Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 64 - Sheldon Clark 61
Eagle Eye Wrote:What are you going to type when we win 15+? The talent all leave after this year? :thatsfunn Now quit making this personal and stop pretending to anything close to a JC or McKenzie fan!

I will type........I was wrong, and it (talent) will be slim at JC. There are differences in athletecism and basketball talent. Not all great athletes are good or even mediocre basketball players. With that said, Parker will have the skills and there are gonna be a couple athletic players to help out.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Why do you think that JC will only win 5 games next year? I am curious on your logic behind this statement. I will be at SC tonight, will you?

I think that JC skill has all but evaporated and Parker will almost be on his own offensively. There are some athletic players remaining but are they smart Basketball players ??? time will tell. I am not downing any kids but if this group remaining is so great why aren't we seeing but 8 players ( 5 seniors ) in Coach M's rotation. Maybe I am wrong. Why do you ask if i will be there you wanna set with me and talk about stuff ???
EYESPYJC Wrote:A hard fought game will be this Friday night EE. I am happy for these boys and hope they do well. I think that the training period for this coaching staff should be over and JC should be the superior team by now !!!! struggling for just about every win,( not all ) won't take you very far at the next level of play. Everyone close to Pville knows the talent is there... as it is what has carried JC this far. You know well who I am for and it is the players at two Johnson County schools. I know welll who you are for and it is yourself and those with a little more power than yourself EE. Now quit making this personal and accept the fact. What you gonna type here next season when your coach wins about 5 games ??? GO Eagles and coach m. :Cheerlead :Clap: :redboxer: :Thumbs:

When you get into post season play the key to winning it all is just to be able to survive and advance, survive and advance, survive and advance.

Point spreads dont mean anything this time of year. Anything can happen to any team at any time regardless of how the regular season transpired or how one team may be ranked over another. The Pikeville and Belfry game is a perfect example of this . I believe that Pikeville beat Belfry by about 35-40 points only a couple of weeks ago, and then they get upset in the district opener. That's the reason why they call this time of the season "March Madness."

Be thankful that they did survive and do have the chance to advance.
Cards10 Wrote:Who ever posted these names needs to learn them first Cline Lafferty and Sturgill

If this was taken from the Lexington Herald, they get the names ALL screwed up.
EYESPYJC Wrote:A hard fought game will be this Friday night EE. I am happy for these boys and hope they do well. I think that the training period for this coaching staff should be over and JC should be the superior team by now !!!! struggling for just about every win,( not all ) won't take you very far at the next level of play. Everyone close to Pville knows the talent is there... as it is what has carried JC this far. You know well who I am for and it is the players at two Johnson County schools. I know welll who you are for and it is yourself and those with a little more power than yourself EE. Now quit making this personal and accept the fact. What you gonna type here next season when your coach wins about 5 games ??? GO Eagles and coach m. :Cheerlead :Clap: :redboxer: :Thumbs:

It's obvious to everybody that you don't mean it, so stop making yourself look like an ***.
EYESPYJC Wrote:I think that JC skill has all but evaporated and Parker will almost be on his own offensively. There are some athletic players remaining but are they smart Basketball players ??? time will tell. I am not downing any kids but if this group remaining is so great why aren't we seeing but 8 players ( 5 seniors ) in Coach M's rotation. Maybe I am wrong. Why do you ask if i will be there you wanna set with me and talk about stuff ???

I have disagreeded with you before. You want your best atheltes out for basketball, then you develop them. You can make a athlete a basketball player, but you cannot make a mediocore basketball player an athelte. I'll take the athlete every time. Go watch the State Tournament and tell me if the team that wins is not athletic.

JC must treat every game the rest of the year as the most important game ever, it is! If you win and survive you have done your job. No points given for style, just need one more point than your opponent.
i was told that one of JC players may not be playing anymore.
courtdog Wrote:i was told that one of JC players may not be playing anymore.

You was told wrong.
congrats on the win jc
Here we go again.:yawn:
Good job Eagles!!!

I guess your sources (mommy) told you wrong.
eagle dad 2014 Wrote:Good job Eagles!!!

JC showed alot of experience of being in close games. Parker was a force in the second half. How about Welch's cost to cost two handed flush.
OutsideLogic Wrote:JC showed alot of experience of being in close games. Parker was a force in the second half. How about Welch's cost to cost two handed flush.

Welch is the best athlete in the region in both football and basketball!
OutsideLogic Wrote:JC showed alot of experience of being in close games. Parker was a force in the second half. How about Welch's cost to cost two handed flush.

OOppss..should have said coast to coast.