Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A title game predictions
GreyFox Wrote:Union County has beat Tilghman in the regular season the past two years but lost to them in the playoffs last year. They played Central a good game in the semi's the year before. They have lost to the 3-a state champion in the playoffs the past two years. This could be thier year. This is a senior dominated team and they are pretty good.

there not beating them when it counts, and that didnt answer my ? to the statement that Union had a great defense,its easy to have a good defense when the team your playing cant move the ball...:dontthink
leecoukfan Wrote:I see a Breathitt Co. vs Somerset matchup coming out of the East!!

They would meet in the third round not the semi finals....BTW it would be at Breathitt this year.

Winner would face Mason Co., Sheldon Clark, Belfry or other team from their districts.
leecoukfan Wrote:I see a Breathitt Co. vs Somerset matchup coming out of the East!!

Okay. These are both great teams, but Breathitt is in a tough district with Estill in there with them and I do believe Estill is favored to win the district this year. Im not saying Estill will win State by any means but if Breathitt has a chance then I suppose Estill does too?
Jumper Dad Wrote:They would meet in the third round not the semi finals....BTW it would be at Breathitt this year.

Winner would face Mason Co., Sheldon Clark, Belfry or other team from their districts.

Or Estill co.
jumpshooter Wrote:Okay. These are both great teams, but Breathitt is in a tough district with Estill in there with them and I do believe Estill is favored to win the district this year. Im not saying Estill will win State by any means but if Breathitt has a chance then I suppose Estill does too?

I would still say that Breathitt is the favorite over Estill Co. Breathitt has the tougher schedule and there level of play is already refelected with a 3-0 record.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
breathitt!!!
i think belfry is still the favorite in this district. untill pike central play someone of caliper. they are still third in this district race.and the soft teams they are playing now is not helping them at all .and it will show soon.
mr bojangles 007 Wrote:i think belfry is still the favorite in this district. untill pike central play someone of caliper. they are still third in this district race.and the soft teams they are playing now is not helping them at all .and it will show soon.

Sheldon Clark may still play into the mix! Sure, they've had a slow start but have played tough competition.
I played at Pike Central and now my son does.I think coach Champan is one of best coaches in high school but I know we haven"t played BELFERY or SC yet.PC went to the playoffs and beat MASON C. last year.I just think that this years team will do alot better.:1:
jumpshooter Wrote:Or Estill co.

Hey I'm not dissing the Engineers...Just replying to the post that Somerset and Breathitt would be finals of the east. Somerset if they advance would have to play both of these teams in all likelihood in back to back weeks, just like last year. I'm looking forward to seeing the Engineers next week.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Hey I'm not dissing the Engineers...Just replying to the post that Somerset and Breathitt would be finals of the east. Somerset if they advance would have to play both of these teams in all likelihood in back to back weeks, just like last year. I'm looking forward to seeing the Engineers next week.

ill be there. it should be a great game
The champ will come from the west PT or Lou. Central.
Nobody has the speed that these 2 teams have. Plus Central
will be battle tested by the time the playoffs come. Their schedule
is crazy.
Central
will be battle tested by the time the playoffs come. Their schedule
is crazy.
they have toughest overall schudule for 3a,there young if they dont get down about losing 5 or 6 games in the regular season they will be fine...
The title will be from the West, Somerset or Breathitt wont experience speed or talent like the west has this year....Union Tilghman or central will hold the title depending on how bad they hurt each other....to get there
UCFB Wrote:The title will be from the West, Somerset or Breathitt wont experience speed or talent like the west has this year....Union Tilghman or central will hold the title depending on how bad they hurt each other....to get there

Wrong,

Signed Danville.