Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is every ones thoughts on Coach Starns?
"Fuzzy5118" Wrote:I don't know... he just isn't as tall as I thought he would be or maybe he's not as tall as all the talk lended him to being in my mind. I'm not trying to be a "smart aleck", I was being sincere.

As far as I know he's like 6'4" or there abouts. That's pretty dang tall in my book....at least is when someone is standing next to me. I really feel like a shrimp around folks that tall.
Starns has done a very respectable job. I thought Tremble did a good job also, and I miss him at Central. Starns is not responsible for what happened to tremble and no one should have any hard feelings toward him. The main thing is that we stick together and support our program.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:As far as I know he's like 6'4" or there abouts. That's pretty dang tall in my book....at least is when someone is standing next to me. I really feel like a shrimp around folks that tall.

I agree 6'4" is not considered short, but he hardly looked 6'4" the other night. I'll have to get a better look @ him again sometime. Maybe it was the sportcoat.
"Fuzzy5118" Wrote:I agree 6'4" is not considered short, but he hardly looked 6'4" the other night. I'll have to get a better look @ him again sometime. Maybe it was the sportcoat.

ROFL I thought you were talking about Reno. No, my guess is that Coach Starns is about 5'9" or maybe 10" if you stretch him really good. Sorry! I was trying to remember seeing Reno in a sportcoat the other night. That is so funny!:lmao: