Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1987 Pikeville Panthers vs. 2009 Fort Thomas Highlands
StrayBullet Wrote:I thought a Super Bowl winner from ANY year of the 80's would be sufficient.

Well you where right on with a Patriot team lead by Tom Brady, but maybe one of the Chicago Bear teams would have been more of what I was looking for. Anyhow, lets change the discussion back to the thread topic.
StrayBullet Wrote:Your lack of response is telling..I still love to have a good discussion about football regardless of what its about...GO JC Eagles..right Kimball??:rockon:
What was I supposed to respond to? You admitted that your still wet behind the ears, and didn't know what you were talking about.

As far as the Eagles, you got it!!!:Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Well you where right on with a Patriot team lead by Tom Brady, but maybe one of the Chicago Bear teams would have been more of what I was looking for. Anyhow, lets change the discussion back to the thread topic.

Sounds good here. I think Pikeville is just too overmatched at every position. They may get a TD or two against Fort Thomas and thats it. If I had to say I would go with:

Highlands 49
Pikeville 14
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What was I supposed to respond to? You admitted that your still wet behind the ears, and didn't know what you were talking about.

As far as the Eagles, yeah you got it!!!:Thumbs:

I just admitted that my knowledge of football has NOTHING to do with my age...I find it hilarious that the majority of people in this thread agree with me..go figure..:Thumbs:
StrayBullet Wrote:Sounds good here. I think Pikeville is just too overmatched at every position. They may get a TD or two against Fort Thomas and thats it. If I had to say I would go with:

Highlands 49
Pikeville 14
Fort Thomas couldn't handle JC 's running attack last year. JC put up over 400 yards on the ground against them. You saying those studs RB's that Pikeville had couldn't run on them.
I wasn't even born until '89 so I've obviously never seen the '87 Pikeville team play, but I have seen some game footage of this seasons Highlands team. But if I recall correctly that Pikeville team had several college football players, correct?
StrayBullet Wrote:I just admitted that my knowledge of football has NOTHING to do with my age...I find it hilarious that the majority of people in this thread agree with me..go figure..:Thumbs:

First off I never said anything about who would win did I? I just said that most were just like you. They were either not born or still in diapers. Is that not what I said? I'm just saying that you are running your mouth off about something that you dont have the first clue about to begin with.

Read them all again junior.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Fort Thomas couldn't handle JC 's running attack last year. JC put up over 400 yards on the ground against them. You saying those studs RB's that Pikeville had couldn't run on them.

Who won the game? Highlands..Please Mr. Kimball dont turn this into a JC thread.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I wasn't even born until '89 so I've obviously never seen the '87 Pikeville team play, but I have seen some game footage of this seasons Highlands team. But if I recall correctly that Pikeville team had several college football players, correct?

I believe that you are.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:First off I never said anything about who would win did I? I just said that most were just like you. They were either not born or still in diapers. Is that not what I said? I'm just saying that you are running your mouth off about something that you dont have the first clue about to begin with.

Read them all again junior.

So anyone who disagrees with you or whom is younger than you is wrong? I love it:rockon:
StrayBullet Wrote:Who won the game? Highlands..Please Mr. Kimball dont turn this into a JC thread.
And that's got what to do with anything? I'm talking about Pikeville running attack and Highlands vulnerablity to it.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:And that's got what to do with anything? I'm talking about Pikeville running attack and Highlands vulnerablity to it.

If this is a Highlands and Pikeville thread then why EVER bring in JC? I mean really??? You answered your own question.:biggrin:
StrayBullet Wrote:So anyone who disagrees with you or whom is younger than you is wrong? I love it:rockon:
No, just you, on this one.

As I said twice before, you stuck both feet in. Your making yourself look desperate in this one trying to weasle out.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:No, just you, on this one.

As I said twice before, you stuck both feet in. Your making yourself look desperate in this one trying to weasle out.

I stuck both feet in because I am that confident in my answer. I am looking "desperate" but the majority of people agree with me here. You are my hero Mr. Kimball :1:
FBALL Wrote:It wouldn't even be close.

I remember that Pikeville team well They were good but not that good.

Then either you don't know football or your memory is horrible.
StrayBullet Wrote:If this is a Highlands and Pikeville thread then why EVER bring in JC? I mean really??? You answered your own question.:biggrin:
Got to be something in the Lawrence Co. water supply. Nothing else could explain it..:biggrin:
StrayBullet Wrote:I stuck both feet in because I am that confident in my answer. I am looking "desperate" but the majority of people agree with me here. You are my hero Mr. Kimball :1:
Would you like an autographed 8x10 colored glossy? They are not cheap, but they can be had.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Got to be something in the Lawrence Co. water supply. Nothing else could explain it..:biggrin:

All I know is that the water here lately has been tasting rather "weird". That has to be it man. Thank you..No really " Thank You" for the discussion. I dont get that much on here.:Thumbs:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Would you like an autographed 8x10 colored glossy? They are not cheap, but they can be had.

As long as you sign it " To My Bulletboy" I will buy it.:Clap:
StrayBullet Wrote:I stuck both feet in because I am that confident in my answer. I am looking "desperate" but the majority of people agree with me here. You are my hero Mr. Kimball :1:
Show me where I disagreed with you, or better yet show me where I said anything at all.
StrayBullet Wrote:As long as you sign it " To My Bulletboy" I will buy it.:Clap:

No problem. I'll take your money. You going with Paypal, or cash?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:No problem. I'll take your money. You going with Paypal, or cash?

I will go with cash. I have to meet this Kimball in person for more football discussion:biggrin:
StrayBullet Wrote:I will go with cash. I have to meet this Kimball in person for more football discussion:biggrin:
Bring a notepad, junior.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Bring a notepad.

Learn and take notes :biggrin:

Anyways its a great game that I would pay GREAT money to see. Good Luck to both teams in this game that will NEVER happen:1:
Alright fellas, I'm going to have to draw the line here. Make sure we keep this thread on-topic from here on out.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Alright fellas, I'm going to have to draw the line here. Make sure we keep this thread on-topic from here on out.

Yes sir.

Highlands 49
Pikeville 14

I am DONE!!!:Thumbs:
Pikeville might be able to run all over Highlands as many teams from East Ky have done over the years but when its over as always you find one thing in common. HIGHLANDS on top and not even worried. Yes JC has ran like crazy on them and still came up with a big L as did LC a few times. Heck LC even scored more points on them than any other team one year I think it was in the 40's maybe 44 and still got blown out by 30 plus. Can't really remember the final I was to sick at my stomach and left early for the drive back home. I'm old like kimball and I did see the 87 Pikeville team play and they were a great team but heck those guys would be in their late 30s or early 40s now I don't think they could keep up with the young guns of Highlands. Granted not as old as Kimball probably is but I'm sure old enough to know football and know that they are to old to be playing high school ball. LMAO!
CatDawg Wrote:Pikeville might be able to run all over Highlands as many teams from East Ky have done over the years but when its over as always you find one thing in common. HIGHLANDS on top and not even worried. Yes JC has ran like crazy on them and still came up with a big L as did LC a few times. Heck LC even scored more points on them than any other team one year I think it was in the 40's maybe 44 and still got blown out by 30 plus. Can't really remember the final I was to sick at my stomach and left early for the drive back home. I'm old like kimball and I did see the 87 Pikeville team play and they were a great team but heck those guys would be in their late 30s or early 40s now I don't think they could keep up with the young guns of Highlands. Granted not as old as Kimball probably is but I'm sure old enough to know football and know that they are to old to be playing high school ball. LMAO!

OWNED!!!:rockon:
CatDawg Wrote:Pikeville might be able to run all over Highlands as many teams from East Ky have done over the years but when its over as always you find one thing in common. HIGHLANDS on top and not even worried. Yes JC has ran like crazy on them and still came up with a big L as did LC a few times. Heck LC even scored more points on them than any other team one year I think it was in the 40's maybe 44 and still got blown out by 30 plus. Can't really remember the final I was to sick at my stomach and left early for the drive back home. I'm old like kimball and I did see the 87 Pikeville team play and they were a great team but heck those guys would be in their late 30s or early 40s now I don't think they could keep up with the young guns of Highlands. Granted not as old as Kimball probably is but I'm sure old enough to know football and know that they are to old to be playing high school ball. LMAO!

Kimball may be old, but he's still a few 4.5 forty's left in him. Well, maybe a 9.5 or two. Haha
I know that feeling.