Poll: Who wins the Class A Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Williamsburg
53.16%
Mayfield
46.84%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs Williamsburg 1A State Title
Good luck Williamsburg, glad to see a different team get a chance.
Newjacket, it has been done before on here. I guess we tend to get a little skeptical after that. It's not meant to be harsh or mean. It has been done before that's all.
Fulldeck, I agree it's nice to see a new team get there unless it means my Cardinals don't.
mysonis55 Wrote:Now let's get back to the business of shedding light on this game. Here is another one of those meaningless stats for you. Mayfield's senior class has won 18 playoff games thusfar. Williamsburg has won 15 playoff games ever.

Lol, I enjoy the stats 55. I don't like the ratings systems.

I do have a challenge for you if your game. Next football season you start a thread of your Cal Rating or which ever you want to use. Pick ten games each week and I will make my picks against your ratings picks. We will see who comes out on top at the end of the year. You must at least pick half the games from the eastern part of the state.

Challenge accepted or not???
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Lol, I enjoy the stats 55. I don't like the ratings systems.

I do have a challenge for you if your game. Next football season you start a thread of your Cal Rating or which ever you want to use. Pick ten games each week and I will make my picks against your ratings picks. We will see who comes out on top at the end of the year. You must at least pick half the games from the eastern part of the state.

Challenge accepted or not???

55 you have been call yes or no :rockon:
I would be willing to do that after about the mid point of the season. The ratings are not accurate early on. I don't think they even start the until after week 4.
64, you have been called out as well and you didn't answer. Catch up old man.
Williamsburg fans ..yall comin up thur or fri..?
Newjacket Wrote:Not sure why anyone would think we are lying about Skylar. Wouldn't it be better for us to let you game plan for a player all week that can't play. Not that coaches pay any attention to message boards

I can see where a coach would want the other team to think that a weapon like that is not playing in the game and make the defense not have to plan for it. But I do agree it confuses the defense more if you have to think about him, but it just seems a little over the top how people on here, especially non-fans are saying he is done.
mayfield_9 Wrote:55 has posted 134 times on this thread.
64 has posted 69 times.
Come on 64! You've been dreaming about this week your whole life!
mysonis55 134
64SUR 69
I bet you even lose the coin toss now.
:Cheerlead

He killing my number with all these stats in Lit's rating and past history of mayfield :blondetea
mysonis55 Wrote:I would be willing to do that after about the mid point of the season. The ratings are not accurate early on. I don't think they even start the until after week 4.

:dudecomeon: are you telling me that mayfield want be ratings number 1 nexts year come on man :Sad04: #1 Blackcat Fan has call you out :HitWall:
gobigredMHS Wrote:I can see where a coach would want the other team to think that a weapon like that is not playing in the game and make the defense not have to plan for it. But I do agree it confuses the defense more if you have to think about him, but it just seems a little over the top how people on here, especially non-fans are saying he is done.

I guess I can see where you might think the coach is lying to us to get us to pass on incorrect info, but that would be assuming your coach makes his game plan out according to what's in this message board. That's obviously not gonna happen so what's the point in lying about it.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Williamsburg fans ..yall comin up thur or fri..?

Coming up friday morning leaving around 5.30 am :bike::bike::bike:
gobigredMHS Wrote:I can see where a coach would want the other team to think that a weapon like that is not playing in the game and make the defense not have to plan for it. But I do agree it confuses the defense more if you have to think about him, but it just seems a little over the top how people on here, especially non-fans are saying he is done.

All of williamsburg player are coming to Bowling Green let me make that clear. An i promise you will see this in the air :football::football::football: 4th down an a inches :football::football::football: we want milk the clock i promise,just ask anybody we play :truestory:
I just woke up an everybody has went back to bed Confusedleep:
footballfever Wrote:You would not have gotten waxed because ah you say so??? Mfield and PT are a big rivalry so beating them by 7 can't compare to Wayne beating them by 24 because that wasn't a big rivalry game, PT probably didn't play hard since it wasn't a rivalry game. I mean the winner only got to go on to state championship/ Plus Mayfield had that long trip to Paducah and Wayne only had to travel 259 miles, 4 1/2 hours. So I see your point.

The 100th meeting of the 2 schools a huge rivalry game in which Mayfield actually was up by 2 TDs through a good deal of that game so yeah with out a late score by PT and if I am not mistaken Mayfield was inside the Pt 10 when they let the clock run out then yeah We could have beaten them by the same margin that Wayne did. I have seen Mayfield PT games where on paper PT was 3 or 4 tds better than Mayfield and vice versa that the game was an upset or much closer than anybody expected
ontopofthewest Wrote:Williamsburg fans ..yall comin up thur or fri..?
Be there Thursday, where is the Mayfield pregame party... 64, E, and I may crash it...
Confusedinglepar
Well it's time for me to tell the mayfield fans my predictions.

Williamsburg 35
Mayfield 20

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE

Please mayfield fans don't get up an go get popcorn :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: this is a warning TongueoliceLig air attack is coming TongueoliceLig
OldJacket Wrote:Be there Thursday, where is the Mayfield pregame party... 64, E, and I may crash it...
Confusedinglepar

Friday morning parking lot for me,I know topnotch is going down thursday an i think cherokee going down friday morning,E'army prolly is allready their. GO WILLIAMSBURG :rockon:
The defense will be in white jerseys with red and black trim.
Possible meet and greet? Tailgate breakfast in the parking lot
mysonis55 Wrote:Newjacket, it has been done before on here. I guess we tend to get a little skeptical after that. It's not meant to be harsh or mean. It has been done before that's all.

55 I know for a fact that he not only will not play in the Mayfield game but is out for the entire basketball season. The fracture is not across like most, it runs up and down, It will require several screws, he is a hell of an athlete I feel so sorry for him. I will say if Williamsburg didn't have depth and could not replace him we would have no business being there in the first place. PRAY FOR SKYLOR Nice kid,
E's Army Wrote:I played Williamsburg vs Mayfield on my electric football game and Williamsburg won.

E, I got my old electric football set out and tried to play the game but could not finish because the Mayfield running back kept running around in a circle...
mysonis55 Wrote:Now let's get back to the business of shedding light on this game. Here is another one of those meaningless stats for you. Mayfield's senior class has won 18 playoff games thusfar. Williamsburg has won 15 playoff games ever.
That was one comparision I liked alot.
E's Army Wrote:I played Williamsburg vs Mayfield on my electric football game and Williamsburg won.
I'm guessing that you had the Williamsburg end of the field sitting on a phone book. Smile
topnotch Wrote:55 I know for a fact that he not only will not play in the Mayfield game but is out for the entire basketball season. The fracture is not across like most, it runs up and down, It will require several screws, he is a hell of an athlete I feel so sorry for him. I will say if Williamsburg didn't have depth and could not replace him we would have no business being there in the first place. PRAY FOR SKYLOR Nice kid,

I really hate to hear this for the Griffith, and for Williamsburg. His family has had enough to deal with already this year.
SEKYFAN Wrote:How much basketball time will he miss?

I'm no doctor and have no idea at the timetable for the injury sustained. But, just as a guess I would think it would probably be 6-8 weeks. Like I said that is only a guess.
topnotch Wrote:55 I know for a fact that he not only will not play in the Mayfield game but is out for the entire basketball season. The fracture is not across like most, it runs up and down, It will require several screws, he is a hell of an athlete I feel so sorry for him. I will say if Williamsburg didn't have depth and could not replace him we would have no business being there in the first place. PRAY FOR SKYLOR Nice kid,

I didn't see this when I posted about the injury time frame. I really hate it for the kid, he is a great athlete.
Just getting here is a great achievement. Not too many kids get to experience something like what they'll experience come friday & saturday. It really is a HS game with a big-time college atmosphere. Don't take it for granted, because it'll be one of the highlights of your life and you'll still be reminiscing about it 50 years from now. Glory Days !!!

My prayers go out to this young man. Praying for a speedy & full recovery.

Is he a senior?
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next