Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
80.21%
Lawrence County
19.79%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. @ Bell Co. 11/12
I'd love for LC to beat Bell. Not because I don't like Bell. I greatly admire them am very confident they will win this one convincingly. I'd just like to get to play LC.

But to beat Bell LC will have to do 2 things that nobody has done this year. Stop Davenport and move the ball on their D. Just not likely to happen even if Bell plays a poor game. LC is a quality program that has come a long way in a short time. Losing to Bell will not change that. And if by some amazing miracle, they beat Bell; all the better.

Bell 48
LC 0
This game will be worse then last year for LC. Bell 55 or what ever Bell wants to stop at and LC 00
Did these teams meet up last year?
if so what was the score?
CardsDE Wrote:Did these teams meet up last year?
if so what was the score?

Yes they did, and bell won pretty easily. I can't remember the score though.
it was 41-0 last year, but 14-0 at halftime
Bell Co.
BC will open this up in the 4th quarter. It has the makings of be a competitive ball game until then though
lcgrad2002 Wrote:it was 41-0 last year, but 14-0 at halftime

I love how some fans think some games are 2 quarters.
Bell County should win easily.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Why wouldn't he be playing?

Well he sat our for McCreary Central, Madison Southern, and Boyd Co this year. We just didnt need to take a chance of him getting hurt in blowouts even without him. Also keeping him fresh for a long run in the playoffs.
this will be a blow out

BCHS 47
LCHS 0
Football1 Wrote:I'd love for LC to beat Bell. Not because I don't like Bell. I greatly admire them am very confident they will win this one convincingly. I'd just like to get to play LC.

But to beat Bell LC will have to do 2 things that nobody has done this year. Stop Davenport and move the ball on their D. Just not likely to happen even if Bell plays a poor game. LC is a quality program that has come a long way in a short time. Losing to Bell will not change that. And if by some amazing miracle, they beat Bell; all the better.

Bell 48
LC 0
Line play, ball control, penalties and field position determine all football games. You have not followed LC for long or you would know they have had a quality program for many years. Now, if LC can get by Bell, and Bell is the premiere football program in the state, Knox will only be able to play LC if they beat Rowan. By your own admission "LC is a quality program" and that quality program got a whoppin at Morehead. Of course you know that because there were plenty of Knox folks at that game. We are required to play Bell County due to playoff schedules. Bell has to earn a state championship trophy. That includes playing teams like LC because LC earned the bracket spot. Knox already had a shot at bell and got beat as usual.
I was crazy enough to say LC could pull off the upset past year. I was sadly mistaken. I hope I'm wrong, but I find myself just wondering if the dawgs will finally score on Dudley.
region15 Wrote:I was crazy enough to say LC could pull off the upset past year. I was sadly mistaken.

You were not the only one, don't feel bad.

Anyone care to post a starting lineup for LC? After having a bunch of Srs. last year I would imagine they start a bunch of younger kids this year?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:it was 41-0 last year, but 14-0 at halftime
Should have been 7 to 0 at the half!
Dawgpound Wrote:Should have been 7 to 0 at the half!

The only thing that matters guys is the Final....41-0... Dont have moral victories.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:You were not the only one, don't feel bad.

Anyone care to post a starting lineup for LC? After having a bunch of Srs. last year I would imagine they start a bunch of younger kids this year?

Can you post our size on the line? I would try but might get the heights and weights wrong.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Can you post our size on the line? I would try but might get the heights and weights wrong.

I will see if I can find a roster online. Sportspinnacle maybe, or I would be guessing.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I will see if I can find a roster online. Sportspinnacle maybe, or I would be guessing.

:Thumbs:
this could get ugly bell wins big after what happened last year this is one game the players are really looking forward too i don't think the starters will come out of this game no matter what the score
Bell County takes this one by 20.
So I say LC by 2
Right Tackle #78 Caleb Carter Jr. 6'6" 295lb.
Right Guard #61 Brandon Couch Sr. 6'1" 260lb.
Center #68 Travis Miracle Sr. 6'1" 230lb.
Left Guard #50 Brent Marsee Jr. 5'11" 250lb.
Left Tackle #62 Jonathan Burnett So. 6'4" 260lb.
So proud of the boys in the trenches....
Dawgpound Wrote:Should have been 7 to 0 at the half!

Shouldas, couldas and wouldas man I have heards those alot over the years.:please:
CATDAD2 Wrote:Right Tackle #78 Caleb Carter Jr. 6'6" 295lb.

this reads like the starting line for the steelers lol.
CATDAD2 Wrote:Right Tackle #78 Caleb Carter Jr. 6'6" 295lb.

Thanks! Im excited about watching Carter on the basketball court this year as well. :Thumbs:
Doubt this game will be close. Too cold outside to watch bell win by 5 td's or more. hope knox wins so the regional title game is on the hill. Will brave the cold to watch the rematch of that one
Bell wins "Big"
LC ends the season again on Log Mountain as the bobcats name the score
devildawh20 Wrote:Doubt this game will be close. Too cold outside to watch bell win by 5 td's or more. hope knox wins so the regional title game is on the hill. Will brave the cold to watch the rematch of that one

Don't think that you have anything to worry about.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next