Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley Co.
60.00%
Rockcastle Co.
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Rockcastle County 10/30
rocket01 Wrote:Whitley,Whitley,Whitley I swear, you all are a good team on the medium level in my book, but when half your games are at home then thats basically going to give you an advantage overall IMO, My senior year at Rockcastle, we played 7 home games including 2 playoff victories, so don't even think about unless you want to be like Bell County......lol, j/k but overall Whitley has put a few good quality wins this year. You Barley beat Clay County 30-26 in Manchester and that team is 3-6, lets see you all beat Lynn Camp over there pretty good, that team is rebuilding and they are in Class 1A. You all had home advantage on Harlan County which is a good quality win, North Laurel is considered a good quality win but it was at your house, PCC is a good quality win over there which earns points and as far as the losses go, you all have actually in my book in my strong honest opinion have a tougher schedule than Bell County. Which is not a bad thing, how ever when you say that you are going to put up 40 plus on Rock, thats a different story. Yes Rockcastle has had some close games as a young team with a few good starters from the previous 2 years, but overall Rockcastle is young and they had a schedule that basically is a 5-star rating and half those game were on the road overall, When you look at their record and they only lost 1 home game based on that result. I dont blame Bell County for predicting Rock to get blown out just because I picked a team that deserves alot to beat them. Thats the only reason, and if Rockcastle lost the game, ol' bell fans are going to get on here and say Whitley beat Rockcastle, but we beat Whitley, I guarentee it that will pop up somewhere and I'm basically going to say simply "ego-centric on a cupcake schedule", anyways saying that aside, I strongly pick my mighty Rockets to be pumped up on Senior night and thwomp this team with a final score of:

Rockcastle County 48
Whitley County 27

Rockcastle will save a losing regular season to a 5-5 record and I hope you Rockets prove me right, on the victory mostly.
Rock will find a way to win, it should be a low scoring game.:rockon:
whitley will win the game
To be the fair and impartial fan, I want to say a few things.

Rain changes everything. Rain is the great equalizer, the rain will pull Whitley down to Rockcastle's level.

Never underestimate a team on Senior night. With that said, there are a few teams on the Rock's schedule that I would rather play than Whitley.

From what I have seen, read and heard, Whitley is about 7-10 points better ON PAPER than Rockcastle. Games are not played on paper, so play your hardest Rockets!

Also, I hate to call my own Rock fans out but the insults, name-calling and constant nagging has got to stop. Other fans may do it, but we are Rockets, we are better than that. I can remember in the not so distant past being called a classy fan base, we don't want to lose that title. Let's keep it clean and gentlemen-like in all areas other than the field :biggrin:
rocket01 Wrote:Whitley,Whitley,Whitley I swear, you all are a good team on the medium level in my book, but when half your games are at home then thats basically going to give you an advantage overall IMO, My senior year at Rockcastle, we played 7 home games including 2 playoff victories, so don't even think about unless you want to be like Bell County......lol, j/k but overall Whitley has put a few good quality wins this year. You Barley beat Clay County 30-26 in Manchester and that team is 3-6, lets see you all beat Lynn Camp over there pretty good, that team is rebuilding and they are in Class 1A. You all had home advantage on Harlan County which is a good quality win, North Laurel is considered a good quality win but it was at your house, PCC is a good quality win over there which earns points and as far as the losses go, you all have actually in my book in my strong honest opinion have a tougher schedule than Bell County. Which is not a bad thing, how ever when you say that you are going to put up 40 plus on Rock, thats a different story. Yes Rockcastle has had some close games as a young team with a few good starters from the previous 2 years, but overall Rockcastle is young and they had a schedule that basically is a 5-star rating and half those game were on the road overall, When you look at their record and they only lost 1 home game based on that result. I dont blame Bell County for predicting Rock to get blown out just because I picked a team that deserves alot to beat them. Thats the only reason, and if Rockcastle lost the game, ol' bell fans are going to get on here and say Whitley beat Rockcastle, but we beat Whitley, I guarentee it that will pop up somewhere and I'm basically going to say simply "ego-centric on a cupcake schedule", anyways saying that aside, I strongly pick my mighty Rockets to be pumped up on Senior night and thwomp this team with a final score of:

Rockcastle County 48
Whitley County 27

Rockcastle will save a losing regular season to a 5-5 record and I hope you Rockets prove me right, on the victory mostly.
Good lord give it a rest .so u played high school football u and a million others quit living in the past so your senior season season u beat some teams big deal .im sick of big mouth here i picked rock to win on senior night ..now i hope whitley beats them then who every they play in the playoffs defeats them too .
belldad2011 Wrote:Good lord give it a rest .so u played high school football u and a million others quit living in the past so your senior season season u beat some teams big deal .im sick of big mouth here i picked rock to win on senior night ..now i hope whitley beats them then who every they play in the playoffs defeats them too .
:lmao:
Hold on there money bags, I would not be talking, boy,boy that 2008 15-0 season has got you all thinking that since you have a championship which was a first SINCE 1991 that you can bash other teams,the way they play or attacking other fan bases but I'm living my past because I simply said Rock beat Bell twice in 2006. Seems to me somebody cant accept defeat so what certain right do you have to tell me to stop crying while I can tell you to call a meeting with your so good mighty bell county bobcat fans to tell them to stop crying about somebody picking against them a few times this year. Oh, I'm grown you know, I'm 22, I'm married, I have a job and go to school so I don't need anyone to tell me to grow up please.
Gameday just 5 hours till kick off. Good Luck to both teams.
I feel Whitley is too strong for Rock! This game will be a good gauge of how well the Colonel's will perform in the playoffs IMO. Good luck to Rockcastle and i feel they have a legit shot at an upset!
Let's go ROCK!!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead
I can't be there tonight because I have to work at my church Lock-in but I will be listening on WRVK online radio