Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers Vs. Suns (Western Finals)
To be his size, Bynum doesn't impress me.
Not hating on the Lakers or anything but they are not a favorite team of mine even though. Don't get me wrong, I think they have a pretty good shot at another title this year. Just kinda old of them. Kobe is picking up the same attitude that Lebron has. ****es me off.
Ballers Wrote:To be his size, Bynum doesn't impress me.
Not hating on the Lakers or anything but they are not a favorite team of mine even though. Don't get me wrong, I think they have a pretty good shot at another title this year. Just kinda old of them. Kobe is picking up the same attitude that Lebron has. ****es me off.

What are you watching? Bynum is a man beast when he is healthy!

And kobe has a completely different attitude then lebron. Kobe plays every game with all serious to win. While lebron basically has fun.
hey WildcatK23, what is ur pic of, who's the girl?
NYY10 Wrote:hey WildcatK23, what is ur pic of, who's the girl?

Lebron is yelling at his mom to sit down.
Ballers Wrote:To be his size, Bynum doesn't impress me.

Bynum is playing injured and he is still a very young player. He's only going to get better every year. He's the youngest player to play in an NBA game, the second being Kobe.
With out reading earlier posts..and watching the first two games the Lakers will close out the Suns in no more than five games..

The Suns have no one that can guard Kobe in a half court setting and just to much height for Nash...Look at what he has to look at after coming off the screen. A tall and long reach opponent.
Suns are undersized and cant play defense. End of Series.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Suns are oversized and cant play defense. End of Series.

Undersized Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Undersized Big Grin

what ever are u talking about kitty?
Suns have size, but their post players play poor defense and they cannot rebound.

Lamar also out plays Amare again.
Lakers take game 2.

L.A leads the series 2-0,

Game 3 will be played at Phoneix Sunday night
i also got the lakers in game 6 because the lakers are a really good team i dont want to see them win but they probably will...like i was told today Phil Jackson has always wanted to have a dream team that everyone was a fraid to play and now he has it but personally would love to see my team win it which that is The Boston Celtics....:popcorn:
Nash played good ball last night.. Umm, noone else really stood out for the Suns cept' maybe Richardson.. Kobe had a good game, was being very unselfish.. had 9 assist before the 2nd half started. Artest good game, Gasol -- very impressed with his play last night. Good win for LA.
LA fans were chanting, "We want Boston!", last night. I agree and can't want for Kobe and crew to get revenge from 2 years ago.
Umm, I was dead wrong on the Suns winning last night. Looks like we get another Celtics/Lakers Finals
Im very much looking forward to the Laker/Boston rematch
Aslan Wrote:LA fans were chanting, "We want Boston!", last night. I agree and can't want for Kobe and crew to get revenge from 2 years ago.

Going to be bad for the lakers.
SUNS take game 3 tonight
2-1 LA
Well Well
Turnovers and shot selection killed the Lakers in this one. Fisher & Odom had 11 of the Lakers 17 turnovers and the Lakers shot 32 three's. I don't think they shot that many combined from the first two games of the series.

Hopefully some of the players like Fisher, Odom, Farmar, Brown, etc - who where playing good in game 1/2 can get it together for game 4.
Losing game 3 was no surprise. Suns are tough at home and are playing well anyway. I see the Lakers taking game 4, then 5 @ home. On a side note, Kobe played well Big Grin
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Going to be bad for the lakers.

lol, it is.
Amare puts up 42 big ones.
Series tied 2-2. Going back to LA.
I was way off. Suns are tough at home. I really underestimated them. Kobe and crew played well, they just flat out couldn't stop the Suns.
The Suns bench is what destroyed the Lakers, I believe they had 50+ points, I dont care what team is playing, you wont beat them when their bench is putting that kinda numbers up. Them 3 threes to open the 4th quarter is what killed the Lakers, their Defense is gonna have to steop up more.

BUt I see Lakers taking Game 5.
At this rate Suns could pull this out and Magic can come back from there 1-3 series. lol
I have to admit, I thought the Suns were done. Their two wins really surprised me. This could easily go 7
Stardust Wrote:I have to admit, I thought the Suns were done. Their two wins really surprised me. This could easily go 7

and i think it will.. I hope it doesn't, but the Suns seem like unbeatable at home
Thank you and God bless you Ron Artest!!!