Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Winter Storm Of Season Approaches
I hope it don't snow to bad. I like to get out on the weekend.
It sleeted earlier but it has just been raining the rest of the time...
The weathermen in Lexington miss another one. They have been saying anywhere from 5-10 inches for areas around Lexington for the past 2 days and we have a dusting right now and they say we might get 1-2 inches.
I told ya. Lexington weather men couldn't look outside their windows and tell you what it's doing outside.
I think they've all blown it this time. If it had stayed snow here we would have at least 3 to 4 inches by now but changed to freaking rain and now has about stopped.

I'm moving to up state New York.
PHSFAN Wrote:The weathermen in Lexington miss another one. They have been saying anywhere from 5-10 inches for areas around Lexington for the past 2 days and we have a dusting right now and they say we might get 1-2 inches.

Of course they all try to spin it and say they say it coming. They keep changing the forecast throughout the day and then at the end of the day say they saw that possibility. Of course that possibility exists. The possibility exists that I can win the lottery. However if I played their game, I could just wait until Saturday night to get the winning numbers and call myself a millionaire.
Nothing but a very cold rain at this point
It's just raining here I think...and it's VERY cold...I cleaned my room earlier and had to take my garbage out to the garage and being the idiot I am I went out in a wife beater and shorts...can you say IDIOT!?!?!?!?!
Yes I Can. DTFAN! J/K LOL
LoL... thankx CD... lol haha