Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 55 East Ridge 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
final
Congrats LC. Who do they play next?
@ Sheldon Clark
Well for the third week in a row LC has two TD's called back and yes another one from over 70 yards was called back on James. If you just took the TDs called back for him he would have a ton of yards on those alone. A terrible called game tonight has LC also was forced to punt on the first TD that was called back on a block in the back on third down. After the penalty it became 4th down no clue how. LC was ahead 21 to 3 at the end of the first and they did experience the running clock for a third straight week and most likely for the last time this year at least from our benefit. Great game overall but they just didn't look as focused tonight possibly looking ahead to next week, however, the Defense looked great. LC had one TD on a kickoff return and another on a blocked punt.
Good game Dawgs..now onto Inez.
Mr. Casey from East Ridge didn't help his team by taunting the sideline / crowd when the long TD run by James was called back.
CatDawg Wrote:Mr. Casey from East Ridge didn't help his team by taunting the sideline / crowd when the long TD run by James was called back.

I think LC took notice of #21 and his antics.
I just hope I can sleep tonight. I can't seem to get the name Dalton Lewis out of my head.
Great win dawgs!!!
I think I only heard Mr. Lewis name called once tonight and that was for a drop in the backfield for a loss on the play.
CatDawg Wrote:I think I only heard Mr. Lewis name called once tonight and that was for a drop in the backfield for a loss on the play.

:Thumbs:
Anyone have any stats for this game?
CatDawg Wrote:I think I only heard Mr. Lewis name called once tonight and that was for a drop in the backfield for a loss on the play.

Now, I was there a long with a few people (unbiased fans). I/We seen Mr. Lewis run pretty effectively in the 1st half. I guess you was at the hotdog stand. Expected as much. But for those who care how ER did. All in all they looked strong running the ball at times, others not so much. Defense looked abhorrent, epically in the DL/Secondary. I feel if ER had such a good running game against LC they can win a few more ball games this year.
congrats to LC
no surprise here.. i really hope LC changes there schedule up next year because i just dont see how its any fun for them to go out there and beat up on these sucky teams.. plus if i was a fan of LC i would like to see some good games lol instead of blow out after blow out.. anyways congrats to LC a win is win no matter if you play the best teams in the state or the worst..
Real Badman Wrote:Now, I was there a long with a few people (unbiased fans). I/We seen Mr. Lewis run pretty effectively in the 1st half. I guess you was at the hotdog stand. Expected as much. But for those who care how ER did. All in all they looked strong running the ball at times, others not so much. Defense looked abhorrent, epically in the DL/Secondary. I feel if ER had such a good running game against LC they can win a few more ball games this year.
Nope never left the stands. He may have ran but I didn't hear his name like was predicted and I'm sure not going to hear it in my sleep. I'll just count the points until I fall asleep. I would say LC had as many penalty yards as ER had total yards or at least as many yards called back as ER had in total.
WildDawg Wrote:I just hope I can sleep tonight. I can't seem to get the name Dalton Lewis out of my head.

Please don't think all ER fans are like the guy you're referring to, the one who said "you'd be dreaming of Dalton Lewis."
monster_energy Wrote:no surprise here.. i really hope LC changes there schedule up next year because i just dont see how its any fun for them to go out there and beat up on these sucky teams.. plus if i was a fan of LC i would like to see some good games lol instead of blow out after blow out.. anyways congrats to LC a win is win no matter if you play the best teams in the state or the worst..
I agree but these last two opponents should be in the same region with LC next year and probably the same district as Sheldon Clark. So I guess LC will need to play schools from higher classes then. I would love to see Ashland and Johnson Central added again.
Cant say Im shocked. Congrats Lawrence Co!
CatDawg Wrote:I agree but these last two opponents should be in the same region with LC next year and probably the same district as Sheldon Clark. So I guess LC will need to play schools from higher classes then. I would love to see Ashland and Johnson Central added again.

yeah i mean theres no shame to lose to good teams.. when you play these weak teams it ends up hurting you in the long run because kids dont play as hard and that can cause injuries and leads to bad habits. look at SC there 1-3 and people are still saying there a title contender just because they are playing a very tough scheldule. i guess it just makes teams respect you more..
CatDawg Wrote:Nope never left the stands. He may have ran but I didn't hear his name like was predicted and I'm sure not going to hear it in my sleep. I'll just count the points until I fall asleep. I would say LC had as many penalty yards as ER had total yards or at least as many yards called back as ER had in total.

Nah, I do believe East Ridge had more then the -55(estimated) yards. LC needs to stop making stupid mistakes. The score could have been worse.
Real Badman Wrote:Nah, I do believe East Ridge had more then the -55(estimated) yards. LC needs to stop making stupid mistakes. The score could have been worse.
They only finished the game with 90 total yards. hunter had 139 and 3 TDs on 11 carries. Kiser was 5 of 13 for 127 and a 2 TD's both to Crum.
Real Badman Wrote:Nah, I do believe East Ridge had more then the -55(estimated) yards. LC needs to stop making stupid mistakes. The score could have been worse.

YOU'RE right about the mistakes...something lc needs to work on.
What were the total yard figures for the game Batpuff
Well if they only had 90 total yards and LC had a 70 plus yarder called back and a long pass at least 30 yards called back. So that would be 100 yards called back which was more than their total yards which was the second part of my post. The first part wasn't far off if they had 55 yards in penalty's as well. However, I sure think it was more than 55.
WildDawg Wrote:I just hope I can sleep tonight. I can't seem to get the name Dalton Lewis out of my head.
You heard that name all night too. lol
GC/LC is gonna be a battle.
Batpuff Wrote:They only finished the game with 90 total yards. hunter had 139 and 3 TDs on 11 carries. Kiser was 5 of 13 for 127 and a 2 TD's both to Crum.

Thats about right. On a side note. I seen you tonight, and said hey, but you didnt see me.
Real Badman Wrote:Now, I was there a long with a few people (unbiased fans). I/We seen Mr. Lewis run pretty effectively in the 1st half. I guess you was at the hotdog stand. Expected as much. But for those who care how ER did. All in all they looked strong running the ball at times, others not so much. Defense looked abhorrent, epically in the DL/Secondary. I feel if ER had such a good running game against LC they can win a few more ball games this year.
Really? are you ****in me? do you really believe what you just said? were you really their tonight? Really, your just kidding aren't you?
monster_energy Wrote:no surprise here.. i really hope LC changes there schedule up next year because i just dont see how its any fun for them to go out there and beat up on these sucky teams.. plus if i was a fan of LC i would like to see some good games lol instead of blow out after blow out.. anyways congrats to LC a win is win no matter if you play the best teams in the state or the worst..
Where you from monster?
Pages: 1 2 3 4