Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Shelby Valley for real or
If Valley wins region, it would not suprise me, But on the same note it would not suprise me too see them lose again either in the 1st round
Pburg fans are jealous of the attention that SV gets. There are alot of you on here who wish that your team was as successful as Valley has been over the past five years. It's all bitterness. Pburg beat Valley last year in the regional, but SV has two regional titles, an All "A" title, the best record (by far) in the 15th over the past 5 years, and will probably win the All "A" and the 15th region again this year. What do you have at Pburg???? One win in the regional tournament.

I hereby crown Pburg the champions of the world!!!!! :roll:
"worstever" Wrote:Pburg fans are jealous of the attention that SV gets. There are alot of you on here who wish that your team was as successful as Valley has been over the past five years. It's all bitterness. Pburg beat Valley last year in the regional, but SV has two regional titles, an All "A" title, the best record (by far) in the 15th over the past 5 years, and will probably win the All "A" and the 15th region again this year. What do you have at Pburg???? One win in the regional tournament.

I hereby crown Pburg the champions of the world!!!!! :roll:
The fact that we are bitter is probably true. We're not bitter because Valley is better than Prestonsburg though. That's not the case. P-burg and Valley match up evenly in my opinion. However, when you have a coach that has coached nothing but girls sports all his life and really has no clue what is going on, then it makes it hard for your team to win. If I recall, people from Valley were bitter because of P-burg during football season. Talking all this nonsense about how they would beat Prestonsburg easily and all this garbage. One difference is P-burg is equal to Valley in basketball given Jack Pack as a coach. Where Valley is nowhere close to P-burg in football. I'm not trying to throw up football cuz it's one thing we can fall back on, I'm just clearifying your bitterness remark. I guarantee, if Prestonsburg had a better coaching staff, they would beat Valley by 10+. Yes it's a bold statement, but it's the truth. Valley is for real. Valley is a great team and a region favorite again this year, but something just isn't right for them to beat top ranked teams pretty handily then turn around and beat these so called "overrated and bitter" teams of Belfry, Prestonsburg, etc.
I'm a huge valley fan but i do have to give credit when its due....alot of the teams in the 15th region could beat valley on any given night but if im not mistaken the district tourney is being played at valley which will give them a big advantage and i do believe they will make it to state....but goodluck to the teams from prestonsburg and belfry and if valley doesnt make it to Rupp then i hope whoever wins will represents the 15th well.
Last time region was at Valley, SF went to state tourny and valley was undefeated in the 15th at that time when AC knocked them out in the 1st round. I said it was and will say it again- I think Valley is good but from what I remember they haven't even entered the regional tourny as a district winnner the last couple of years, at team on the Ridge did. This after Valley cruised through the regular season. I also remember a time when the region was at Valley and they cruised through the season and was again knocked off in the first round at home by AC a team SF beat a few days prior in District final by 50 points. Regular season don't mean a thing it tourny play. And by the worstever, SF has a comparable record in the last 5 years win a region title, four straight district titles, all a region title and a wymt title. Regular season record may not be as good but when it counts they are comparable to the mighty valley.