Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 64 - Sheldon Clark 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Cards led the whole game and gave it up in the end.

Parker had 16 and Welch had 15 for the Eagles.

Congrats Eagles!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The Cards led the whole game and gave it up in the end.

Congrats Eagles!

Cards didn't lead the whole game. JC was up 10 or 11 at half. Sc took there first lead at the end of the 3rd quarter
Congrat JC
Congrats Eagles! Need to play the entire 32 minutes though!
Sheldon Clark always plays us tough!
JC lead by as many as 13 in second quarter and then only scored 7 points in the first 11 minutes of the 2nd half and fell behind by 7.
Way to respond and come back!
GO EAGLES!
Congrats JC!
MR. Slate Wrote:Cards didn't lead the whole game. JC was up 10 or 11 at half. Sc took there first lead at the end of the 3rd quarter

I heard that detail from a friend who heard the game analysis on the radio.
Don't like the way we dug ourselves in a hole, ut like how we came back!!!!
Question I have is why do we think we have to start jacking up threes when we get a lead, pound it in low or drive in like we did when we get the lead. tick with the game plan JC.
Sheldon Clark made the first points, and then it was all down hill till the beginning of the second half. At the beginning of the second half SC hit 3 three pointers to get back into the game. SC then took the lead where it was beginning to teeter totter back and forth between the leader. SC pulled away with about a 9 point lead and JC stayed strong and came back and played well. The game was also very poorly called may I add, but we will leave that argument for another day, oh wait that's everyday in the 15th...
Congrats to SC on a hard fought game! You guys are very tough! Hate to see Brady Horn on crutches, great athlete ans is sorely missed. Does he get to play baseball?
JC played an excellent 1st half but in the 2nd just went cold and SC took advantage of turnovers and great outside shooting to gain the lead. Very exciting game and probably the best game I have been to this year. Two plays that stuck out in my mind the most were Cody Parker's no-look pass to Mikey Dale for the lay-up and Ian Welch's two-hand slam on a breakaway. Way to fight back Eagles, also SC....you have nothing to hang your heads about. Good luck to both on Friday!
Good win JC, second half was a little offbeat. What was up with Mikie Dale not returning in the second half ???
Congrats JC
Congrats JC...i bet it was Hostile in that gym..lol
Johnson Central 19 20 7 18 64

Sheldon Clark 13 15 19 14 61

57th District at Sheldon Clark
Johnson Central (21-6) -- Bale 11, Whitaker 7, Bratton 4, Hall 11, Welch 15, Parker 16.
Sheldon Clark (10-16) -- Moore 13, Porter 12, Klein 8, Meade 11, Rafferty 15, Sturgall 2
http://www.kentucky.com/
It was overall probably one of the best games I've ever watched.
Lets face it SC was up seven with under five to play but they played like they were behind by seven. Have to agree that the game was very poorly called on both ends but hasn't that been the case with most all games in the 15th region this year. Thought McKenzie outcoached Harless , but since coaches cannot be blasted here, that talk will be left to those that like to stand around outside and smoke. SC played tough but flat gave this one away. No Brady Horn will not be playing baseball as he just had surgery to repair the knee. Tough break for Mike Hall not to have his ace.TongueirateSho
WOW! What an upset this would have been! Congrats JC!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The Cards led the whole game and gave it up in the end.

Congrats Eagles!

Get it strait, Cards had the lead once in the whole game and that was in the second half for around 4 minutes... Besides those minutes Johnson Central led by 5-13 entire game... Good win Eagles your on your way to be a district champion.
bballs Wrote:Good win JC, second half was a little offbeat. What was up with Mikie Dale not returning in the second half ???

Dale did play in the second half, but when the Eagles got down I believe they needed more quickness on the floor. Dale did, however, get us off to a great start!!:rockon:
Eagle Eye Wrote:Dale did play in the second half, but when the Eagles got down I believe they needed more quickness on the floor. Dale did, however, get us off to a great start!!:rockon:

EE, Quickness about cost coach M didn't it ??? Great Job Eagle players you dug yourselves out of another hole created by ----- ??? A great coach once told me.....If it ain't broken dont fix it and JC was not in need of repair. Was they????? Go EAGLES and coach m.
EYESPYJC Wrote:EE, Quickness about cost coach M didn't it ??? Great Job Eagle players you dug yourselves out of another hole created by ----- ??? A great coach once told me.....If it ain't broken dont fix it and JC was not in need of repair. Was they????? Go EAGLES and coach m.

Again, your posts make no sense.:igiveup:
A fix is needed when a team scores around 15 straight points, don't you think?
Congrats EAGLES!!!!!! Way to keep your composure and get the W!
Most intelligent people knew this would be a hard fought game.
:Thumbs: :Clap: :biggrin:
:thatsfunn
Congrats JC.
Great win Eagles! You have won some tight ones in the last few weeks. I would like to see more consistancy. Congrats to SC for hangning tough on your home floor.

This JC team will drive opponets crazy trying to prepare for them. You never know who will have the hot hand or which way they will play. This is the toughest District in the Region and the Eagles will have to show up and play 4 quarters to take the District title. Go Eagles!
Eagle Eye Wrote:Again, your posts make no sense.:igiveup:
A fix is needed when a team scores around 15 straight points, don't you think?
Congrats EAGLES!!!!!! Way to keep your composure and get the W!
Most intelligent people knew this would be a hard fought game.
:Thumbs: :Clap: :biggrin:
:thatsfunn

Only because you are sucked in tight with your buddies do my posts not make sense to you. No one I spoke to about this game ever thought it would be hard fought for JC. Wait and see ???
Stardust Wrote:Johnson Central 19 20 7 18 64

Sheldon Clark 13 15 19 14 61

57th District at Sheldon Clark
Johnson Central (21-6) -- Bale 11, Whitaker 7, Bratton 4, Hall 11, Welch 15, Parker 16.
Sheldon Clark (10-16) -- Moore 13, Porter 12, Klein 8, Meade 11, Rafferty 15, Sturgall 2
http://www.kentucky.com/

Who ever posted these names needs to learn them first Cline Lafferty and Sturgill
jchsrulz Wrote:Congrats to SC on a hard fought game! You guys are very tough! Hate to see Brady Horn on crutches, great athlete ans is sorely missed. Does he get to play baseball?
Sadly Brady does not get to play baseball
A hard fought game will be this Friday night EE. I am happy for these boys and hope they do well. I think that the training period for this coaching staff should be over and JC should be the superior team by now !!!! struggling for just about every win,( not all ) won't take you very far at the next level of play. Everyone close to Pville knows the talent is there... as it is what has carried JC this far. You know well who I am for and it is the players at two Johnson County schools. I know welll who you are for and it is yourself and those with a little more power than yourself EE. Now quit making this personal and accept the fact. What you gonna type here next season when your coach wins about 5 games ??? GO Eagles and coach m. :Cheerlead :Clap: :redboxer: :Thumbs:
EYESPYJC Wrote:A hard fought game will be this Friday night EE. I am happy for these boys and hope they do well. I think that the training period for this coaching staff should be over and JC should be the superior team by now !!!! struggling for just about every win,( not all ) won't take you very far at the next level of play. Everyone close to Pville knows the talent is there... as it is what has carried JC this far. You know well who I am for and it is the players at two Johnson County schools. I know welll who you are for and it is yourself and those with a little more power than yourself EE. Now quit making this personal and accept the fact. What you gonna type here next season when your coach wins about 5 games ??? GO Eagles and coach m. :Cheerlead :Clap: :redboxer: :Thumbs:

What are you going to type when we win 15+? The talent all leave after this year? :thatsfunn Now quit making this personal and stop pretending to anything close to a JC or McKenzie fan!
Congrats Eagles!
EYESPYJC Wrote:A hard fought game will be this Friday night EE. I am happy for these boys and hope they do well. I think that the training period for this coaching staff should be over and JC should be the superior team by now !!!! struggling for just about every win,( not all ) won't take you very far at the next level of play. Everyone close to Pville knows the talent is there... as it is what has carried JC this far. You know well who I am for and it is the players at two Johnson County schools. I know welll who you are for and it is yourself and those with a little more power than yourself EE. Now quit making this personal and accept the fact. What you gonna type here next season when your coach wins about 5 games ??? GO Eagles and coach m. :Cheerlead :Clap: :redboxer: :Thumbs:

Why do you think that JC will only win 5 games next year? I am curious on your logic behind this statement. I will be at SC tonight, will you?
Pages: 1 2