Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 36 Sheldon Clark 30
LC fans are excited and should be . Gongrats with the win
Wildcatk23 Wrote:your excited because your a huge LC fan and they won, if Lc would have lost you would feel completely different,

I picked SC to win this game and no I wouldnt feel completely different..I enjoy football games but I dont "obess" myself with it...it was a great game to enjoy even if LC didnt win...
:Thumbs:
lcgrad2002 Wrote:well yeah duh man, we didnt win a game last season and the year before that only one game so dang right we are excited go dawgs

i forgot you didnt win a game last season, go party or something
First off to The dawgs GREAT job keep it up. Now to the cards you all have one heck of a team. I for see you all going to the to state this year take this loss and build from it and get ready for JC next week. I knew coming into tonights game it would be hard for SC to win after the game they had last week. I remember after LC beat breathitt co to end their 43 game win streak we went to burbon county and got beat by a lesser team IMO. But after watching SC play tonight they came to play . But so did the Dawgs . Grat job LC and all the fans
StrayBullet Wrote:I picked SC to win this game and no I wouldnt feel completely different..I enjoy football games but I dont "obess" myself with it...it was a great game to enjoy even if LC didnt win...

no it wasnt, well not for me, i hate games where teams run the ball the whole game which is what Sc does and thats why they lost, the dogs actually put the ball in the air, i love to hear everyone gasp while the balls in the air
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure SC had two passes at least that went for over 40 yards each.
OK Batpuffy we need some stats.
congrats Lawrence Co..... I thought Sheldon Clark would hyave pulled it out, but didn't....
CatDawg Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure SC had two passes at least that went for over 40 yards each.

maybe screens plays
Anyway..it was a great game for any football fan..the entire LC side was living it up and cheering the boys on..I even commented on how great of a play call is was for SC to throw the "screen" when LC was too aggressive up front and to have the QB keep off the end on the belly-read..SC is a top-notch team..
I said 42.5 pts a game I guess it should have been 45 points per game for the DAWGS.
Maybe SC can get Farve to retire again and come back to high school and play for them so all will be happy.
If I hear that name "Favre" one more time anytime soon I am going to walk straight into the radiator of an on-coming 18 wheeler going 90 mph...
This was one of the biggest upsets of the year so far.. Sheldon Clark was "supposed" to kill us and they came into the dawg pound and flat out got beat up all night!! Lc should have won by 20 but a few mistakles keep Sc in the game!!! Great overall game by both teams and I have one thing to announce to the state of KY. WE'RE BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:
Great game by both Teams, Sheldon Clark will have a Great season and make some noise in the playoffs! LC had a great game plan showing they can pass as well as run the ball, would be curious to see how many yards they had tonight. Overall a Great Team effort, Preston made a hard hit in the 2nd Qty! Turner O'Brien was quick to come up on the ball and made some good open field tackles. Now they need to keep being hungry and have a good week of practice and get ready for East Ridge!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:no it wasnt, well not for me, i hate games where teams run the ball the whole game which is what Sc does and thats why they lost, the dogs actually put the ball in the air, i love to hear everyone gasp while the balls in the air

The dawgs ran the ball like 85% of the time tonight maybe more. Sc passed it more then LC.
:Thumbs:
congrats LC
The 98 yard drive to give LC the 28 to 24 lead was awesome. Then LC recovered the fumble on the kickoff following the TD. That would have been the back breaker for most teams but SC showed tons of heart to continue to fight and get back in it.
This score is a little bit surprising. Looks like Lawrence came to play tonight. Congrats Dawgs.
Nice to hear WYMT with the love for a change.
Well here is my look... PHYSICAL battle up front that LC won.... LC never die never give up attitude they have this year is just amazing...

STATS

Shane Pack 22 carries for 138 (119 in 2nd half) 3 tds
Hunter James 12 carries for 82 yards
Caleb Bentley 8 carries for 45 yards

Totals 42 attempts for 265
Kiser Passing 2 0f 3 for 44 yards and 2 tds
Josh Mills 1 catch for 21 yards and a TD ( 1st ever TD nice job Mills)
Lucas Frasher 1 catch 22 and a TD
total of 309 total offense.

Sheldon Cark
Rushing 25 attempts for 59 yards
Passing 13 of 20 something for 252 and 3tds (misleading a couple of big plays)

total of 311 yards of offense
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:was there, was a overall boring game, the dawgs first passing touchdown was dropped but the ref didnt see

Dude you done lost your mind the first TD that Lucas grabbed he walked into the end zone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:no it wasnt, well not for me, i hate games where teams run the ball the whole game which is what Sc does and thats why they lost, the dogs actually put the ball in the air, i love to hear everyone gasp while the balls in the air

Dude you have no clue what your talking about LC only threw the ball 3 times and Sc threw it 20 plus.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Dude you done lost your mind the first TD that Lucas grabbed he walked into the end zone.
I just watched that on WSAZ no way that was a drop. I think he must have thought SC was LC and vice versa since he thought LC threw the ball so much more than LC as well. Thanks for the stats Puff.
This score dont surprise me at all. sc players heads were as big as beach balls this week if not bigger. plus they are a running team and hager needs to face it. they just dont have the qb to throw it up and down the field like he wants too.
if he would have played the same game plan as he did against the bobcats which was hold the ball and run it the whole time it might have came out a little different.
but he tried to just outscore lc but it didnt happen cause lc offence is way better. not only can they run the ball but they can pass. unlike sc. hope this is a good learning experence for the cards.
on the other hand congrats again to lc. they played with heart and left it all on the field.
goodluck in the rest of the season lc.
Anyone know where Dougie AKA: Bulldog Vanhoose was at tonight??? I know he would have enjoyed this game for sure.
monster_energy Wrote:This score dont surprise me at all. sc players heads were as big as beach balls this week if not bigger. plus they are a running team and hager needs to face it. they just dont have the qb to throw it up and down the field like he wants too.
if he would have played the same game plan as he did against the bobcats which was hold the ball and run it the whole time it might have came out a little different.
but he tried to just outscore lc but it didnt happen cause lc offence is way better. not only can they run the ball but they can pass. unlike sc. hope this is a good learning experence for the cards.
on the other hand congrats again to lc. they played with heart and left it all on the field.
goodluck in the rest of the season lc.
Might want to go up and look at the stats before you say they can't throw the ball. 252 yards of passing in high school, heck any level is good. LC can throw but only did so 3 times.:eyeroll:
yes and they lost!!!!!!
they threw the ball 3 times maybe last week if that much and they won!!
whould you want 252 yards passing or a win?
Lots of stand ups for bulldogs tonite. Luke Sammons for one has done a awesome job. Made some outstanding calls and is going to go as far as he wants. LC will have a hard time keeping him. Lyons, Kiser, Miller, Anderson, Mills, Frazier, Marcum, Pack and James and can go on and on. Best of luck to SC and LC the rest of the way.
My post on this game will come later tonight after i watch the replay of it.