Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Likely Upsets 1st Round 14th Region Tourney
Breathitt-Knott game.
dores legend Wrote:I don't think there will be any upsets in the first round, but I do agree with the majority that seem to know something....if there was going to be an upset, then the team with the best chance is Breathitt. I'm not saying that will happen, because it probably won't but, it could lol.

I agree 100%!
king360 Wrote:Man there has been some tough ball games played in Pigeonroost.:Clap:

Pigeonroost!! Thats funny!! :Thumbs:
Don't think Hatcher is the type of guy that will beat a team to death, think he will call off the dogs part way thur. 4th and end up winning by 20. And also 3 victory's away from state tourn. and 3 victory's away from 775 wins what a great combination. Go Dores!
theVILLE Wrote:Then you all should have no worries besides Hazard! lol...But for real PCC got a cakewalk the finals....Id love to see owsley knock off PCC

There isn't a chance in **** Owsley will come close to beating Perry. But there is a very good chance Knott will lose in the first round, and that chance increases in the second round. And if they DO make it to the finals, then I see them losing to Perry or JBS.

Overrated Wrote:Breathitt-Knott game.

That wouldn't be an upset, not at all.
triplemaniaman Wrote:There isn't a chance in **** Owsley will come close to beating Perry. But there is a very good chance Knott will lose in the first round, and that chance increases in the second round. And if they DO make it to the finals, then I see them losing to Perry or JBS.

Naa..Knott Co has only beat them pretty easily twice. I know one team who isn't making it out of first round though. :thumpsup:
triplemaniaman Wrote:There isn't a chance in **** Owsley will come close to beating Perry. But there is a very good chance Knott will lose in the first round, and that chance increases in the second round. And if they DO make it to the finals, then I see them losing to Perry or JBS.

Now now, it would most certainly be an upset if Breathitt beat Knott. Knott should get to the finals.
Overrated Wrote:Naa..Knott Co has only beat them pretty easily twice. I know one team who isn't making it out of first round though. :thumpsup:

That doesn't matter, Breathitt's ranked in the top 5 in the region. I also know of a team that isn't making it out of the first round either, kinda like last year :Clap:

dores legend Wrote:Now now, it would most certainly be an upset if Breathitt beat Knott. Knott should get to the finals.

Yeah, so? Breathitt is a good team. Them beating Knott wouldn't be an "upset". Please, you all treat this like college basketball.
triplemaniaman Wrote:That doesn't matter, Breathitt's ranked in the top 5 in the region. I also know of a team that isn't making it out of the first round either, kinda like last year :Clap:

Yeah, so? Breathitt is a good team. Them beating Knott wouldn't be an "upset". Please, you all treat this like college basketball.

Wolfe co tonight. :Thumbs:
The think KCC has the toughest road to win the tournament. They have to play BHS @ BHS, Then probably Hazard and finally I'm guessing PCC.
triplemaniaman Wrote:Yeah, so? Breathitt is a good team. Them beating Knott wouldn't be an "upset". Please, you all treat this like college basketball.

When a team is considered by EVERYONE as an underdog to a team they are playing, and they happen to win anyways, it is a upset, which is the case here. Just because this is high school doesn't mean there are not upsets. IF Breathitt wins, then it will be an upset.
Favored team doesnt win = an upset..

the favored teams in the first round areeee

PCC
Wolfe
KCC
Hazard

if any of those teams lose, that would be an upset.. just because you think Knott sucks doesn't mean it wouldn't be an upset.. they've beat Breathitt twice.

smh
Tenacious Z Wrote:Favored team doesnt win = an upset..

the favored teams in the first round areeee

PCC
Wolfe
KCC
Hazard

if any of those teams lose, that would be an upset.. just because you think Knott sucks doesn't mean it wouldn't be an upset.. they've beat Breathitt twice.

smh

:Thumbs: