Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denny Fugate named coach at Cordia High School
OrangenowBlue Wrote:LOL . He has ran more than that chasing referees up and down the court.

:thatsfunn That is a good one ONB. Serious note I wish Cordia nothing but the best.
Tailback44 Wrote::thatsfunn That is a good one ONB. Serious note I wish Cordia nothing but the best.

Like I said before, if he keeps his cool(which he probably will as he has mellowed out with age) he can be successful as he is an excellent coach.
I don't see Cordia cross country ever getting back to having one of the best CC teams in the state every year, but he can improve the team though. Give him a few years to prove himself and he'll improve the ball club as well.
^ If they get rid of Tonya Cody as the CC coach, they may be able to turn it around.
Anyone coaching it besides her will be a great coach as long as they keep the runners motivated.

BTTT, I can't wait to see what Denny has in store for the Lions.
Ballers Wrote:^ If they get rid of Tonya Cody as the CC coach, they may be able to turn it around.
Anyone coaching it besides her will be a great coach as long as they keep the runners motivated.

BTTT, I can't wait to see what Denny has in store for the Lions.

Don't hate on Tonya! lol