Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
19.23%
Bell County
80.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Bell County 9/17
Bell 49
JC 14
WildDawg Wrote:Bell 49
JC 14

Dang, I hope so. I thought I was being generous with a 35-14 score.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:^^^
Umh... there is another BC (Boyle County) team on our scheudle that might disagree about that hardest hitting, fastest defense.

Trust me ive seen them both, Bell County is a lot better team.
I dont think they lose a game this year. Bell wins this one going away in the
4th.
Bell 38 Johnson Central 13
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Trust me I am not taking nothing away from Boyle Co. Boyle did let JC score 29 pts though.

Exactly. Our defense was putrid against Johnson Central. Our offense has proven to be further along than our defense so far.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Trust me ive seen them both, Bell County is a lot better team.
I dont think they lose a game this year. Bell wins this one going away in the
4th.
Bell 38 Johnson Central 13

Right now.....sure. I'd rather be better the day after Thanksgiving.
im going with JC but jj jude will hafe to be up and ready for this game !!!!
E.ridge Wrote:im going with JC but jj jude will hafe to be up and ready for this game !!!!

Are you a gambling man by chance? You predicted East Ridge to beat LC and now Bell County losing to JC. Not going to happen my friend. BTW I've never seen anyone spell have "hafe". Not trying to pick but i'm laughing my rear off here.
Bell 28
JC 7
In defense of JC's performance against SC, SC's head coach had the right game plan. Sometimes you're best defense is a clock eating offense when you're out manned. Just some stats from the JC vs. SC game.

SC had 20 first down's to JC's 5. JC only had 1 first down in the second half.
JC - 26 total plays for 146 yards
SC - 63 total plays for 290 yards.

Rushing
JJ Jude 39 y on 7 carries
JK Hall 67 y on 9 carries with 53 yards coming off of one run
When your two big threats only carry the ball a combined 16 times for 106 yards, it makes it difficult. That means JC only ran 10 other plays for 40 yards.
The Blue Blur Wrote:In defense of JC's performance against SC, SC's head coach had the right game plan. Sometimes you're best defense is a clock eating offense when you're out manned. Just some stats from the JC vs. SC game.

SC had 20 first down's to JC's 5. JC only had 1 first down in the second half.
JC - 26 total plays for 146 yards
SC - 63 total plays for 290 yards.

Rushing
JJ Jude 39 y on 7 carries
JK Hall 67 y on 9 carries with 53 yards coming off of one run
When your two big threats only carry the ball a combined 16 times for 106 yards, it makes it difficult. That means JC only ran 10 other plays for 40 yards.
Great post. Tells the story of this one.
PurplePride92 Wrote:Right now.....sure. I'd rather be better the day after Thanksgiving.

I don't think anyone was saying Bell is better then Boyle? I think he is comparing JC vs. Whitley in the scrimage and Bell vs. Whitley.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I don't think anyone was saying Bell is better then Boyle? I think he is comparing JC vs. Whitley in the scrimage and Bell vs. Whitley.

You could be right but when he made his post there was a quote about Boyle County in his post that he seemed to be referencing.

He made his comment in post #33.

Mine was post #35.
Can't wait to see this one Live from Log Mountain on the Game of the Week!!

After seeing the Johnson Central vs Sheldon Clark outcome I am going to predict:

Bell Co - 38
Johnson Central - 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Bell has been forced to punt this year, have scored on every possession except two and they were turnovers. This is also considering the varsity is pulled in the third. Not to say they can't be stopped, I went to Clay County and watched the Knox and JC game and either could give Bell more trouble than they want. If the same Bell shows up next Friday night, read between the lines, Bell 49 and Johnson Central 0.
CATDAD2 Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Bell has been forced to punt this year, have scored on every possession except two and they were turnovers. This is also considering the varsity is pulled in the third. Not to say they can't be stopped, I went to Clay County and watched the Knox and JC game and either could give Bell more trouble than they want. If the same Bell shows up next Friday night, read between the lines, Bell 49 and Johnson Central 0.

It will not be Bell 49 JC 0, I can promise you that. Keep in mind JC had Whitley down 35-0 early in their scrimage! Bell will have to bring the A game and they will be ok BUT it will not be a blowout.
Its alot different to see JC come in as the underdog. Many predictions show that they are huge underdogs. It will be interesting to see how this JC rises up to the challenge and handles the task of playing on Log Mountain. JC has alway had a tendency to play to their opponents level. IMO Matney will have his team ready, and I think Bell will win, but it will be alot closer than some have predicted.
Some of the predictions are crazy. JC is pretty good football team. It will be a heck of a ballgame.
Personally, I don't think that the Sheldon Clark game can refelct anything in this one. For starters, the Sheldon Clark staff knowa Matney well... It makes it easy to stop your opposing team when thier coach was your head coach for many years. That being said, SC done a great job, they played well. JC not so much... A few of JC's players were in deed banged up prior to the game. However, this is no excuse and SC deserves a great deal of credit they played great. As far as JC's defence goes, starting linebacker was in the hospital, the D-line has been hurt and is jsut now getting back into shape. THey will be fine and this game will be a close one.
BC 35
JC 28
Bell County 34

Johnson Central 13
Bell by a few.
Would love to see jc win big but visiting teams are not allowed to win on log mountain
I look forward to seeing the Golden Eagles face Bell Co. I hope that people do not base JC on their game with SC. Players were out and one in the hospital. The boys also had to deal with personal attacks from SC. SC fans were personally attacking players with posters and paintings on their bodies. Several SC fans had JJ's name on posters and their backs. Come on people, this is a game, not a personal matter. Besides, JJ left Martin County when he was in elementary school, don't you think it's time to give it up?
squirrel Wrote:I look forward to seeing the Golden Eagles face Bell Co. I hope that people do not base JC on their game with SC. Players were out and one in the hospital. The boys also had to deal with personal attacks from SC. SC fans were personally attacking players with posters and paintings on their bodies. Several SC fans had JJ's name on posters and their backs. Come on people, this is a game, not a personal matter. Besides, JJ left Martin County when he was in elementary school, don't you think it's time to give it up?

You want see nothing like that at Bell Co. Sound like SC is alot like LC. Everyone try to make the trip to Log Mountain we made the trip up there last yr its not bad
Bell County wins by a couple of scores.
PurplePride92 Wrote:You could be right but when he made his post there was a quote about Boyle County in his post that he seemed to be referencing.

He made his comment in post #33.

Mine was post #35.

No, i was referring to Bell-Boyle. I seen Boyle play at Corbin, then seen Bell play Whitley, and going by what i seen, in my opinion, Bell is a much better team, i didnt get to see JC and Whitley play, but its just my opinion, dont get me wrong Boyle is very good, but Bell is better and when there really on there game there a lot better.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Bell County 34

Johnson Central 13

:Thumbs: sounds about right
bell by 20
Cats02 Wrote:You want see nothing like that at Bell Co. Sound like SC is alot like LC. Everyone try to make the trip to Log Mountain we made the trip up there last yr its not bad

Wouldn't miss it!! I think this is going to be a really good game. I look for JC to make this game a whole lot more interesting for Bell players and fans than what their last 3 games have been. All we can hope for is a good clean injury free game for both teams and oh yes, a win. Go EAGLES
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Wouldn't miss it!! I think this is going to be a really good game. I look for JC to make this game a whole lot more interesting for Bell players and fans than what their last 3 games have been. All we can hope for is a good clean injury free game for both teams and oh yes, a win. Go EAGLES

Your right it want be like the last 3 games. 35-14 sounds good considering Bell Co could had put up 80 points the last 3 games EASY.
bell co. by 2