Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Surprise!
baller4lyfe Wrote:Yeah they sure surprised me when they lost to Knott 40-0 lolololol

Forgive him he does not know any better.
joejoe Wrote:64BLACK&GOLD, I was just wondering how well Boyle Co. did in their first 15 Yrs. as a team. To answer your ? it would surprise me if East didnt beat West.It will will surprise me if they go10-0. It will surprise me if East beats Boyle, not because of talent but because Coach French. I'm still wondering how you can replace 5500+ Yards.

Dude calm down, I wasn't trying to insult or belittle EJ. I was simply trying to figure out what "you" would consider a surprise season. Simply what your expectations are. I do not know EJ well enough to know what an EJ fan would consider a good or great season. I mean are you looking to go 7-4, 8-3, 6-5...to just say you are going to be a surprise is kinda vague. Just curious as to what your expectations are.

Boyle went undefeated its first season. Not quite that good after that. As far as surprises go, I too would be surprised if Boyle is able to match its offensive production from last year. We should be ok though because the Defense might be better.
Breathitt
Maybe Raceland! Who knows.
I was pleased with the year shelby valley had last year, i hope they continue, building. I beleive they will. Pike central had a good year i hope they stay competitive. I would like to see phelps come up with a team that could play with pikeville and teams in their district. I always pull for the teams from the hills
64black&gold Wrote:Dude calm down, I wasn't trying to insult or belittle EJ. I was simply trying to figure out what "you" would consider a surprise season. Simply what your expectations are. I do not know EJ well enough to know what an EJ fan would consider a good or great season. I mean are you looking to go 7-4, 8-3, 6-5...to just say you are going to be a surprise is kinda vague. Just curious as to what your expectations are.

Boyle went undefeated its first season. Not quite that good after that. As far as surprises go, I too would be surprised if Boyle is able to match its offensive production from last year. We should be ok though because the Defense might be better.

My bad, I would be surprised if they didn't go atleast 7-4. For most people they will think 6-5, considering how they have done the past few years. And I still think that Boyle is the team to beat in 4a, I just think East will play a closer game this season against Boyle.So I Hope
The Contrarian Wrote:Maybe Raceland! Who knows.

Hope so!
joejoe Wrote:My bad, I would be surprised if they didn't go atleast 7-4. For most people they will think 6-5, considering how they have done the past few years. And I still think that Boyle is the team to beat in 4a, I just think East will play a closer game this season against Boyle.So I Hope

I think most of Boyle games will be closer. I just hope the defense can win them some of the early games until the offense can catch up. I think the teams that play Boyle early have the best shot at catching them asleep. I personally am worried about the Johnson Central game. JC finished very strong, Boyle won their ring and may be overconfident and Boyle embarrassed them last year. Boyle had better come out of the gates running.
64black&gold Wrote:I think most of Boyle games will be closer. I just hope the defense can win them some of the early games until the offense can catch up. I think the teams that play Boyle early have the best shot at catching them asleep. I personally am worried about the Johnson Central game. JC finished very strong, Boyle won their ring and may be overconfident and Boyle embarrassed them last year. Boyle had better come out of the gates running.

French won't let these boys fall asleep. You can count on that. :Thumbs: