Poll: Winfield (WV) or Lawrence Co.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
96.67%
Winfield (WV)
3.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winfield (WV) @ Lawrence County 10/2
LC could beat alot of AAAteams in wv and they get there chance friday
Bulldogs.
coach5050 Wrote:go LC from everyone in huntington good luck can anyone get in touch with coach B

Bruce or Bobby or Blake. take your pick lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I don't know that much about Winfield, what type of offense do they run? What part of the state are they from? Does anyone have any information about them?
Winfield is located between Huntington and Charleston. Known as the Winfield Generals. The Generals were defeated last Friday night by Tolsia 15-12.
Well thank you there straybullet, always there with the information on them? What class are they, what do they run? Whats was last seasons record?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Well thank you there straybullet, always there with the information on them? What class are they, what do they run? Whats was last seasons record?

Winfield from what I can gather is currently 1-3 with losses coming against Parkersburg South, Tolsia, and Ripley. Their lone victory came in their first game of the season against Hurricane. They are Class 3A in West Virginia.

Follow this link to their full roster:
http://www.wvssac.org/new_site/WVSSAC_We...edules.asp
Bulldogs win another one big, they are really on a roll now, and are playing like a team on a misson, good luck.:Clap:
coach5050 Wrote:larry west is the truth ball for htown

Ummm I'm confused...:igiveup:
LC in this 1
StrayBullet Wrote:Ummm I'm confused...:igiveup:
Shoot, read the next post if ya wanna see confusing.
I give a Double :igiveup::igiveup: for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
coach5050 Wrote:what i am saying larry west is a D1 player ; there is about 6 six guys on for LC that are or will be D1 PLAYERS ;also wondering why huntington is down the true ball players leave that school Larry an Mark 1st team all wv Will H 1st team ovc in Ohio plus there other kids that have left huntington high to play some other place ; look at it like this a very very good coach coach B who nows coach at LC either doesnt want to coach at huntington or doesnt get a fair chance but i am glad there all are doing well an LC 5-0 go dogs

Ok thats better:Clap:
since were talking what do you think coach B will do
you think he will stay or move on i must say LC is lucky to get a man and a coach like him
well if anyone knows anything please let me know :thanks:
Well LC is 5-0 soo ima sayy,

LC-54
RC-7
calm down about coach b...lol is that all you are worried about..
i will be at the friday i hope i get the chance to talk with coach B see about putting a few things in his ear about whats going on at huntington high plus this game should wv that ky has some great football
There's only one D1 player on LC and it's Shane Pack for his punting!
I think Shane is def a d1 player, but I think there a few more that could play at the next level, Jordan Miller,Ben Preston, and Lucas Frasher, maybe even some of the lineman could play at smaller colleges.
Lawrence will roll on senior tonight and go to 6-0 with no problems.

LC-49

Winfield-7
RedSeal Wrote:There's only one D1 player on LC and it's Shane Pack for his punting!

Some of the other players could go D1 at smaller colleges.. Ive heard Frasher is getting some looks.
the dawgs should put up 50 on this team. Good luck to both teams.
There some that can play D2 or NAIA
LC by 30.
LC by 4 or more TD's.
How come some of the people think that Winfield and Tolsia could beat LC, have they not seen this team yet? Yeah I understand this is football and anyone can beat anybody, but come on LC should win both of these by atleast 3 td's.
I would assume that Coach B could be found @ Luke Varney Field 5 afternoons a week, but Bulldog fans would rather Coach 50 50 stay away. Dogs have a great staff, great bunch of Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores that have stepped up.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:How come some of the people think that Winfield and Tolsia could beat LC, have they not seen this team yet? Yeah I understand this is football and anyone can beat anybody, but come on LC should win both of these by atleast 3 td's.

I was wondering the same thing! Either they are joking or they haven't seen LC play ball. lol