Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If all the teams in your county were combined....
Amber Lamp Wrote:Campbell County would always be tough, primarily because of Ft. Thomas Highlands.

Heck, last year, Campbell County had the states leading rusher (Buckler of Bellevue) and passer (Kremer of Campbell Co). Toss in 5A power Highlands and 2A contender NCC and you have one heck of a team.

Good post:Thumbs:

Welcome aboard. Nice to have another member familiar with NKY
09Dores Wrote:Hazard
Hazard High
Perry Central

:kneel:

:Thumbs:
Currently the two Perry County teams are undefeated(both are 5-0).
If Perry and Hazard combined they would be competing for a state title.
and I'm sure we'd end up picking a few bruisers up from Buckhorn as well Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:If Perry and Hazard combined they would be competing for a state title.
and I'm sure we'd end up picking a few bruisers up from Buckhorn as well Wink

Ha!
Harlan Indp
Harlan Co.
sstack Wrote:As if that is not good enough, You could also add the other Campbell County schools ( Newport, Bishop Brossart, Campbell Co., Bellevue, and Newport), and I think you could have a team to give Danville and Boyle all they wanted.

You left out Dayton.

A Kenton County combination would be tough...
Beechwood
CovCath
Dixie Heights
Holmes
Holy Cross
Lloyd
Ludlow
Scott
Simon Kenton

As would Boone County...
Boone County
Conner
Cooper
Ryle
Amber Lamp Wrote:Campbell County would always be tough, primarily because of Ft. Thomas Highlands.

Heck, last year, Campbell County had the states leading rusher (Buckler of Bellevue) and passer (Kremer of Campbell Co). Toss in 5A power Highlands and 2A contender NCC and you have one heck of a team.
A combined Campbell COunty would be strons as well as a combined Kenton County (Beechwood, Cov.Cath, Holmes,Holy Cross, SK, Dixie and others)
How about if Jefferson County combined? lol
mrfootball03 Wrote:How about if Jefferson County combined? lol

That would indeed be scary. :yikes:
If you take every team in Campbell Co., call it Highlands and put Dale Mueller is charge, You'll be in the top 10 in the country every year. We'd have to go across the crik to Cincy just to get some competition. Kind of like it is now!
2dog Wrote:If you take every team in Campbell Co., call it Highlands and put Dale Mueller is charge, You'll be in the top 10 in the country every year. We'd have to go across the crik to Cincy just to get some competition. Kind of like it is now!

Thats not nice?
mrfootball03 Wrote:How about if Jefferson County combined? lol

Dang.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Thats not nice?
Please forgive me. Just having a little fun.:biggrin:
I'd say if Knott County, Cordia, and JBS combined they would have a great academic team Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I'd say if Knott County, Cordia, and JBS combined they would have a great academic team Wink

Ouch TongueirateSho
aslan Wrote:currently the two perry county teams are undefeated(both are 5-0).

12-0.
in perry co. if the hazard and pcc players could get along it would be a stae championship team. partly because of buckhorn being introduced to football that's about 20 more tough athletes. But them all getting along would be like the beggining of Remember the Titans lol.
nky Wrote:A combined Campbell COunty would be strons as well as a combined Kenton County (Beechwood, Cov.Cath, Holmes,Holy Cross, SK, Dixie and others)

Scott?:yikes:
Pike would have a pretty sweet team. Could def compete