Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County @ Rockcastle County 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who will win this one? And it is Senior Night at the "ROCK"
rocket01 Wrote:Who will win this one? And it is Senior Night at the "ROCK"

im going with whitley co 38-13 :flame::Cheerlead:rockon::popcorn::worthy::igiveup::dontthink:thanks:Confusedhh::thatsfunn:please:
colonels are peaking at the right time.
Whitley 34 Rock 14
ill go with Whitley County
Colonels/red storm whatever they are 35
Rockcastle County 8
IF Rockcastle comes to play I take a very close game.

If Rock comes out flat, Whitley by 2-3 TD's
Whitley
Whitley by 2 TDs
Whitley wins 35 to 20.
Whitley wins going away. They know how to run on the Rock "style" defense.
Whitley County 35

Rockcastle County 14
I cant find a easy way to say this, So here it goes. so far this season Rock Defence has Stunk. they have been leting teams run all over them. I am Calling the Rocket D out. I am one of the Biggest Rockcastle sports fans there is. I will be at the game supporting them if they win or lose. This game is Going to be like the super Bowl of Rockcastle. It senior night and they have to win to keep the streak of not having a losing season alive. I hope Rock can pull it off. but whitley is really good.
Rockcastle is once again a underdog, Boys I got faith in you all, I will be there friday night. Rock is "post" beaten by Whitley County. This is senior night boys, remember what some of these ppl say, "Whitley wins easily", you have to remember this, senior night is always a time to remember as a person of experience and ROCKSOLID69 can tell you what happened on my senior night. So don't let ppl talk you down or post you down at all. I got faith for you mighty rockets "We Must Win, Were Expected To Win, We Will Win"
[quote=rocket01]Rockcastle is once again a underdog, Boys I got faith in you all, I will be there friday night. Rock is "post" beaten by Whitley County. This is senior night boys, remember what some of these ppl say, "Whitley wins easily", you have to remember this, senior night is always a time to remember as a person of experience and ROCKSOLID69 can tell you what happened on my senior night. So don't let ppl talk you down or post you down at all. I got faith for you mighty rockets "We Must Win, Were Expected To Win, We Will Win"[/QUOTE]

:rockon: That sounds familiar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm pulling for Rock in this one! I believe if Whitley loses Harlan Co. gets the #2 seed in the district and a home game! Go Rockets!!! Win one for the Ole Ball Coach!
Patriot Wrote:I'm pulling for Rock in this one! I believe if Whitley loses Harlan Co. gets the #2 seed in the district and a home game! Go Rockets!!! Win one for the Ole Ball Coach!

Whitley district is crazy
I am also pulling for Rockcastle Co.
Rockcastle County will be pumped on senior night but don't think that they'll be able to overcome a good Whitley County team!
Whitley-28
Rockcastle-17
Whitley 28 Rock 21:Thumbs:
thought about it and still taking whitley
i will take rock by 7 .beeing it is senior night i have pull for those that gave up everything for their school .that being the seniors.
Being pump and oxygen only take you so far.
Quote:I'm pulling for Rock in this one! I believe if Whitley loses Harlan Co. gets the #2 seed in the district and a home game! Go Rockets!!! Win one for the Ole Ball Coach!

thats the only reason i would like to see rock win. When it comes down to it whitley will win but TO ALL HARLAN COUNTY FANS IT SHOULD NOT MATTER WHAT SEED YOU GET YOU WILL BE TAKING THE LONG BUS RIDE TO FORT THOMAS KENTUCKY TO PLAY ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE UNITED STATES
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:thats the only reason i would like to see rock win. When it comes down to it whitley will win but TO ALL HARLAN COUNTY FANS IT SHOULD NOT MATTER WHAT SEED YOU GET YOU WILL BE TAKING THE LONG BUS RIDE TO FORT THOMAS KENTUCKY TO PLAY ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE UNITED STATES
I think St. Xavier has got them beat in that kind of ranking.:freezing:
rocket01 Wrote:I think St. Xavier has got them beat in that kind of ranking.:freezing:

You need to check the national rankings then.
Whcs 42 rchs 0 final!!!
Whitley has been looking good in the last couple games.Smashmouth in the rain! Looks like maybe rain again. The Rock is going to have to stop 2 tough fullbacks,3 fast tailbacks,nicehanded receiver,and a smart senior QB. Oh, I forgot about the fired-up monster LINE. We have also learned to overcome the dreaded laundry on the field. Always like coming back to the old rocket for ball! This will be our senior year,I will miss my boy out on the field, but since my old lady is from there I will probably be back. Good Luck Rock and lets have a great, safe, football game. W.C.42 Rock 14
Whitley,Whitley,Whitley I swear, you all are a good team on the medium level in my book, but when half your games are at home then thats basically going to give you an advantage overall IMO, My senior year at Rockcastle, we played 7 home games including 2 playoff victories, so don't even think about unless you want to be like Bell County......lol, j/k but overall Whitley has put a few good quality wins this year. You Barley beat Clay County 30-26 in Manchester and that team is 3-6, lets see you all beat Lynn Camp over there pretty good, that team is rebuilding and they are in Class 1A. You all had home advantage on Harlan County which is a good quality win, North Laurel is considered a good quality win but it was at your house, PCC is a good quality win over there which earns points and as far as the losses go, you all have actually in my book in my strong honest opinion have a tougher schedule than Bell County. Which is not a bad thing, how ever when you say that you are going to put up 40 plus on Rock, thats a different story. Yes Rockcastle has had some close games as a young team with a few good starters from the previous 2 years, but overall Rockcastle is young and they had a schedule that basically is a 5-star rating and half those game were on the road overall, When you look at their record and they only lost 1 home game based on that result. I dont blame Bell County for predicting Rock to get blown out just because I picked a team that deserves alot to beat them. Thats the only reason, and if Rockcastle lost the game, ol' bell fans are going to get on here and say Whitley beat Rockcastle, but we beat Whitley, I guarentee it that will pop up somewhere and I'm basically going to say simply "ego-centric on a cupcake schedule", anyways saying that aside, I strongly pick my mighty Rockets to be pumped up on Senior night and thwomp this team with a final score of:

Rockcastle County 48
Whitley County 27

Rockcastle will save a losing regular season to a 5-5 record and I hope you Rockets prove me right, on the victory mostly.
Rocket ol'buddy can't wait. Don't think the Rock has it in them this year. Maybe in a couple years. This years team is on a run and I'm sorry but you boys are in the path. Even with your so-called home advantage there is no way you can put up that score against this group of boys that play both ways, the whole game, and crack the entire game!!
I'll go with Rock in a shootout. 41-35
QB play will be very important for the rock in this game if they can connect on the short passes and open up the running game rock wins. I Think this game will come down to a pat, or a last secound score. Will more than likely be the best game in the moutains this week. rock 26 Whitley 28!
Pages: 1 2