•  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
Granny Bear Wrote:If I have offended anyone with that picture, I will remove it with my apologies.

Thinking she some kin to me. Confusednicker:
No doubt about it!!

Hope you're feeling better sweetheart!!
Granny Bear Wrote:If I have offended anyone with that picture, I will remove it with my apologies.

Just me and Doug. But we will let it slide
Well in about 24 hours Corbin is about to change their mascot from redhounds to just plain mutt after the Cards beat the read out of that dog.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Well in about 24 hours Corbin is about to change their mascot from redhounds to just plain mutt after the Cards beat the read out of that dog.

We’d just go back to the grey hounds. I do hope we wear our chrome helmets though. That way your guys can get a good look at themselves as we blow by.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Well in about 24 hours Corbin is about to change their mascot from redhounds to just plain mutt after the Cards beat the read out of that dog.

Beat the RED out; the RED!!!!

Don't you know how to insult properly?

Confusednicker:
hound05 Wrote:sheww

imtu
Granny Bear Wrote:Beat the RED out; the RED!!!!

Confusednicker:

You gotta forgive him. He probably had one too many while we were breaking down the rest of the game strategy using IMTU.
pjdoug Wrote:Can I ride the equipment bus to Austin Peay to watch this beat down?

If I was on it I’d save you a seat. Of course you’d have to wear some Corbin merch. Lol
This time tomorrow night mayfield will know when they see it. :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Anybody wanting a hitchhiker I will buy the gas :bike::bike:
I need to hitch a ride with you and the coaches so I get the V.I.P treatment:please: :welcome:
****BREAKING NEWS HOUNDS FANS

The D1 transfer we got a week before the season is now eligible!!!! My son said he got the news today. The coaches said the KHSAA and the school cleared him to play. He’s currently been practicing all along but this is great news for the right game. The kid is a game changer. I’m sure the program in Tennessee hated to lose him. Not only an outstanding athlete but a great kid all around. I just hope missing the 4 games don’t hurt his offers or any future offers he would have. Which when you’re a stud like him I don’t think it would. I know he’s got offers from Va tech. West Virginia. Uk. Cincinnati. And some others. Hoping now that he can play more SEC offers will come, I’m sure they will since several have been at practice watching him. The kid will be hungry and that’s the last thing you want for him
To be.

**before any Corbin fans get mad at me for posting this, it’s not an issue. NO FREAKING WAY is he on MF scouting report and they won’t have time to prepare for him this soon. And in all honesty when you’re a beast like him it wouldn’t matter if they did. It’s got me jacked. I thought Corbin would win by 6-10 points but now I’m almost calling it will be 3 TD’s. Hey 64 didn’t you say you’ve seen him in an actual game? I’ve only seen him practice. He’s not hard to spot.
Granny Bear Wrote:Beat the RED out; the RED!!!!

Confusednicker:
Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:You gotta forgive him. He probably had one too many while we were breaking down the rest of the game strategy using IMTU.

You had one too many when Danville was breaking you down.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:If I was on it I’d save you a seat. Of course you’d have to wear some Corbin merch. Lol

I'll wear red or a Corbin T-shirt inside out.
64SUR Wrote:This time tomorrow night mayfield will know when they see it. :biglmao:
What will they know?
Hound05 Wrote:****BREAKING NEWS HOUNDS FANS

The D1 transfer we got a week before the season is now eligible!!!! My son said he got the news today. The coaches said the KHSAA and the school cleared him to play. He’s currently been practicing all along but this is great news for the right game. The kid is a game changer. I’m sure the program in Tennessee hated to lose him. Not only an outstanding athlete but a great kid all around. I just hope missing the 4 games don’t hurt his offers or any future offers he would have. Which when you’re a stud like him I don’t think it would. I know he’s got offers from Va tech. West Virginia. Uk. Cincinnati. And some others. Hoping now that he can play more SEC offers will come, I’m sure they will since several have been at practice watching him. The kid will be hungry and that’s the last thing you want for him
To be.

**before any Corbin fans get mad at me for posting this, it’s not an issue. NO FREAKING WAY is he on MF scouting report and they won’t have time to prepare for him this soon. And in all honesty when you’re a beast like him it wouldn’t matter if they did. It’s got me jacked. I thought Corbin would win by 6-10 points but now I’m almost calling it will be 3 TD’s. Hey 64 didn’t you say you’ve seen him in an actual game? I’ve only seen him practice. He’s not hard to spot.

Good news. Now you need 10 more.
pjdoug Wrote:You had one too many when Danville was breaking you down.

Where were you and the grits?

To be.

I was hoping this would be a secret until the game but I was reading on the ACC Sports that Clemson is going to make a offer. I been warning mayfield posters all week when you see it you will know.............Jet Man is coming :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
pjdoug Wrote:I'll wear red or a Corbin T-shirt inside out.

Would you settle for a reds hat? Lol
If I were making the trip You’d have a ride for sure. Im gonna stay in Corbin though. The good news is that 107.3 has a pretty good broadcast. I’ll probably listen to it while watching another local game.

To be.

I hope UK can get this kid. He's a once in a lifetime player.
mysonis55 Wrote:Where were you and the grits?

I was in Lexington watching The Admirals pour the coal to your arrogant A$$ and watching you cry of course.
64SUR Wrote:I was hoping this would be a secret until the game but I was reading on the ACC Sports that Clemson is going to make a offer. I been warning mayfield posters all week when you see it you will know.............Jet Man is coming :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
I didn't know this was the kid that you've been referring to. He's a game changer.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Would you settle for a reds hat? Lol
If I were making the trip You’d have a ride for sure. Im gonna stay in Corbin though. The good news is that 107.3 has a pretty good broadcast. I’ll probably listen to it while watching another local game.

Sure. I'm a Reds fan. I'll have to sit at home and listen if I can't get a ride on the short bus or the long bus.
64SUR Wrote:I was hoping this would be a secret until the game but I was reading on the ACC Sports that Clemson is going to make a offer. I been warning mayfield posters all week when you see it you will know.............Jet Man is coming :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead

Yea I seen that on some of the recruiting message boards. But I didn’t wanna come out and say it. I didn’t wanna jinx it for him. Or make it out like I was just trying to hype him up if they didn’t. I was wondering what you meant when you kept saying they will see. I thought in the back of my mind that it might be him but didn’t know. He’ll look like lightening blowing by them boys in his new chrome helmet. I’ll put the title to my vehicle up that if and when he breaks lose no one catches this kid. I’m just happy for the kid. Him benefiting us greatly is just an extra. His YouTube videos already look like he’s playing against 8th graders. If I’m not mistaken that team he was playing against in it from Memphis was nationally ranked and then boys weren’t catching him. They need to just change his name to GAME CHANGER
mysonis55 Wrote:Good news. Now you need 10 more.

Thanks. Yea it’s good news for the kid. He’s worked hard his whole life for this game and paperwork and someone who probably never played a game of football was holding it all back. But nah we don’t NEED 10 more. I’d love to have 10 more of him. Heck, I’d love to have 10 more halves of him.
Hound05 Wrote:Yea I seen that on some of the recruiting message boards. But I didn’t wanna come out and say it. I didn’t wanna jinx it for him. Or make it out like I was just trying to hype him up if they didn’t. I was wondering what you meant when you kept saying they will see. I thought in the back of my mind that it might be him but didn’t know. He’ll look like lightening blowing by them boys in his new chrome helmet. I’ll put the title to my vehicle up that if and when he breaks lose no one catches this kid. I’m just happy for the kid. Him benefiting us greatly is just an extra. His YouTube videos already look like he’s playing against 8th graders. If I’m not mistaken that team he was playing against in it from Memphis was nationally ranked and then boys weren’t catching him. They need to just change his name to GAME CHANGER

When this kid hits open field birdbrain55 will have to change her diaper.
I've followed football here in EKY for about 25 years now. Corbin might be the best team East of I75 at the moment. I've watched multiple teams this year and it seems to me that the hounds smell blood.

Corbin- 35
Mayfield- 21
I can't believe he was released. You guys making this up for Mayfield?? Last I heard was that he would be lucky to be eligible for next year.
pjdoug Wrote:I hope UK can get this kid. He's a once in a lifetime player.

If I’m not mistaken I read about a month ago that UK was switching his recruiter. Not sure who it was. I know it was Gran. But they said maybe marrow will be taking it over. Not sure how true though. I know Doug Phillips from cincy has been pushing real hard and has been to Corbin several times. We’ll see how it shapes up I guess. Either way this is great news
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next