•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
What does pass the football mean? lol....didn't know that was legal in the game of football.
We are 5A BUT, I have laughed so hard on your 6A favorite. I SO agree with you!!!!!!!!
bear claw Wrote:We are 5A BUT, I have laughed so hard on your 6A favorite. I SO agree with you!!!!!!!!

Dang I hit a 4 instead of a 5 Nothing slip bye anybody on BGR Confusednicker: Go 5A Harlan County.:Cheerlead
insideinfo Wrote:Anyone hearing any transfer rumors?

64 is going to corbin
topnotch Wrote:64 is going to corbin

I still have a year of eligibility left in Williamsburg I sign a 4 year deal. :popcorn:
By my count that was 300%. A person can only devote 100% of themselves to something. Therefore it can only be 33.33% to each of those 3 teams and less since you added the others. So if you are only for the burg 33% then you have already left. It can't be both there 64.
mysonis55 Wrote:By my count that was 300%. A person can only devote 100% of themselves to something. Therefore it can only be 33.33% to each of those 3 teams and less since you added the others. So if you are only for the burg 33% then you have already left. It can't be both there 64.

This 100% thing is way over your head Mysonis55. My advice would be for you to only pick mayfield and not pick any other team in kentucky. And if you will do that you will be a 100% :lmao:
Gargamel Wrote:Pikeville takes the East:1: jackets two year run ends & it's back to mediocrity in the burgConfusednicker:

Fairview beats Pikeville for the opportunity to play Williamsburg.
Obviously, I don't have a problem with that 64. I am still behind them and they didn't have to sign a contract to get me to stay.
Fairview will not be representing the east E. They will have their work cut out just to try to reestablish some form of discipline this year. I hate it for the kids that are still there but it is going to take some time to become a program now.
mysonis55 Wrote:Obviously, I don't have a problem with that 64. I am still behind them and they didn't have to sign a contract to get me to stay.

I didn't sign a contract Confusednicker: I just have one more year of eligibility. :Cheerlead
E's Army Wrote:Fairview beats Pikeville for the opportunity to play Williamsburg.

I'm sure Pikeville would love to see Fairview get that far. They still owe the Eagles one from the big cheating scandal:ChairHit: Unless the SI has another bus load coming in I see a 3rd place district finish. :Sad04:
I have to agree they will either be 3rd or an outside shot of 2nd int their district. They will have too much change to overcome in one year.
topnotch Wrote:64 is going to corbin

I offered to buy him all the beer he could drink from the concession stand if he came to Corbin.:biggrin:
He would have traded for a lot less. He has been heart broken since early December.
You'll go broke buying 64 beer.
Is that wear he got the slogan, "you got served". From the concession stand serving him that much.
E's Army Wrote:Fairview beats Pikeville for the opportunity to play Williamsburg.

No way Fairview beats Pikeville this yr. You don't come from the bottom and up that fast in one season. Next season, maybe a shot. But not this season. and that's not a knock against Fairview, that's just reality.
I think the burg or Raceland would have knocked off Fairview even before the implosion was discovered. Raceland pretty much handled them the first time around any way.
Newjacket Wrote:Ok, have to set something straight here. Cameron was not being moved to receiver full time. They were just having a few plays where he moved out there. He would still have been QB 95% of the time.

New Jacket You have done enough damage to our program PLEASE quit coaching, you never played. Just enjoy the ride.
[quote=Gargamel]Pikeville takes the East:1: jackets two year run ends & it's back to mediocrity in the burgConfusednicker:[/QUO

I am glad to see your prediction you have never been right so far.
topnotch Wrote:[quote=Gargamel]Pikeville takes the East:1: jackets two year run ends & it's back to mediocrity in the burgConfusednicker:[/QUO

I am glad to see your prediction you have never been right so far.

Only time you've been right was when you decided to warm the buses up early in Bowling Green last year :lmao:
If current pace holds true it will be Raceland from the east. Each year they seem to make it one step further. Last year they lost in the semis. That means this year they should take over the burg's role and lose at BG.
Gargamel Wrote:[quote=topnotch]

Only time you've been right was when you decided to warm the buses up early in Bowling Green last year :lmao:

I Don't think we every turn the bus off. Still running Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:If current pace holds true it will be Raceland from the east. Each year they seem to make it one step further. Last year they lost in the semis. That means this year they should take over the burg's role and lose at BG.

You have cover all of your bases Mysonis55 in the east I think you will get one of them right. :why:
If hazard and Williamsburg meet in playoffs where will it be and what round
Hazard for region
Big Five-0- Wrote:No way Fairview beats Pikeville this yr. You don't come from the bottom and up that fast in one season. Next season, maybe a shot. But not this season. and that's not a knock against Fairview, that's just reality.

9-1 last year and state final previous year is not the bottom.
topnotch Wrote:New Jacket You have done enough damage to our program PLEASE quit coaching, you never played. Just enjoy the ride.

Topnotch is a Hall of Famer. How about you NewJacket? He has played and coached beyond the high school level.
I'm just saying, each year they seem to get 1 step closer.
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next