Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Knott Central 9/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PCC.... without any doubt,,this will be a easy win for the Hawks!!!!!:Clap:

PCC- 34
Knott County-3
Knott Co. is over matched in this one, PCC is a big favorite.
I don't see the Hawks having any trouble in this one! There's one thing that I always wonder is why Knott Central's football team is so bad considering the size of the school and how good their basketball team is every year.

Pike - 35

Knott - 3
By logic, SV beat KCC by 66....PCC beat SV by 45 something...PCC = 100+ points better then KCC

TL;DR

PCC by a lot
Pike Central by as much as they want.
Pike by 25
Sadly, the Pats are just way to young and inexperience to complete with anyone.Expect another huge game from Boggs.

PCC-66
KCC-00
Running clock at the half, Boggs puts up more video game numbers this week.

Pike Central 60+
Knott 6
Boggs will be lucky to play 2 quarters
What is it with teams like Lawrence and Pike Central playing a schedule suited for Marrowbone Academy? We should trade non-disctrict schedules with you all. Jeez.

Pike Central by 75
Only question is whether Knott scores.
Pike by the 1st quarter.
pc lookin good for the start of the year and three games in every one has a lot to see from them boys they habe alot of skill and talent good luck and pc all tha way

PC 60+
KCC 0 maybe 6
Panther Thunder Wrote:What is it with teams like Lawrence and Pike Central playing a schedule suited for Marrowbone Academy? We should trade non-disctrict schedules with you all. Jeez.

Pike Central by 75

well Central would love to add a yearly game with Pikeville. But wait that offer has been onthe table for 8 years now and Pikeville has yet to accept. I think the problem with Central is where they are a developing program it is hard to schedule a tough non-district.

Valley based on last year was a good game to have untill they werent much to offer for. Pike Co. bowl not much you can do about who you play there. Then they have Tolsia who is tough in WV, P-Burg and Tates Creek. Those 3 are good competition. Add in you play in arguably one of the toughest districts in the state and the schedule isnt too bad. But I agree it would be nice to add in a Hazard or a Perry.
Panther Thunder Wrote:What is it with teams like Lawrence and Pike Central playing a schedule suited for Marrowbone Academy? We should trade non-disctrict schedules with you all. Jeez.

Pike Central by 75

The schedule was already in place when Coach Chapman was hired at Pike Central. This is the last year of the 2 year contracts. They added Shelby Valley this year to replace one game but was unable to schedule a game for week 5, therefore will only be able to play 9 regular season games due to the forfeit of week zero game.
PC by 40+.
loyalhawkfan Wrote:PCC.... without any doubt,,this will be a easy win for the Hawks!!!!!:Clap:

PCC- 34
Knott County-3

Considering Valley beat KCC 66-0 and PCC dominated Valley.

PCC-80+
KCC-6 (if that much)
scratch the tates creek game i forgot it fell through
Pike Central by about 50.
Apparently by the way it sounds, PCC's a big deal beating all these easy teams. According to some of their fans, it'll be over 6 seconds in.

PCC 1346.
KCC 0
Pike Central will have no problem with this one. Hawks will name the score.

Pike Central: 49
Knott Co. Central: 7
Pike Central by at least half a hundred.
Pike - 68
KCC - 6(via 3rd string)
PCC big
pcc wins by a lot not a knock agianst kcc but pcc in a blowout
Real Badman Wrote:By logic, SV beat KCC by 66....PCC beat SV by 45 something...PCC = 100+ points better then KCC

TL;DR

PCC by a lot

lol:igiveup:

If Chapman leavs his starters in for a lot of the game, than Boggs could break the single game passing record in this game, as well as PCC could actually score over 100 points on KCC
Why won't Pike Central play Knott in Basketball?:eyeroll:
The Iceboxx Wrote:lol:igiveup:

If Chapman leavs his starters in for a lot of the game, than Boggs could break the single game passing record in this game, as well as PCC could actually score over 100 points on KCC

Chapman will not leave his starters in. The starters will be lucky to play the first half.:Thumbs:
hawkeye Wrote:Chapman will not leave his starters in. The starters will be lucky to play the first half.:Thumbs:

I don't know about that, he played them the entire game against Shelby Valley with a huge lead. You never know what Chapman will do.
AandB Wrote:I don't know about that, he played them the entire game against Shelby Valley with a huge lead. You never know what Chapman will do.

Chapman said the only reason he played them the whole game was he wanted see how they would do playing the whole game . Becuase they had not played a whole game up to that point.
Pages: 1 2