Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike Co. Central
100.00%
Knott Co. Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Knott Central 9/17
He left the starters in the game trying to give them some playing time. The starters had only had 3 quarters of playing time. It had nothing to do with running up the score. Its obvious either you no nothing about football or your just trying to bad mouth the coach. IT REALLY DONT MATTER :please:
I am wondering if WKCB "The Killer B" will be there covering the game?
Panther Thunder Wrote:What is it with teams like Lawrence and Pike Central playing a schedule suited for Marrowbone Academy? We should trade non-disctrict schedules with you all. Jeez.

Pike Central by 75

2nd year of two year contracts signed by previous coach who now competes in the Marrowbone District! Schedule will look different next season.
Did they refuse to play Knott? Did Knott try to schedule them? Why won't Knott play Pike Central?
Knott by -72
Mr Mountain Man Wrote:He left the starters in the game trying to give them some playing time. The starters had only had 3 quarters of playing time. It had nothing to do with running up the score. Its obvious either you no nothing about football or your just trying to bad mouth the coach. IT REALLY DONT MATTER :please:

I understand what AandB was saying, sometimes Chapman pulls his starters early and sometimes he will leave them in longer than some people think he should.
Mr Mountain Man Wrote:He left the starters in the game trying to give them some playing time. The starters had only had 3 quarters of playing time. It had nothing to do with running up the score. Its obvious either you no nothing about football or your just trying to bad mouth the coach. IT REALLY DONT MATTER :please:

Actually there is probably not a bigger Pike Central Fan than me, I have not missed one game in 3 years. I know football too.
Pc- 52
kc- 13
PCC 77
Knott Central 7
What people are missing is the fact that these teams were competing and beating PC a couple of years ago. The schedule will get better as the program grows and no this game won't be close
CoachM Wrote:What people are missing is the fact that these teams were competing and beating PC a couple of years ago. The schedule will get better as the program grows and no this game won't be close

You are right that is what I have been saying. This is the last year on the two year deal. When they agreed to play, Pike Central was lucky to win 4 games a year. But them days are gone. I think this will be a team to be reckoned with.