Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Winfield (WV) @ Lawrence County 10/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lawrence rolling on a 5-0 (1-0 district) start. Big win to start district play over East Carter Friday, 39-0. Winfield coming off a loss to Tolsia (WV)

Thoughts and predictions?
LC shouldn't have a problem in this one from what I've been seeing each week from Winfield.
LC to 6-0
Tolsia - 15
Winfield - 13

This game should tell us a lot about Tolsia this year as well. Its "homecoming" night for the Dawgs and I predict ( from what I hear and read ):

LC - 42
Winfield - 14
lc rolls
With it being homecoming night, it's going to be very emotional night for these seniors who before this year started had only won 1 game. lawrence will roll in this one, expect big nights from all the lc running backs. last game they had two runners with over hundred yards and two more pretty close so i think they could have 4 backs with one hundred yards. how great would that be?

LC wins big in this one\

LC-54
Fairland-6
lcgrad2002 Wrote:With it being homecoming night, it's going to be very emotional night for these seniors who before this year started had only won 1 game. lawrence will roll in this one, expect big nights from all the lc running backs. last game they had two runners with over hundred yards and two more pretty close so i think they could have 4 backs with one hundred yards. how great would that be?

LC wins big in this one\

LC-54
Fairland-6

When did LC schedule Fairland???:Clap:
lcgrad2002 Wrote:With it being homecoming night, it's going to be very emotional night for these seniors who before this year started had only won 1 game. lawrence will roll in this one, expect big nights from all the lc running backs. last game they had two runners with over hundred yards and two more pretty close so i think they could have 4 backs with one hundred yards. how great would that be?

LC wins big in this one\

LC-54
Winfield-6

I was sitting at the game last night and was thinking how dedicated some ppl around the LC area are to the dawgs. You are one of them, straybullet, and batpuff deserve credit too. Fred does a fine job also. I would like all you guys to know that you are appreciated greatly, not by only me but the community. Even in the tough times you all stuck it out with them and now things are rolling again, it all pays off. Back to my prediction tho:

LC- 56 Winfield- 12
DAWGS_00 Wrote:I was sitting at the game last night and was thinking how dedicated some ppl around the LC area are to the dawgs. You are one of them, straybullet, and batpuff deserve credit too. Fred does a fine job also. I would like all you guys to know that you are appreciated greatly, not by only me but the community. Even in the tough times you all stuck it out with them and now things are rolling again, it all pays off. Back to my prediction tho:

LC- 56 Fairland- 12

I dont know about all that..:biggrin:..but I believe that Batpuff and LCGrad2002 deserve the majority of the credit..both have been BIG TIME LC fans and supporters for 20+ years...the only think on my resume' is for the past 5 years between work and school I have been coaching in the youth league football progam with Mike Woods and Morgan Cyrus and BJ Fields. My first year coaching I had the privilege of working with Hayden Kiser, Tyler Combs and this years sophomore class. I need that when I saw Caleb Bentley that he was going to be a big time player at the HS leve. Keep your eyes on Jacob Marcum too..that kid is a head hunter.

LC wins big in this one\

LC-54
Fairland-6

I have heard that homecoming has been changed the the Rowan County game. Batpuff should be able to give more insight on this!
Sorry about putting Fairland in there lol, I was thinking about my youth league game today. Winfield I meant to say. I appreciate everyone's comments, there are a lot more people out there that care about this program. I just do whatever I can to help out, I'm always glad to wear a LC shirt no matter what our record is. It's called pride. LC fans have alot of it. Did they change homecoming to Rowan? that would be awesome I want to beat them so bad.
LC by 3 TDs
D-Fan Wrote:I have heard that homecoming has been changed the the Rowan County game. Batpuff should be able to give more insight on this!

Homecoming was indeed changed. Lawrence County has a scheduled day off on Friday for special teacher's meetings; therefor homecoming was rescheduled.

I can't say I'm absolutely sure it has been rescheduled to the Rowan Co. game, but I am fairly certain.
Homecoming is schdules for the 16th and that would mean Rowan Co. Hope the boy's stay focused for this one. I think they will they know what's at steak and I am sure they remember last year's game with Rowan
Yes Homecoming has been moved to the Rowan Co. game. There is no school this friday so they had to move the game.
LC with another shutout.
the Dawgs keep rollin.

good luck Dawgs!!!!
Well I know that wasn't the plan but I hate that this will now give Rowan Bulletin Board material.
I also wish we were able to play this weeks on Thursday night. I don't know how many times LC has come out very slow or just plan terrible when they've played on the Friday when we didn't have school.
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:LC with another shutout.
Possible but I don't think its a shutout.:redboxer:
Lawrence County by 21. Good luck to both teams.
lc gets the shutout
Thanks to whoever added the 10/2 in! =]
I think that if Lawrence plays their game and doesn't turn the ball over, it's going to be a long time for winfield. it's good to be back home though.go bulldogs.
Dawgs - 63
Generals - 12
I would like to say LC has a great fan base and a top asst coach "coach B" is a great coach he has won 6titles at the youth level he has won at the middle school level an he has 2titles coaching semipro an a national title coaching semipro and now he is at the highschool level coach B still lives in huntington ;huntington highschool is flat out stupid for not giving him a chance he should be up here on the hill helping this ball club we have been down for for a few years but this sucks huntingtons record 0-4 LC 5-0 LC has a great coach an a great person does anyone know how i can talk to him how long is his concract we need him we want him
LC bye 30 the generals dont have enough to stay with LC
I seen LC an Pburg in huntington pburg stayed with them for a min then the size an speed of LC wore on the cats
last night game could have been ugly LC from what i here they slowed it down after haftime when with class
go LC from everyone in huntington good luck can anyone get in touch with coach B
Pages: 1 2 3