Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 36 Sheldon Clark 30
What a game by both teams tonight.:redboxer::popcorn:

Looks like that game on Monday was a sign of something to come.Confusedhh::Clap::Thumbs:

Looks like Lawrence County just might have their offense back this year.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

With a scoring average of 42.5 a game.
Sure would be nice to see some WYMT love for the first time in a few years.
Great great effort by the dawgs. Talk about an improved football team. Going up against a very very good cardinal team. We looked good on defense. We looked quick. i have never been more pleased with a bulldog win since 1977 and the school played its first game.Sheldon Clark played good , Lawrence just was better tonight. lawrence Co has a proven leader at quarterback. The kid played like a veteran. Ben preston and company really played great on the line and on the defense. Sheldon Clark couldnt believe what the dawgs were doing to them.:Cheerlead:flame:TongueirateSho:1:
Hopefully this is a sign of things to come over the rest of the season.
Never been a better win in the history of the school.I played on the first LC team and have missed very few games over the last thirty years and have never been prouder. Coach Sammons has a surprise for the whole area. He has built from the ground up a pretty powerful team. i felt like sheldon clark after last week was the best in the mountains. Nothing against them either. A very well played game. The officials were great. Good calls or bad calls had nothing to do with the final score. Both teams really played good hard hitting football.im still pinching myself.
I watched the game from the cardinals side and their fans were sorta dumbstruck. They didnt get down on their team they just kept saying LC was just flat playing well. Their fans were first class and very nice. They know that loss doesnt hurt them in their district. they will be one of the best in the state in their class in the end. they could win it all. They run and they can throw. I thought they threw too much when they had success on the fround.
was there, was a overall boring game, the dawgs first passing touchdown was dropped but the ref didnt see
36-30 and boring,, It sure was a loud boring game.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:was there, was a overall boring game, the dawgs first passing touchdown was dropped but the ref didnt see

I can't believe you think that this was a boring game. if you truly think that then I'd say your one of the only out of the ~800 people there.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:was there, was a overall boring game, the dawgs first passing touchdown was dropped but the ref didnt see

You must be a sheldon Clark fan LMAO. This was a great game! The dawgs are back.
I'm not surprised by this one. Lawrence County had some talent last year and are putting the pieces in place. Nice win for the Bulldogs.
Great game by the Dawgs!!! SC is "tough"..real tough...they can run the ball and when need be they can spread you out and throw it well too..very good football team in Inez...
Just really glad that LC seems to be playing LC football again..I am going to enjoy tonight..
one of the bigger upsets in the state.
I don't think I would call this an upset. Many folks were saying Lawrence Co. would be a force this year and so far they have been correct. Congrats to the Dawgs on a huge victory tonight.
i was at the game it was a heck of a game and lawrence come out to play, and i dont know who the number 3 kid from lawrence county is but he was fast.
#3 Hunter James - I believe he is just a Junior.
Well hopefully after this week Number 1 Mr. West will be allowed to play.
CatDawg Wrote:Well hopefully after this week Number 1 Mr. West will be allowed to play.

A bird landed on my shoulder before the game and told me that he will be suiting up and playing next week against East Ridge..Mr. West is going to be a dandy for LC..cant wait..
Nice to have yet another good back.
#3 is Hunter James, and he is very fast. Had a great game, both offensively and defensively.

Shane Pack had a great second half, and freshman Caleb Bentley is a name that will be popping up all over the place over the next four years.

Some big hits from both sides, the SC QB was very shaken by the end of the game.
Is Lawrence this good or did SC get the big head after their big win last week?
Lawrence county is a whole lot better team than last year and i think they will go far this year in the playoffs, there one of the best teams ive seen so far this year, best of luck to the dawgs on rest of season.
Just got back from doing the game, what a game.sheldon clark and both lawrence county came ready to plsy. it felt like a playoff atmosphere with teams going back and forth all night. lawrence county was down at halftime 16-14 and came out the second half and got on the back of senior fullback shane pack who carried them in the 2nd half to a huge win for the program. bulldogs are back
seen #1 on the sideline, does he suppost to be a force to be reckoned with? Since i was on the bulldog side, i was expecting some big hits and such but overall was bored, could care less who won, my girlfriend wanted to go, sheldon clark had a kickoff turnover that costed them the game, bulldogs threw the ball a few times that was fun to watch, sheldon clark just cant throw the ball and this kills them, not saying sheldon clark had the big head, they just lost
I didn't even watch it and feel as though you watched a totally different game.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:seen #1 on the sideline, does he suppost to be a force to be reckoned with? Since i was on the bulldog side, i was expecting some big hits and such but overall was bored, could care less who won, my girlfriend wanted to go, sheldon clark had a kickoff turnover that costed them the game, bulldogs threw the ball a few times that was fun to watch, sheldon clark just cant throw the ball and this kills them, not saying sheldon clark had the big head, they just lost

Is this guy being for real?? I mean this post is so ignorant I dont even know how to respond...
Hey Stray Bullet what did u think about the game, we had a pretty good seat? folks if this game was boring to u, then your not a football fan thats the bottom line,. it was a great game almost like a playoff game.
your excited because your a huge LC fan and they won, if Lc would have lost you would feel completely different,
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Hey Stray Bullet what did u think about the game, we had a pretty good seat? folks if this game was boring to u, then your not a football fan thats the bottom line,. it was a great game almost like a playoff game.

Had the best seat in the house..Loved it..Hope to keep that same seat throughout the season..:rockon:
well yeah duh man, we didnt win a game last season and the year before that only one game so dang right we are excited go dawgs