Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is UNC not getting the W?
Stardust Wrote:Good post

Ive waited 2 years for that now:Clap:
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Wow. Nice! Im not really sure who UK has coming in that year. I know that we are in for Gilchrist, Teague, and Miller.
Teague of which is the 1st pg in the nation that year.

yeah i like watching this rivers kid play! he will dif be top 3 pg in the nation
theVILLE Wrote:DUKE CONGRATS on that! I am not a duke hater neither bub! Duke is a very good ball club this season...Call me a fool...but if ervin was there this year at the PG and scheyer on the wing they would be alot better...I liked scheyer on the wing alot..he is a great spot up shooter

yea I know that. finally something to be happy about with Duke's recruiting lol..
NYY10 Wrote:yea I know that. finally something to be happy about with Duke's recruiting lol..

yeah...can you agree with me with scheyer was great on the wing playing the 2 guard
dukette
theVILLE Wrote:yeah...can you agree with me with scheyer was great on the wing playing the 2 guard

yea I can agree
theVILLE Wrote:Thats it right there i thing..If you dont think john drew is a good duard your crazy...he has alot of potential!

It's Larry Drew II, and I don't consider 9.0 points, 6.0 assists, and 3.3 turnovers a game really "good guard" numbers. Especially in the ACC.
theVILLE Wrote:DUKE CONGRATS on that! I am not a duke hater neither bub! Duke is a very good ball club this season...Call me a fool...but if ervin was there this year at the PG and scheyer on the wing they would be alot better...I liked scheyer on the wing alot..he is a great spot up shooter

Scheyer is putting up more points, assists, and getting the same amount of boards at the PG spot.
triplemaniaman Wrote:Scheyer is putting up more points, assists, and getting the same amount of boards at the PG spot.

yeah but with a kyrie Ervin at the pg scheyer would have been better on the wing?
triplemaniaman Wrote:It's Larry Drew II, and I don't consider 9.0 points, 6.0 assists, and 3.3 turnovers a game really "good guard" numbers. Especially in the ACC.

You don think that larry drew has the potential!
UNC coming into next year, should really have a pick-me-up with the class they have coming in. I am positive that last year when we were taking out whippings, UNC fans were laughing and hoping that we would keep losing and continue to suffer as a fan base..... Karma is a B!!!!
theVILLE Wrote:You don think that larry drew has the potential!

I didn't say that, just said he isn't a very good point guard right now. He isn't ready.
The Key to the UNC Offense is the PG spot...My team got beat in Championship last season by them, simply because they had that PG all around player and the talent around him! Now they have the talent and the "POTENTIAL" around the PG! The pg just isnt that great at the moment...The lack of expierence is really showing...
SPARTY Wrote:The Key to the UNC Offense is the PG spot...My team got beat in Championship last season by them, simply because they had that PG all around player and the talent around him! Now they have the talent and the "POTENTIAL" around the PG! The pg just isnt that great at the moment...The lack of expierence is really showing...

It truly is the equilvilant of the QB, the offense flows through his decisions and if they have a talented skill set and good offensive skills the team will benefit. Drew II has just had a hard time getting into a good flow for the offense. I hope that for his sake he plays a little more consistently next season. I know that with that kind of talent, the point guard should not be the only thing holding them back.