Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 55 East Ridge 3
Badman, Dalton Lewis is #22. #21 Patrick Casey had the most success for East Ridge. Dalton Lewis probably didn't have 20 yards.
monster_energy Wrote:yeah i mean theres no shame to lose to good teams.. when you play these weak teams it ends up hurting you in the long run because kids dont play as hard and that can cause injuries and leads to bad habits. look at SC there 1-3 and people are still saying there a title contender just because they are playing a very tough scheldule. i guess it just makes teams respect you more..
Really ?
shadow308 Wrote:Really? are you ****in me? do you really believe what you just said? were you really their tonight? Really, your just kidding aren't you?

Nah buddy, I'm not. Now, I have played football with the BEST of the BEST and coached or took lessons from the legends around here. I know what I'm talking about. I dont expect East Ridge to beat Sheldon Clark or Belfry, so when I said "I feel if ER had such a good running game against LC they can win a few more ball games this year" I was referring too teams such as South Floyd, Allen Central, ECT...Or did I not see East Ridge pound the ball up the middle every once in a while? I guess me and the other scouts in attendance can watch film tomorrow morning. Also you need to take a English class. U MAD BRAH? Give me a break...
really
The schedule was made when LC was 0-11. When they were 0-11 playing Belfry,Pburg,Russell,Letcher Central,Breathitt,Sheldon Clark,Rowan,Greenup,Boyd etc they got no love so you throw that one out the window. It's changing next year hopefully. As for the "it will hurt them in the playoffs" theory pitch that one because LC had the same schedule and went to the Regional Championship last year sweeping the District. That is an excuse.
Personally I look at the schedule in different parts and we now start a new season. We've got A LOT of things we have to get better at but overall the kids work their tails off and play hard most of the time.
SC/LC are a lot alike. Country kids that play hard. I can't wait!
Although the score was bad I tip my hat to East Ridge. I really felt like they were a totally different team than LC played last year. I hope people are patient there because it was obvious they are building on something there. Best of luck the rest of the year.
Real Badman Wrote:Nah buddy, I'm not. Now, I have played football with the BEST of the BEST and coached or took lessons from the legends around here. I know what I'm talking about. I dont expect East Ridge to beat Sheldon Clark or Belfry, so when I said "I feel if ER had such a good running game against LC they can win a few more ball games this year" I was referring too teams such as South Floyd, Allen Central, ECT...Or did I not see East Ridge pound the ball up the middle every once in a while? I guess me and the other scouts in attendance can watch film tomorrow morning. Also you need to take a English class. U MAD BRAH? Give me a break...
No not mad at all, just wondered why you said that. Up the middle a time or two wont win games. Why are you mad bub
shadow308 Wrote:No not mad at all, just wondered why you said that. Up the middle a time or two wont win games. Why are you mad bub
Oh Yeah, who were you scouting?
Your mad aren't ya? LOL Dont be
shadow308 Wrote:No not mad at all, just wondered why you said that. Up the middle a time or two wont win games. Why are you mad bub

Because people like you get on here and dont know what in the world is going on. I know for a fact East Ridge had 165 rushing yards. (I dont know the passing total.) And again, whats up with LC trying to run up the score? It seems to me, LC thinks they are on cloud 9. Which makes me laugh, considering who they have played to far. It's like playing hide n' seek with a blind kid.
Shadow, Sheldon Clark is a title contender in their class. If i'm not mistaken, I think they went to the state semi finals last year and returned a lot of key players. LC will have their hands full with the Cardinals. Their record could very easily be 3-1. They were up 2 scored on Breathitt in the final quarter and basically give it to Breathitt. They dominated the stats in the Johnson Central game. The last team to hold Johnson Central to 14 was Sheldon Clark last year. They have a nice defense. Their offense has a good running game. They also have a nice QB in Austin Stepp who is capable of making you pay if you key the run to much.
shadow308 Wrote:Are you a Pot head monster? who says SC is a title contender?

read other SC threads people still think it.. i never said i did lol.. but remember This is a LC thread so lets stay on topic and if you want to talk about this this start a new one up.
keep your heads up warriors you ran the ball on them really well and passed !!!! but lc fans yours is comeing to you next week when you roll up to the rock !!!!
WildDawg Wrote:Shadow, Sheldon Clark is a title contender in their class. If i'm not mistaken, I think they went to the state semi finals last year and returned a lot of key players. LC will have their hands full with the Cardinals. Their record could very easily be 3-1. They were up 2 scored on Breathitt in the final quarter and basically give it to Breathitt. They dominated the stats in the Johnson Central game. The last team to hold Johnson Central to 14 was Sheldon Clark last year. They have a nice defense. Their offense has a good running game. They also have a nice QB in Austin Stepp who is capable of making you pay if you key the run to much.
I know that wildDawg, And if these people would say it the way you do others would understand it to, but they dont. they just down LC and Like realbadman(which I doubt he is and if I would love for him to teach me english), Ive read his past post about LC and he Has no clue what kind of team LC has or he wouldnt be speaking the way he has. I have more than plenty enough faith in LC. Let them pile it on, LC boys can handle it.
shadow308 Wrote:I know that wildDawg, And if these people would say it the way you do others would understand it to, but they dont. they just down LC and Like realbadman(which I doubt he is and if I would love for him to teach me english), Ive read his past post about LC and he Has no clue what kind of team LC has or he wouldnt be speaking the way he has. I have more than plenty enough faith in LC. Let them pile it on, LC boys can handle it.

Yeah there is some posters that like to pile it on LC. It was the same thing last year. I couldn't care less what other think of the team though. Let them talk and the Bulldogs will do their talking on the field.
monster_energy Wrote:yeah i mean theres no shame to lose to good teams.. when you play these weak teams it ends up hurting you in the long run because kids dont play as hard and that can cause injuries and leads to bad habits. look at SC there 1-3 and people are still saying there a title contender just because they are playing a very tough scheldule. i guess it just makes teams respect you more..
IS this not you monster
WildDawg Wrote:Yeah there is some posters that like to pile it on LC. It was the same thing last year. I couldn't care less what other think of the team though. Let them talk and the Bulldogs will do their talking on the field.
Your right wildDawg, Im dealing with fools.
Calm down Bill Belichick
OK, lets keep it on this game and we'll just let the rest of the season handle itself.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Real Badman Wrote:
My god, how in the **** was I downing LC. You are childish and foolish. I'm done with you. My 2 year old niece has more sense then you. When you grow up and learn football from more then a bench warmer or a biased parent then come talk to someone who has been around the block with state championships. I am utterly embarrassed I had to be the one too tell you this. I figured someone would have done it long ago. I feel ashamed of myself for letting this drag on. Now please for everyone on here grow up and like the kindergarten teacher said "If you dont have anything good to say, dont say anything."
Look Im glad you won State championships, but you cant tell me ER ran strong in the middle, And I do not at all mean to insult your Knowledge of the game. And if I miss understood you I apologize. Just fed up with LC always slammed for winning a game.
Real Badman Wrote:Because people like you get on here and dont know what in the world is going on. I know for a fact East Ridge had 165 rushing yards. (I dont know the passing total.) And again, whats up with LC trying to run up the score? It seems to me, LC thinks they are on cloud 9. Which makes me laugh, considering who they have played to far. It's like playing hide n' seek with a blind kid.
This is why I think your downing LC, with comments like this
E.ridge Wrote:keep your heads up warriors you ran the ball on them really well and passed !!!! but lc fans yours is comeing to you next week when you roll up to the rock !!!!

Man just shut up! My god, you're the most annoying, immature, uneducated member of this site. Give it up already. LC will beat SC.
If my memory serves me right, my prediction was not too far off, 66-14, however, I never thought the Ridge couldn't muster enough offense to put one in, they should fair better next week though.
vundy33 Wrote:Man just shut up! My god, you're the most annoying, immature, uneducated member of this site. Give it up already. LC will beat SC.
:rockon::rockon:TongueirateSho:Clap:
E.ridge Wrote:keep your heads up warriors you ran the ball on them really well and passed !!!! but lc fans yours is comeing to you next week when you roll up to the rock !!!!

Focus and shut the jett sweep down next week and you even your season out out to 2-2....Put a hurtin on Hurley.
EKY Wrote:If my memory serves me right, my prediction was not too far off, 66-14, however, I never thought the Ridge couldn't muster enough offense to put one in, they should fair better next week though.
Even when LC turned the ball over at their own 10 they still didn't score.:Clap:
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
My goodness this is getting viscious.
LC's offense-- Pretty darn good
LC's defense-- Average

This is a pretty good LC team but they did not impress me at all really, especially on the defensive side of the ball. East Ridge was able to move the ball pretty well in the first half and pick up quite a few first downs. If it werent for some bonehead plays on East Ridges part and not letting them run a kickoff back for a touchdown it very easily could have been 14-3 or 21-3 at the half. And to me, thats a win for ER.

I do not see this LC team going deep in the playoffs but good luck to them. And good luck to the Warriors o the rest of the season. Hopefully they can get 3 or 4 more wins.
VoR_58 Wrote:LC's offense-- Pretty darn good
LC's defense-- Average

This is a pretty good LC team but they did not impress me at all really, especially on the defensive side of the ball. East Ridge was able to move the ball pretty well in the first half and pick up quite a few first downs. If it werent for some bonehead plays on East Ridges part and not letting them run a kickoff back for a touchdown it very easily could have been 14-3 or 21-3 at the half. And to me, thats a win for ER.

I do not see this LC team going deep in the playoffs but good luck to them. And good luck to the Warriors o the rest of the season. Hopefully they can get 3 or 4 more wins.

This.

I'm glad someone without LC eyes can say what truly happened.
WOW! Congrats to the Bulldogs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The Killer B's led the swarm of the JYD's and only allowed 3 points out of a much improved ER offense. I agree the officiating was horrible. Stevie Wonder could have seen the call for a fair catch. And what was up with the sideline warnings. This seemed to be extreme. ER can take pride in being the first team this year to force LC to punt and I believe to tackle an LC runner for loss. I agree the LC offense seemed a little off but the defense was absolutely smothering. On to the ROCK to earn some respect.