Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you really want Universal Health Care?
jetpilot Wrote:Yeah and if we all had a swimming pool and a Cadillac America would be better off too. But who's going to pay for it?
We are. I pay for mine, you pay for yours. Problem?
DevilsWin Wrote:We are. I pay for mine, you pay for yours. Problem?

Yep. Who's going to pay for the millions who can't/won't pay for their own?
jetpilot Wrote:Yep. Who's going to pay for the millions who can't/won't pay for their own?
They should be forced to pay.
too many out there feel it is important to have their cigarettes than dental coverage for their kids
Stardust Wrote:too many out there feel it is important to have their cigarettes than dental coverage for their kids
I guess they should be prepared for a rude awakening,
DevilsWin Wrote:They should be forced to pay.

And just how would you propose getting something like that enforced?:popcorn:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:And just how would you propose getting something like that enforced?:popcorn:
The same way they do automobile insurance. If you go to the Dr you must have a card. Pretty simple hammer-head.
DevilsWin Wrote:The same way they do automobile insurance. If you go to the Dr you must have a card. Pretty simple hammer-head.
OK ******* , how are you going to enforce someone taking their kid to the doctor to begin with? How are you going to enforce someone buying insurance? Surely you are not so dumb as to realize that there are thousands upon thousands of drivers driving up and down the road that dont have auto insurance, but then again obviously you are. Been playin in the hemp fields too long I see.

What if you don't have a job to begin with? That's the problem with health insurance now. Most of America cant afford it. Then you have those morons that would rather buy their lottery tickets, their cigarettes, that marijuana that you love so much, or something else rather than buy themselves or their kids something to eat.

Oh yeah Einstein, that'll really work.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:OK ******* , how are you going to enforce someone taking their kid to the doctor to begin with? How are you going to enforce someone buying insurance? Surely you are not so dumb as to realize that there are thousands upon thousands of drivers driving up and down the road that dont have auto insurance, but then again obviously you are. Been playin in the hemp fields too long I see.

What if you don't have a job to begin with? That's the problem with health insurance now. Most of America cant afford it. Then you have those morons that would rather buy their lottery tickets, their cigarettes, that marijuana that you love so much, or something else rather than buy themselves or their kids something to eat.

Oh yeah Einstein, that'll really work.
Like you?

BTW you may want to look up the proper use of the word "enforce" before your next post. Then take another hit off your silver bread bag.
Smile
:letsfight:popcorn:

I'm going with Mr. Kimball in this one in 3 rounds or less...
DevilsWin Wrote:Like you?

BTW you may want to look up the proper use of the word "enforce" before your next post. Then take another hit off your silver bread bag.
I know exactly what the word means and how to use it there buddy boy. For one thing I am one of the largest independent employers up and down the Big Sandy River, so I think that the highlighted word might be more inclined to blow right back in your smart mouthed face. It's just about what I figured, that the word would certainly strike a nerve with you. Kind of like you spittin in the wind, you know. I have yet to see the first comment you have ever made on here that would tend to make any of us believe that you are a productive member of society. All we see from you are just a bunch of radical comments , generally that dont amount to a hill of beans and dont make the first bit of sense. I would more than guess it's the guys like you that guys like me and other hard working , tax generating citizens are taking care of and supporting. I just asked you a simple question in this thread and then you turn around and start with all of the uncalled for and unwarranted smart mouthed comments and screw this one up too.
jetpilot Wrote::letsfight:popcorn:

I'm going with Mr. Kimball in this one in 3 rounds or less...

I'll go with Mr. K too..................but you know DW, If I were a betting man I'd say he would go at least 4 rounds, if nothing more than to prove you wrong.:biggrin:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I know exactly what the word means and how to use it there buddy boy.
Not judging from the record.

Mr.Kimball Wrote:For one thing I am one of the largest independent employers up and down the Big Sandy River, so I think that the highlighted word might be more inclined to blow right back in your smart mouthed face.
LOL I love it even more now. I see why you're all puffed up now. Another "self made man" that can barely read the newspaper. I bet you have a secretary to correct all your grammar mistakes on the company memos so the people you lord over won't know what a dumb *** they work for. Secrets out. LOL

Mr.Kimball Wrote:I have yet to see the first comment you have ever made on here that would tend to make any of us believe that you are a productive member of society.
How many times do I have to tell you that not only did I graduate from High School. I also graduated from college, got a degree( in whippin' your sorry ***) and I haven't missed a day of work since 1994. In fact one of the drawbacks of my job is dealing with business owners that have an IQ of about 25 and I have to explain to them in the simplest way possible how to improve their business. Millions of dollars go across my desk every year.

Mr.Kimball Wrote:All we see from you are just a bunch of radical comments , generally that dont amount to a hill of beans and dont make the first bit of sense.
Would it be easier for you to understand if I used big colorful pictures?

Mr.Kimball Wrote:I would more than guess it's the guys like you that guys like me and other hard working , tax generating citizens are taking care of and supporting.

People like me keep people like you from loosing your business.

Mr.Kimball Wrote:I just asked you a simple question in this thread and then you turn around and start with all of the uncalled for and unwarranted smart mouthed comments and screw this one up too.

I don't start the BS I just challenge it with a Vengence!
DevilsWin Wrote:Not judging from the record.

LOL I love it even more now. I see why you're all puffed up now. Another "self made man" that can barely read the newspaper. I bet you have a secretary to correct all your grammar mistakes on the company memos so the people you lord over won't know what a dumb *** they work for. Secrets out. LOL

How many times do I have to tell you that not only did I graduate from High School. I also graduated from college, got a degree( in whippin' your sorry ***) and I haven't missed a day of work since 1994. In fact one of the drawbacks of my job is dealing with business owners that have an IQ of about 25 and I have to explain to them in the simplest way possible how to improve their business. Millions of dollars go across my desk every year.

Would it be easier for you to understand if I used big colorful pictures?

People like me keep people like you from loosing your business.

I don't start the BS I just challenge it with a Vengence!
lol.........Oh I see your one of those guys that cant do it on your own, but you can tell everyone else how to do it, right?. :yawn:

Priceless reply.:Clap:

Kinda looks like whomever you work for sure is getting the shaft, if you've got all day to get on here. I would say your a real valuable employee. I would guess it's more like millions of dollars go down your employers toliet every year, if the truth be known. :flush: We can all see how productive you must beConfusedhh:
boy's, boy's, boy's - can't we all just get along????
Mr.Kimball Wrote:lol.........Cant make it on your own, but you can tell everyone else how to do it, right?. :yawn:

Priceless reply.:Clap:

Think of me as your business lifeguard.
DevilsWin Wrote:Think of me as your business lifeguard.

Hmm, kind of explains the economy then doesn't it.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hmm, kind of explains the economy then doesn't it.
:Clap:
Pretty good.
Stardust Wrote:boy's, boy's, boy's - can't we all just get along????
What do you think Dusty? Should I hate him?
DevilsWin Wrote::Clap:
Pretty good.
Thanks. I have my moments.