Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
80.21%
Lawrence County
19.79%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. @ Bell Co. 11/12
Please lets keep this thread on topic.....

Bell Co 42
LC 7
Thanks for allowing us to score this year BCBC. LOL

LC must stop the penalty's and keep their heads in the game to have any shot in this game. Hopefully all are healthy next week and LC can make this a good game. If LC is able to stay around through the 3rd qtr they have a shot to pull the upset. However, if they allow Bell to jump on them early this is going to be another nasty end of the season.

BC 35 LC 6.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Bell
That was fast lol..
Bell County wins this , wont be close :worthy:
The obvious pick will be Bell County but anything can happen on a Friday night. Here is to a injury free game. Good luck to both teams.
Wonder if LC will get to use the locker room at Bell? lol j/k

Should be a pretty good match-up.

Bell lost 6 seniors from last year.

What all did LC loose?

Good way too have post number 1,000 talking about the 2nd round of the playoffs.
More than that
Bell continues rolling.

Bell-56
LC-6
Lawrence County can pass but can they pass against a better bell county team? Lawrence Co is minus any players who would cause any trouble on our trip to Bell. Hope Lawrence represents themselves far better this year than last year. I believe they will!!!Good luck dawgs LC 28 Bell 27
by the way Cory Davenport will be playing in this game.
Bell by 3 tds.
It'll take a perfect game for LC and a worst by Bell.

Bell takes it though.
WildDawg Wrote:More than that

Who are some of your better players this year that I can look out for?
I wish Lawrence good luck...but, they will be seeing a blue Davenport shaped blur headed for the endzone many times next friday. Bell and Knox will be in the regional finals IMHO.
catwoman Wrote:Lawrence County can pass but can they pass against a better bell county team? Lawrence Co is minus any players who would cause any trouble on our trip to Bell. Hope Lawrence represents themselves far better this year than last year. I believe they will!!!Good luck dawgs LC 28 Bell 27

28 pts?
Bell-58
LC-14
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Who are some of your better players this year that I can look out for?

Bell......just toooo tough. Hope I'm wrong though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
thewiz Wrote:#3

Hunter James?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Hunter James?

yes.
Ring that Bell for Dudley, for the 12th time this season.

Bell Co-44
Lawrence Co-16
Bell continues to roll, just too talented this year, good luck to both teams.

Bell 42
Lawrence 7
I know last year Hunter James had 10 carries for 21 yards and 0 TD's. James was a 1,000+ yard rusher last year too.

LC had a total of 65 rushing yards and 72 passing yards against us.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Wonder if LC will get to use the locker room at Bell? lol j/k

Should be a pretty good match-up.

Bell lost 6 seniors from last year.

What all did LC loose?

Good way too have post number 1,000 talking about the 2nd round of the playoffs.

I like that one.:lmao: I think that Bell will roll into Regional Finals 59 to 7.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:by the way Cory Davenport will be playing in this game.
Why wouldn't he be playing?
I'm not going to pick against the Dawgs but it will take a near perfect game from LC and Bell County will have to play a subpar game for a chance to win. I hate saying that but it's the reality. Bell County in my mind is the best team in the state regardless of class this year. Legendary coach in Dudley Hilton who I think is the best coach in the state. Great talent in the Davenport brothers, Madon, Hilton, and several other very good players. The Lawrence County line better come to play their best game of their career. The O Line will need to give Hunter James and company some room to run and the D Line will have to shake some blocks and get to Davenport or it will be a long night for the Bulldogs.
I agree with CatDawg... LC has to eliminate the silly penalties and do a little better job of tackling to hang with Bell. I think Coach Salmons will have these fixed. I talked to some of the boys last night after the game...they respect Bell Co and what theyve done but are coming down ready to steal a W. However I feel they come up short.

Bell wins 42-14
Lc 24 bell 21
i think that lc will pass really good this year.
Kiser 12-20 2 tds
james 20 rushes for 150 yards 1 td
this should be a really good game this year
WildDawg Wrote:I'm not going to pick against the Dawgs but it will take a near perfect game from LC and Bell County will have to play a subpar game for a chance to win. I hate saying that but it's the reality. Bell County in my mind is the best team in the state regardless of class this year. Legendary coach in Dudley Hilton who I think is the best coach in the state. Great talent in the Davenport brothers, Madon, Hilton, and several other very good players. The Lawrence County line better come to play their best game of their career. The O Line will need to give Hunter James and company some room to run and the D Line will have to shake some blocks and get to Davenport or it will be a long night for the Bulldogs.
Well said.
  • 1(current)
  • Next