Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
34.48%
Sheldon Clark
65.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Sheldon Clark 11/12
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:I've seen Russell play a couple times this year. And they have a few weaknesses that SC can cause big problems from. If SC has a passing game they can win this one big! If SC can run off tackle and run traps up the middle Russell will go down fast. If SC can stop the off tackle runs the game will be over very fast.
I would love to see Russell win this one. They are a local team! I want all of our locals to win. But this will be a very tough game for the devils to win! IMO SC 32--Russell 14

SC has a very good team and lost close games to some very good teams. Don't look at their record!! Tough schedule!:dontthink

PCC had a passing game. I wouldn't base anything off of the Russell/Raceland game.
SC by 7
Russell get a reality check after beating Pike Co Central!

Sheldon Clark - 35

Russell - 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Russell will have 12 people in the stands. SC will have both sides to sit on. Huge homefield advantage will be tough on Russell. I hope Russell wins, but would have to say SC wins by 2 TD's.
I always thought Russell usually had a huge following. Was I wrong or has everyone jumped off the bandwagon since their run a few years ago?
I don't think they will win, but I hope Russell takes this one.
OU812 Wrote:Russell will have 12 people in the stands. SC will have both sides to sit on. Huge homefield advantage will be tough on Russell. I hope Russell wins, but would have to say SC wins by 2 TD's.

There will be more than 12. I have been very critical of the Russell fans. They have become spoiled to a large degree. The small home crowd friday was shameful. Cold weather or not the players deserve our support. As for the fans that were there they were really into it. Even for a small crowd there was alot of energy.

SC doesn't have much of a visitors side and after last week the wagon may be a little more crowded. So I'll call the spoiled fans out. Support your team. 10-0 or 0-10 or anywhere in between doesn't matter. You should always be there to support our kids.
FBALL Wrote:There will be more than 12. I have been very critical of the Russell fans. They have become spoiled to a large degree. The small home crowd friday was shameful. Cold weather or not the players deserve our support. As for the fans that were there they were really into it. Even for a small crowd there was alot of energy.

SC doesn't have much of a visitors side and after last week the wagon may be a little more crowded. So I'll call the spoiled fans out. Support your team. 10-0 or 0-10 or anywhere in between doesn't matter. You should always be there to support our kids.

SC has put more bleachers on the visitors side of the field
Agreed FBall, support your team all the time. Unless something major happens I will be at SC. I just wish that everyone would have more school spirit. Maybe even take the band and a pep bus.
Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Sheldon Clark 24-14 http://www.Calpreps.com
SC-28
Russell-14
Going to be a good game. If the Russell team that played the 2nd half shows up. They will win. If not,it will be a long, cold ride home. Turn these kids loose and let them play. Stick with what got you here and quit trying to out coach yourself. Don't do something that has not worked all year when your players are moving the ball. 4 yards and a cloud of dust, ball control.
CardinalAlum Wrote:SC has put more bleachers on the visitors side of the field
I noticed they had put more on the visitors side. But it still does not help the situation. The bleachers on the visitor side are at most 5 rows high. Which makes it impossible to see the game over the team standing on the sideline in front of you. I love the improvements they have made there, but I try to sit on the home side when I attend a game there.
Never mind.
"I'd rather be dead than chear for the red" but i will have to say SC by 8 28-20
but Russel could pull this one out
last years game between these two was very exciting.. it looks as though it will be the same this year. i believe i will take the cards in this one.

Sheldon Clark-28
Russell-21
i'm gonna go with russell
Belfry_99 Wrote:I noticed they had put more on the visitors side. But it still does not help the situation. The bleachers on the visitor side are at most 5 rows high. Which makes it impossible to see the game over the team standing on the sideline in front of you. I love the improvements they have made there, but I try to sit on the home side when I attend a game there.

We are getting there with better improvements every year.. Our home side is big enough for visitors to sit on which is what most teams do anyway
This should be a very good matchup. I'll take SC 24-22. A missed 2 pt conversion will beat Russell.
I'll go with The evils in this one. They can beat anybody....but Raceland....Just ask F-ball he's been witness to it the last 3 years.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I'll go with The evils in this one. They can beat anybody....but Raceland....Just ask F-ball he's been witness to it the last 3 years.

Kiss my big toe! Unfortunately your not lying. They can beat almost anyone when they play well. I'm not even going to start on the ams right now.
I would say SC but I hope I'm wrong. If Russell plays like they did last friday, Then they will have a good shot at a win.
8477 Wrote:"I'd rather be dead than chear for the red" but i will have to say SC by 8 28-20
but Russel could pull this one out

Who are you referring to as Red?????
SC
Russel- 23 SC- 20
Love to see the devils win! But I just don't think they have enough to get the job done. I got a feeling they are going down this week. -14. :turnbad:
Jeepman Wrote:Who are you referring to as Red?????

all teams red in this case SC
red(jersey color)
The devils win another one....
Sheldon clark
Sheldon Clark by 12.
SC