Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Henry County
86.67%
Spencer County
13.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry County @ Spencer County 10/23
GoBlueSC Wrote:yea the concession stand has plenty of good food,they actually grill the burgers,not microwaved.looks like the weather will be good for football.oldman henry,do you have any thoughts on shawnee -vs- central?

Those Burgers were great, 2 years ago.
Having seen Central last year, and the talent that team had, I do not see how anyone could beat them.
guys please lets stay on the subject of henry vs spencer not about burgers and stats but yet on the fact of who pulls this one off friday...becuase both teams are wanting a win..and i attended the game last year were spencer spanked henry but i also remember that same henry county team the year before the year they won districts very similar to this year coming into ole taylorsville and puttin a beating on one of the best spencer teams i seen in a while...can i say vince biller u had chris riggs chris taylor...all gone and the boys that beat them are seniors now....good luck to both but my coin is on henrys side GO WILDCATS
Old Henry Man Wrote:I may be there, I need to see if the wife has anything planned. Spencer is very capable of beating Henry Co. I picked Spencer County to win the District. I agree with you, 1 good win, and everything seems to come together. Henry got manhandled by Anderson and gave away a game against Owenboro Cath, but everything came together aganist North. Injuries do play alot in every game, just ask the kids from Henry about last year. At schools the size of Spencer and Henry, a couple of key players missing changes everything.

:lmao:
sorry grinders inc...didnt mean to get side tracked.yes all those kids are gone and riggs is at WKU and Biller is at Morehead St. and im not sure where taylor is at.you are right this could easily be the most talented team spencer has fielded and needs a win badly come friday night.who knows,this could be a very entertaining game.IN MY OPINION(opinion being key) this game will be decided by spencer's players and not henry co..depends on how bad they want it.
All im saying is that Henry County isnt going to let this game slide just because they are alredy the District Champs :1:
They are goin to play this game for revenge. Last year Spencer Gave
Henry a pretty nice beating. But this is a new year. The wildcats are goin to come out a give spencer a pretty bad beating :ChairHit:
The Wildcats Deffence is pretty good this year. The wildcats are going to come a out a give the crowd a show :popcorn:
GO WILDCATS :Cheerlead
GOBLUESC, Sorry to tell you this but There isnt many team that can play with henry county is their district when HC is at full go.
My opinion, If Hc comes out fired up Friday Then Spencer is goin to have a long painfull game. If Henry comes out flat it will be a dog fight untill the end.
I understand that i know that SC played a good hard game, i cant i cant wait to play against them.
Spencer has them big boys up front I look at the Anderson game to the big line and power sets HC had trouble with that, granted the passing game is no where near as effective as Anderson but HC will have to step up to win this game.... If HC wants to do anything in the play offs they will need to prove they can perform in three phases they are yet to do this 2 weeks in a row this season! HC on upset alert!
I'll take Henry in this one could be a close on or a lop sided affair depending on who shows up to play... I will take Henry by 3 TD's
All I can say Spencer is that the BLACK STRIPES are coming to get you......
whats-it-2u Wrote:If HC wants to do anything in the play offs they will need to prove they can perform in three phases they are yet to do this 2 weeks in a row this season! HC on upset alert!

I think the last two weeks Henry County has proved that they can perform with a win over North Oldham and Western Hills. Both very good teams and both played in very sloppy field conditions.
desire king...you may just be right.having seen henry this year, they are very athletic and when playing full speed like two weeks ago against north,they will not be challenged by spencer,hills,or north.but i also wonder why they only scored 14 against a very over rated and average western hills team? now if that henry shows up,sound the alarm for upset alert.i do appreciate your honesty and respect your opinion.
john allegeir....very nice use of all the avatars! creative
Black stripes whats that the refs??? Spencer county will be fired up friday they will have a chance to right the ship for two weeks of egg laying. If they beat Henry it gives them some validation.
exactly how bitter is henry,players and fans,from last years beat down? i sense alot of tension from some of these post and i am assuming they are from henry players mostly.but i do question,what is the black stripe thing all about? i dont think spencer can handle anymore controversy from officiating.
Black Stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:HitWall::devilflamTongueirateSho:flame
need some clarification on black stripes......
Black Stripes are just something you will have to experience for yourself....... Just be careful they can be dangerous if provoked!!!!! HAHAHAHA
HC
The BLACK STRIPES are a group of young men who sell out for the better of the teams cause, you'll see em and you WONT forget em. NASTY, RELENTLESS AND DOWN RIGHT MEAN!!
every SC player and fan will see just what the black stripe means to HC
Henry County is going to be fired up and spencer will be too... but Spencer just lined up and ran it right down there throat last year against Mount Haddens 3-3-5 defense... Henry county with stronger run support this year with a new defense i will take them in a fashionable win 35-13
Spencer better watch out for the cracks from what i have saw #24 Raisor for the wildcats is a crack champ.
Henry isn't afraid to lay a hit that's for sure and Spencer will get to find that out first hand account come Friday night!
Them Stripeys better be careful they might look like bugs on a windsheild as they "sell out" against that 350 lb. line of SC....... Don't be scared, stripeys
i believe the "black stripes" are a black stripe Henry Co kids get on their helmet for big time hit on special teams....
sounds like the black stripe is for real....no doubt henry has alot to prove and alot to play for..but spencer does as well.i just hope both teams show up and i look forward to an intense evening of football.
Pretty surprising to see this thread getting this much attention. I really like this Henry County team. They are tough and will make some noise come playoff time. You know that Henry will come out ready to knock Spencer County flat on their tail after what happened last season. I really was shocked by last seasons score, but this season, I would be shocked if Henry didn't win this one by 21+.
big game for both schools,i think thats where the attention comes from.henry players are still ****ed from last year,obvious since they all are posting freely
Many of you are talking way too much for guys who watch from the sideline. You better get your focus and stop posting, Monday will be ugly if you get your butts beat! Keep giving Spencer poster board material, see what happens.