Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 12 Lawrence County 6
I have to agree with rj99,Im a SC FAN,but LC defintely has the best QB Ive seen this year.In case your wondering about my sreen name Eagle6,I live in Johnson County but Im from Martin County.GO CARDS
Wow, my prediction was exactly right for once.
this was a heck of a game....LC is my team but I have to hand it off to the cards....great game and them are the 2 teams to beat in the playoffs...
I knew this would be a dandy. I knew SC would give them all they could handle.Congrats Cards.
WOW! I honestly didn't expect Sheldon Clark to win this game but I am glad to see them do so! Congrats Cards!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats SC
Sheldon Clark- Tough early schedule.
Lawrence County- The Louisa Community Cakewalk Schedule.

SC was better prepared and battle tested. Sounds like a good game, though.
Once again this game is what high school football is all about. Both teams absolutly played their guts out and left it all on the field. Congrats to SC for making the plays when they had to. I feel like both teams have a great shot to be tough in the playoffs. 2 straight years this game has been as physical on both sides as you could ask for. Best of luck to SC the rest of the season and we will grow from this one.
Great Job Cards...Lc isn't to bad themselves...But overall great game at the Rock...Untill next time my friends!
(Congrats to my boy A-ray...Kp ran hard and made big plays..Moore played well..The TD pass from Stepp was huge as well as a few nice defensive plays by Lafferty,Hayes,Stepp...)
Congrats Cards this must of been one heck of a game! I think this will make LC better in many ways, and that could be bad for the rest of the teams they play this year. IMO:Thumbs:
Congrats SC
After last nights game and performance I dont see anyone left on the schedule for LC that will come close to beating them if they play like they did last night..including Rowan and Greenup.
IMO, the difference in this game is SC's schedule. They were better prepared for the game by playing tougher opposition.
I sure hope these two teams are in the same district next fall.
Congrats SC and Coach Hager. LC is overrated. Cupcakes will only take you so far.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Congrats SC and Coach Hager. LC is overrated. Cupcakes will only take you so far.

Dude get over yourself, last nights game came down to the last 17 seconds before it was decided.:dontthink
Congrats sc on the win,this was one tough game.Good luck the rest of the way Dawgs!!
StrayBullet Wrote:After last nights game and performance I dont see anyone left on the schedule for LC that will come close to beating them if they play like they did last night..including Rowan and Greenup.
They will not be able to stop GC on the ground.
Kosar Wrote:They will not be able to stop GC on the ground.

Sure:notworthy
StrayBullet Wrote:Sure:notworthy
Not tryong to sound cocky, just my opinion. It should be a great game. Two great RB's going at it.
Kosar Wrote:Not tryong to sound cocky, just my opinion. It should be a great game. Two great RB's going at it.

Well not being **** but after watching two great teams go at it last night in person I don't see anyone including GC coming into Louisa and beating them.
Congratulations Cards like every one else has said it was a great game to watch the sportsman ship was good both on and off the field I sat on the home side and cheered for my team when appropriate and never had any trouble very classy fans IMO. I still remember the last time SC ended a LC perfect season that was the year LC went to the state semifinal against Highlands. It was a wake up call then and I hope this will do the same after seeing what Bell did to JC last night they are no doubt the team to beat in this area maybe the state. Good luck to SC the rest of the season and the Dawg Family will be pulling for you guy's to when the state as I did last year. I would love to see that for you guy's. :Thumbs:
LC will need to improve on execution and discipline. I believe LC learned a lot about their team last night. The early season schedule did hurt the Bulldogs but starting next year they will be out of their contract with some of these schools. Sheldon Clark did a good job keying on the run. I was surprised LC didn't go to the air more. It seemed like they only went to the air when they had to. Hayden Kiser is going to be a great QB.
This tuely was a game to watch. For two,"redneck teams,"..(other peoples words, not mine), I witnessed wonderful sportsmanship. I saw both teams help each other up and I think that I even saw a few pats on the rear and maybe even some hugs. To go at it so hard the whole week before, these boys, coaches, and fans showed true class. Forget, LC's "pastry schedule", they are for real. They played hard and proved that they have what it takes. This game could have easily went there way. I'll even go so far as to say if were in LC it would have went there way. I am taking nothing away from the Cards. I love to watch them. You guys were great...however, work on those extra points. They have been your demise in two games this year and very easily could have been last night. LC is for real..nobody needs to underestimate them..Good luck guys..I hope you have a wonderful season..
Congrats to Sheldon Clark. I must say, I definately under estimated the Cards. I'll eat my crow if somebody will put it on a grill, with a lil bit of BBQ sauce.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
congrats to sc
Amazing after all the trash from both sides this week, this thread has been nothing but class as well with the exception of one individual. Just a note here every great empire has falled and so will yours so enjoy it while you can because it won't last forever.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
What a great game this was, both teams came ready to play last night. Hager executed his game plan to perfection last night. The Cards only had one turnover last night which was a plus to see. The pass play that Stepp had to Moore was a beautiful pass. KP and avery ran the ball hard last night and one one play when KP was running the ball he collided with a LC defender and on impact broke the kids helmet. This was a much needed win for the Cards last night as we move to 2-3 on the year, Like I said don't count this team out this yet they are very dangerous.
Kosar Wrote:They will not be able to stop GC on the ground.
Dude what planet are you from....LC just shut down one of the better running teams in the area... All but one run....and your going to say that we cant stop you... and I think we pretty much shut you down last year as well....
LC played one heck of a game.. There are a lot what ifs but the thing is you have to move on and get ready for the district... Congrats to the cards and good luck on the season. What is amazing is that LC out gained SC by almost 100 yards and still came out on the short end. Need to keep you heads up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
This was an amazing game to watch.... SC played hard as did Lawrence County... i think two key plays was when KP Skyles ran the two LC kids down keeping them from scoring TWO major touchdowns, which in turn would've cost SC this game. Seen major hitting on both sides... for sure was a great game to watch....