't blame it on recruiting, refs, weather or whatever. You should always look inside first. Look in the mirror and ask what could we have done different to win the game. If anything at all!! I for one am ready for the season to begin. And I hope we stay healthy for once in a few years. I for one hope Fairview has a great year. I hope they only lose one game in the regular season. It can only help in the rankings for my Rams.Ive:blabbermolong enough.