Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toby Keith Incident in Pikeville
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Just making the stereo types people have about us look true.

Redneck :devilflam
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Just making the stereo types people have about us look true.
Yeah because no one has ever thrown a beer or got into a fight with a performer before...Give me a break! Rolleyes
The guy was lucky he wasn't at a Guns 'n Roses concert. Axel would've whipped his @$$ and then took his ole lady.
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:Yeah because no one has ever thrown a beer or got into a fight with a performer before...Give me a break! Rolleyes

Wow, are you going to follow me to every thread?
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Wow, are you going to follow me to every thread?

Last I checked it was a free discussion board and I could roam where I please. Don't make ignorant posts if you don't want them called out! :Thumbs:
Knock it off ladies, or take it to PM's.Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IRISH4 Wrote:The guy was lucky he wasn't at a Guns 'n Roses concert. Axel would've whipped his @$$ and then took his ole lady.

Naw, Axel would have whined and stopped the band from playing.
That was only if Metallica was the head-liner Big Grin
IRISH4 Wrote:That was only if Metallica was the head-liner Big Grin
:Clap:
Couldn't be more true, lol.
DevilsWin Wrote:The Expo is just a big version of Marlows!

:lmao: LMAO

:beer: Cheers!
I don't like his music, but anyone like him goes into the crowd and beats up someone, is my hero! lol
I've never been much on Keith, didn't think he was much of a singer really... or country for that matter.
BCF4L Wrote:Sad thing is, the promoter of Toby Keith also promotes people like Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, etc. I'd say our shot at them just went out the window as well. These freaking check drawers need to stay at the house and spend their free money on something else if they're going to act like this. Exactly the reason Eastern KY has the stereotypes we have.

Hahahaha, I love this quote, friggin hilarious.